Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, madlena said:

@plappiYes she 

Reveal hidden contents

Wears his clothes but that's another scene, that's when she goes on her own to his apartment and demands for him to accept and confess some things and they fight and she spills coffee on her so she wears his clothes..

I think it's time for me to start reading the webtoon, cause now I'm super curious..^^;p

I still cannot see the sincere loving look in In Ho's eyes towards HS..... So they cannot be a couple, Haaa...hehehe

But with YJ eyes, it's so intense!.... OMO... he's so handsome and playboy!!   *How many dramas he already kissed the actresses*

Can't wait episode 11, want to see Seol's reaction seeing her rich boyfriend's apartment. See you next 2 weeks! :D

1 hour ago, madlena said:

@plappiYes she 

Hide contents

Wears his clothes but that's another scene, that's when she goes on her own to his apartment and demands for him to accept and confess some things and they fight and she spills coffee on her so she wears his clothes..

Spoiler

I think they are going to combine both incidents. Just my impression because in the preview YJ is already ignoring her because he saw her interactions with Inho in the library. Ans Seol also saw his photo with inha in today's episode. These two things happened between the 1st ans 2nd stay at YJ's apartment. Yet in the drama the 1st stay at YJ's house hasn't happened yet.

i went back a few pages and kinda understand the frustration about yesterday preview. (You guys frustrations really made me laugh so comic)

This is not the 1st time tho. we all experienced this again and again but we were cool because we knew it would show the next week anyway. But this time, we have to wait 2 weeks plus that wound scene plus this too much love triangle (TVN dude, you're not 30ish or 50ish episodes drama, I dont have time for that :angry:).

I think this hiatus will give me time to go back  and watch other dramas that I have left. I couldnt concentrate much on them since CITT started lol

Anyways, I'll be cool if they dont cut any scene Jung apartments.

Spoiler

Because she'll be there twice. I truly hope that it wont reduce to 1 time.

I know it's kind of late to check the live recap but considering my free time, is a given. I've read half of season 3 webtoon but couldn't find the later. Hope she continues fast with s4-22. 

I wonder whom baek sibling will end up for their couple? I always love jungseol interaction:wub: in the drama . They are perfect together. Nite

now that I've watched the episode... Although still raw... I have to say that I really loved it. We can see that Yung is willing to give space to Seol even though watching her like a hawk..trying to protect her.. Here we can see how meaningful she is to him.. How he respect's her... How much he loves her... Their relationship will grow after this..this episode demonstrates thoroughly how she's into him.. Yes we can see that Inho is falling in love.. But we can see that he respects both of Yung and Seol and their feelings...their relationship..Yung was beside Seol in all of the troublesome moments.. With the coffee.. Preventing the stalker to film the scene with Ming soo... Went to her after the scene fight.. Showing that he cares... Again in the stalker scene at the library...please don't forget that he asked Eun Tak to keep an eye on Seol (at least that's what seemed to me.. As I said I've only watched it raw)..can't wait for the subed episode later on. God can't wait for next week or two weeks as everybody is saying that there will be no transmission next week. Finally I have to say that I truly believe that we will have an Jung/Seol ending... Keep in mind the director is a firm shipper of the two leads... Lol

Inha what you up to girl? What are the pictures she is showing to Jung? Is it pictures she's taken on the sly of Seol and Inho?

I need them to go into Jung and his father's relationship. So many telling things. 1.) Jung did not want to get into that elevator with his dad. 2.)While many read the elevator scene as cute or father-to-son advice. All I could think was, "what the hell dude would it kill you to tell your son 'work hard my boy. it can be hard here in the company but I trust you got what it take. you can do it and if things really get touch. i got your back kid :)'" Instead he's all, 'the world isn't as easy as you think it is. you can't control everything so get ready for some failures my boy. but if you do fail remember that's the way the world be. you're not as smart as you think you are." what the hell. you had one job papa *pats Jung on the back* "work hard my son" that's it. that's all you had to do.

Seriously the drama needs to get into this because in the flashback we get this "don't worry I won't tell your dad" "does father know?" "you guys are lucky you can do whatever you want". The flashback also tells a lot about past Jung, his relationship with the Baek's and so many clue on how it went wrong. Jung does not have many friends. Jung behaves a push over because with his money and background and father he's been taught he has an image and certain reputation to keep. Jung really trusts the Baek kids (especially Inho) and I would venture to say they are the only friends he's got. Jung is used a lot by other people. He knows it. He doesn't like it, but he goes with it because dad. Inho told Jung to fight, to do whatever he wants and he wasn't going to tell his dad. Broken trust and betrayal hurt especially when it comes from all sides and from people you were sure were 'your people' and one you could really trust..."you sincerely like me right?"

