Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, madlena said:

Wow she hangs out a lot with inho in this ep...so mad right now

Do not get mad, dear ))) I cant saw this series, link not worked ((( 

I only hope that a kiss and reconciliation YJ and Seol we will show in this series.

First YG now adding IH, mannnn I think YJ is going to blow a gasket in fury. And I think the expected screen is not coming today.... 

Sigh.... Very evil deed that you did to us showed us the yummies and make us wait for a couple of weeks to get it.....

Jung n dad having dinner at home. Dad ask abt work n Jung said fine for now. Dad gives him some advice abt work life. Jung said is that why u send someone to spy me? Why r u doing that? He's disappointed his dad doesn't trust him n thinks of him as weird. He gets up n leave. Poor Jung.

In car, jung wants to call seol but remembers seol's word n stops. 

ET sends Jung the video. He sees Inho there. Poor guy.

Seol and Inho are on the bus. He gets up when he realizes how close he is to Seol.

Lag

Jung eating with his dad. They're talking about Jung working at the company. Hm I got some pieces of the convo but I wont post bc im not 100% sure. Jung ends up leaving though.

At Seol's home the phone is ringing and Seol picks up. YG is on the phone. Dude how'd you get her number.

by the way his dad is reacting, YJ is saying something he doesn't like then YJ leaves the table and is driving to . . . gets a text from Seol.  ewwwwww YG calls HS home number, the family phone, late at night.  gross, gross, gross.

That scum Oh Young Gun call up Seol's family home!

Seol : are you crazy!

seol3.jpg

YG asked for a pix of Inha with Jung and Inha sent it. Inha sent him another seductive pix. YG got excited. 

In the same cafe, Inha saw how Sangchul was harrassing the spectacled guy who bought her the icecream and prance to his defence against SC. 

inha.jpg

Wow the casting director of this show deserves an award. The actors all look a lot  like their webtoon counter parts. Younggon looked like he walked out of the pages

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha IS HE DRESSING LIKE JUNG NOW hahahahahahahahahahahahaha Younggon done lost his mind

Seol's hse phone rang n she answers, crazy YG called to harrass her again. Seol ask if he's crazy n Yg talks bs. Seol put down phone. Mom ask who called n seol said some crazy guy did. 

YG begins to write his online fiction. He reads his hp msg to think of characters involved.

Seol has bought some medicine for In Ho and he is happy.

Scene of YJ with his father having dinner together. [Having a conversation - not sure what it is about - YJ seems quite sad]

Something about it's because of you? YJ said to his father.

He is in the car and looking at the picture of Seol and him on the phone.

Scene cuts to the parents. Phone rings andSeol picks up the phone [She is wearing the clothes from the bed scene!!]

YG calls her [sicko] and why is she not hanging up on him. SIGH!

Now she hangs up and says crazy .

YG is again on his keyboard typing something. Planning to set YJ up.

YG types a message to In Ha. In Ha sends a picture of her and YJ to him. YG goes crazy over the photo. And says it's the end of YG.

In Ha sends a photo of her with cleavage and he sends a photo of himself half naked. LOL....

[HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA----- that's the end of YG!] Having flirty texts with In Ha.

She hangs up on doofus head. YG starts typing trash again.

Oh he's texting Inha. She sends him a picture of her with Jung. Then one of herself. Oh gosh no just no. I can't. YG staph. He wants to meet up with her.

Inha sees SC bothering JW. She goes up and starts defending JW and tells SC to get lost.

Archived