Guest ororomunroe

4 hours ago, namyo said:

:tears:

Watched tat raw last nite..though dont understand a single word..the expressions of both hs and yj really tore my heart apart..

3 hours ago, lclarakl said:

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures.

I just had a horrible thought!  What if this is a dream?  I'll be so disappointed................:(

@lclarakl...noooo...it's not a dream...they really kissed..haha..

I really want the bts of this bed kissing..haha..:w00t:

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EP 9 Post-fight song - One Heart

tumblr_o1w3vmRjJL1u131pwo1_500.gif(cr x)

You are all of what is me
It's something you can't see
It's only in our hearts
You
are all of what is me
It's something we can't see
It's only in our hearts
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie

Yeah yeah yeah
You
you're all of what is me
It's something they can't see
It's only in our hearts
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
The heart cannot lie
it cannot lie
Yeah yeah yeah
You
are all of what is me
You
are all of what is me

</3

Song Here:

Spoiler

One Heart - MYK/Saltnpaper Band

30:23 / 11. One Heart

19 minutes ago, mywebfoot said:

Wait, how did In Ha get her phone back so quickly? 

I guess must be some deal with Jung. Coz u see, her phone was taken by Jung in their elevator scene, and while in scene where she sleep, there is phone beside her.

Come on jung... stop dealing with In Ha... your gf is so jealous u know, me too. :flushed:

7 hours ago, chrianna said:

i've been watching the episodes over and over during the week while waiting for new ones to come out (in a relatively bad place personally -- nothing major -- CITT is helping me manage).  there is also a blinking lights scene when HS gives YJ the watch--in ep 6 maybe?

I had already explained it! The light goes off, when she asks him if he likes the watch. She is afraid of his answer... she is doubting him! The light goes off representing her feelings for YJ!

2 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Oh No...what's with the face wounds, Seol?!?

cr: sports chosun

Is that wounds because of fighting with MS???

I don't remember her cloth for that scene.. :P 

7 minutes ago, emme85 said:

Is that wounds because of fighting with MS???

I don't remember her cloth for that scene.. :P 

Most likely. It's the clothes that she was wearing when she fought that little S#!T in the preview! Ugh, I need YJ to go dark and take care of all those parasites at their school! 

7 hours ago, lclarakl said:

See I haven't seen his father being cold to him.  Also, it was his father that called him to inform him that InHo was in town. His dad wanted him to come home for dinner. His dad also yields to YJ when it comes to the Baeks.  I don't think YJ, from what I've seen, is insecure to be loved, he's probably a product of wealth and think that people only want to be with him for what he can buy them or they can get form him. I just don't see a father that opens his heart and home to children he saw being mistreated, refusing to open his heart to his own son. Even the way he's concerned for InHo when he talked to him in his study, is not a man that doesn't know how to show concern and compassion.  There are not a lot of scene with is father, but I didn't come away with strong emotions of him being cold are unfeeling.

I'm not saying his father won't reject YJ's relationship with Seol, but at the moment, I don't see a lot of negative attitude from him.   

I totally see it in a different light. Yes, his father called him in the episode 3. But did he ask him how he was doing? No... his first comment was, In Ho is back in town! My conversations with my mother are totally different. Like I said, he only talks about the siblings and his concern for them, but that's it. We didn't see anything about YJ's father, when YJ lost his scholarship!

Don't you find it strange that YJ is acting like a surrogate father to the siblings, although they have the same age!? He is treating them like a father who won't spoil his children any more, while his father is treating them like a grandfather who will spoil them! But maybe it is because you didn't read the webtoon, although I only read it until chapter 40 season 2! Nevertheless, the way we see YJ's father appearing (only phone calls, no private chat between son and father, only about the Baek, the way he advices his father aso) are to me a lot of clues that reveals there is something missing between father and son. Actually warmth, love and affection since there are no question about YJ's life !!

Just because he took care of In Ho and In Ha doesn't mean that he is treating his son the same! Why can't YJ show that he can't stand the siblings any more who are living off from his family? Because he can't show his true emotions to his father. So there is something between them... We see In Ho talking in private with In Ho, but we only saw YJ talking to his father through the phone the whole time. The only time they had a kind of private chat was at his company!! 

I really can't stand the father. Just because he doesn't yell or beat his son doesn't mean he is nice to him. No,he is cold towards him... as if there is a distance between them. YJ can't open up to him!

