Guest ororomunroe

Hi Guys Decided to join this thread And Enjoy the ride of this drama with all chingu here..at first i hesitate to watch this drama because i think it will be cheesy but after 1 episode im already hooked by this drama Lol.CITT is the GREAT opening drama For 2016.love the music.love the characters.love the plot.love dark and Light side of this drama.Love the Charm.Love the Set up From this drama.Love the cinemathpgraphy.love main cast acting here credit for KGE and PHJ for make this character lively and lovely and The supportung cast too.. All i can say Is LOVE it xD..:heart::heart::heart:.anyways Im hoping bora and seol made up faster because i love their friendship and im curious about jung(i dont read the webtoons)he seems Weird Lol. Change personality very fast and Only nice with seol.im hoping jung into So/phsycopath side because i like a plot twist.but if jung isnt so/physcopath side its okay i still watch this drama...And Hope this drama not losing the Momentum because nowadays drama great in first but bad in Half-end.

FIGHTING CITT TEAMS AND HOPE HIT 10% RATING:thumbsup:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, kawaiinoona said:

HI everyone. Hooked on the drama so far. Can anyone identify the song in epi 3 around the 48th min? Seol walks home dejectedly while Jung follows her? My Shazam cant identify it at all.

i think it's an OST that hasn't been released yet,

and guys , can you please PM me the streaming link :blush:

Guest julie721

Finally able to watch ep.3 just now. Been kinda busy last week... Got no time to keep track all posts... 

My opinion of ep.3, it's getting more and more interesting. I think after this episode I'm team YJ... Nothing against IH so far, but the actor chemistry with HS is not as sizzling as YJ-HS. And since I don't read the webtoon, I solely decide by character and acting from drama only. YJ-HS chemistry is soooo good. 

Hmm.. Even though SKJ is extremely cute, I still don't feel that I am on his side (yet) Maybe tonight's episode will change my mind! LOL, shallow me is very interested in the scene where In Ho and Seol are running about in the rain. And perhaps bumping in Yoo Jung together. Time to build the tension and potential love triangle!

Hi guys, I had became a silent reader for about 3 years now and just made soompi account just to comment on this drama because i can't hold it anymore :D

This drama got me hooked from the very first episode, the casts is amazing and the chemistry between Kim Go Eun and Park Hae Jin is beyond spectacular. Looking forward to see episode 4 :wub:

Yesterday I missed the beginning of the series, today miss the end of the series ((( So sorry (((

===

Start.

YJ proposed dating to Seol. She was frightened. She said she does not understand. Then YJ let go of her hand, but she was frightened and grabbed his hand again. He proposed again and she agreed. So sweety Seol )))) 

YJ tells her to go in and he is smiling. So I suppose that Seol did not give a definite No. 

Seol can't believe it. And we see the neighbour (part of the webtoon I suppose - I haven't read it)

Neighbour is upset because Seol is freaking out over her sunbae's confession and thinking about when YJ started liking her. Talking to her other self. LOL 

YJ ask HS to date him.. and HS just said the she's not ready to get boyfriend, and looking that YJ gets uoset, she just said that she's not hating him.. and YJ kinda forcing HS to date him.. and HS just accept it!! hahaha

Spoiler

KpM7TVz.jpg

Seol entered to home and screamed ))) Her neighbor was shocked ))) 

In the morning. Seol saw YJ in the hallway and shy say "hello". When she say "hello", YJ nods and goes out with friends. She stayed in misunderstanding again.

During the whole day YJ never called or wrote to Seol. She was upset. But then she gets sms. Not from him. From KEH. He wants to reconcile Seol and BR. Seol apologized.

KEH casually says that he saw YJ, and she wondered where and when. But then stopped. She told them.

HS was saying why YJ never texts her.. and thinks back that he originally never done something like that! haha.. she hesitates to text Bora, but then get messages from ET..

Spoiler

wZHPMaT.jpg

They make up.. and HS told them about YJ confesses to her but her friends don't believe her~~ haha and she complains about YJ never contacted her~  

can someone please pm me the live stream T,T <3 <3

I am totally in LOVE with the whole set up! I cant believe its episode 3 and he has already asked her out! I wasn't expecting that until ep 5/6 but wowwee! the mains and all the supporting cast are doing a phenomenal job at making all their characters have dimension! Love love love it! 

Archived