Park Hae-jin is so damn gorgeous. He's killing my heart.

I understand and support Seol's decision because he has to understand he can't control people, but damn my heart broke when he read those messages In-ha sent to Young-gon and made him stalk and scare Seol. He really didn't know -or care- back then but I hope he regrets it and changes to tresure Seol.

And the preview is scaring me. I stoped reading the webtoon and I don't know how the story unfolds but I want Jung and In-ho to make up because it seems like they were really good friends but In-ho is starting to fall for Seol and Jung still doesn't know how to not be controlling. I don't want him to hurt In-ho. Oh I don't even want to think about it.

4 hours ago, NRGchick said:

In YJ's defense - I don't think he realised the extent of the messages (mostly by In Ha) until he grabbed the phone from her and read them. It then hit him what was actually told to Seol. Which is why he threw the phone into the sink.

I agree with you. That's why he was even more upset about it!!

To me, In Ha is so selfish. I really just can't stand her! Yes, her dream was crushed by her own brother. But she is treating YJ as if she owned him and she will marry him at some point. She gives me the impression, she is totally ruthless and upset the whole time because deep down, she thinks, she deserved to be treated like a princess. She was raised by her grandfather so I can imagine, she was spoiled. But she had to live with her aunt fater his death and it must have really hurt badly. However, she was already acting like a crazy child, so mad at her aunt who wouldn't support her dream. She knew which level she had to push to upset her aunt. She knew that she could report her aunt for abuse and she didn't seem even scared of her! 

So back to YJ, since she lost her dream again (study arts), she kind of thought, YJ was the perfect solution. She marries YJ and lives very well, as if she owned it. She doesn't realise that this will never going to happen. YJ can't stand her any longer!

I do some searching and find a poster for upcoming drama after Cheese in the Trap entitled 피리부는 사나이 or 'The Pied Piper' starring Shin Ha Kyun, Yoo Jun Sang and directed by Kim Hong Sun (whatever i will invest on every thriller or investigation drama tvN offered). TvN claimed to release in early March but no specific date. There is still no official news from tvN whether they will cancel next week episodes or not.

11 minutes ago, demarchelier said:

Most likely. It's the clothes that she was wearing when she fought that little S#!T in the preview! Ugh, I need YJ to go dark and take care of all those parasites at their school! 

ohhh.. he will for sure!!!! :glasses:

And I hope YJ is not seeing this scene where In Ho is taking care of HS's face wounds.. he'll definitely feel jealous again.. when he should be the one who do that :P

Aw man, this episode tugged at my heartstrings. From HS trying to hold back her tears as she's questioning YJ (that little crack in her voice! :tears:) to the flashback of YJ's and IH's happy bromance days...just when I thought I couldn't fall any deeper, this drama continues to prove me wrong and bring all the feels out of me lol.

Kinda bummed that we'll have to wait an extra week for episodes 11 and 12, but I've got exams coming up so I guess that's good for me? haha

57 minutes ago, qetha said:

I guess must be some deal with Jung. Coz u see, her phone was taken by Jung in their elevator scene, and while in scene where she sleep, there is phone beside her.

Come on jung... stop dealing with In Ha... your gf is so jealous u know, me too. :flushed:

Jung destroyed that phone. We saw him put it in the sink and turn on the faucet water all over it. I have no clue how Inha got that phone and who gave it to her but it wasn't the one Jung had originally given her. 

"Cheese In The Trap" kiss on the bed

2016/02/01

Spoiler

photo681562.jpg

Park Hae-jin and Kim Go-eun-I are going to kiss on the bed.

On the preview of the ninth episode of the tvN drama "Cheese in the Trap", Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) and Hong Seol (Kim Go-eun-I) are going to kiss.

Hong Seol is furious after she finds out Yoo Jeong was the cause of Oh Yeong-gon's (Ji Yoon-ho) stalking. She is sure Yoo Jeong initiated the stalking and asks, "Are you sure you have been honest with me? Let's take some time apart".

However, Yoo Jeong tries to make up for it with a back hug and in the following preview Hong Seol says, "Will everything be better if you stay still and I go to you?"

Meanwhile, "Cheese in the Trap" will broadcast at 11PM tonight.

HANCINEMA 

Archived