Also I don't think running his father's company is what Jung truly wants to do with his life. He looked stuffy and uncomfortable in the office? I don't know, he unbuttons or loosens his tie a lot tell me he can't breathe, he feels stuffed, a "weight pressing on my heart"? Or did all that have to do with Seol and the separation?

yoo jung's developed quite a lot. the reason he liked seol is because he thought they were the same, but now he's realized that they're quite different. he didn't stop liking her though, he seems to like her a lot more now~he's come to truly like seol~~

1 hour ago, madlena said:

@plappiYes she 

Reveal hidden contents

Exactly. I went to reread ))) 

However, in the drama we were promised more exciting reunion moment of reconciliation ))) Ah... two weeks... two weeks...

Watching the raw...*facepalm* stop Inho stop. Gosh feeling sorry for him now.

In Spanish there's this saying 'tiene corazon de pollo' and its gonna sound really weird in English haha but it's 'he/she has the heart of a chicken.' It means the person's heart is really sensitive and melts/aches for everything. Ehh in retrospect I don't know why a chicken :blink: BUT my point is that that is me. I tried to be tough to brush Inho off just cause I was salty that Jung wasn't there today but gawd then I see his pink-cheek self and I sigh and wanna pat the guy on the back because he's trying so much to restrain himself.

Jung, your bff needs a hug. Go.

@bjvipb2uty I feel you. I look at Inho and it's like "poor boy. you're just setting yourself up for a world of hurting" Let me hug and love you like I never wanted to in the webtoon. HOWEVER a recent drama has taught me that the quiet little ones I feel sorry for are the ones who come out in the end to hurt me and mine. He is not out the game until the final credit roll and the casting is waving good-bye and thanking me for watching the drama. So sorry Inho but I have trust issues (my trust issues got trust issues) and have now become a jaded little drama watcher so: richard simmons INHO!! TVN, DON'T YOU DO ME LIKE THAT TWICE! PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON MY DRAMA WATCHING SOUL. ONE MORE AND I MIGHT REALLY HAVE TO TAKE A TIME OUT FROM DRAMA WATCHING.....Am I the iceberg? or Am I the ship? The irony, the irony....

2under2wine.gif

@MrsSoJiSub I agree with your comment about YJ's father! I have always said that YJ's father was a bad father. Striking is that his father is shown smiling in the elevator, but it is only his appearance. Actually, I have the impression that YJ's father is behaving the exact opposite from his son. He appears as a warm-hearted person, but deep down, he is even colder than YJ seems to be, while YJ gives a different vibe: cold, distant, but deep down, he is a very sensitive person! 

To me, YJ's father is looking down on YJ, never pleased with him. telling him that he knows nothing about life, he had always got it easy in life, whereas it happened the exact opposite. YJ never took anything for granted and worked very hard. In the end, he knows the world much better than his own father thinks. The latter is such a perfectionist too! No wonder if YJ is suffocating from the pressure, although the father has nothing to be proud of. He raised In Ho and In Ha in such a way that they were selfish, self-centered, rude, ruthless and arrogant, while he neglected his own son (emotional support!!). I wished, Jung would rebell against his father for once... no wonder if Jung is sensitive to get revenged for the wrongs he suffered because he can't do it against his father. He feels wronged by his father, but he has always suppressed! For example, when YJ saw that assistent Heo stole his credit card, he didn't report it. I have always said that he never wanted to destroy people's life but punish them so that they would live a decent life. However, there is another reason for his manipulative behaviour: he avoids to deal with real authorities, just like he is avoiding his father's authority. I hope, you anderstand what I mean. It has become his habit, since he is avoiding to confront his dad!   

Seol has much more changed than he has. She expresses more her emotions, like anger, sadness, while Yoo Jung is still holding those. However, he needs to show his anger, frustration against his father and confront him!  

I don't think they'll go too much into the whole InHo and Seol thing (I hope they won't). The way I see it, InHo is more a tool to deepen YJ and Seol's feelings for one another. I think InHo also knows it and hence he tried to stay away. Plus we are in too deep. This is not another tvN show, I doubt they'll turn around 180°.

ETA:

Can someone please help me remember something about YJ's father from the webtoon?

Spoiler

I remember YJ's reaction to YJ's antics when he was a kid, to that thing that happened with the butterfly. Was it mention how he was before? That's the first thing I remember about him but did he appear before? I am not fond of YJ's father, but I also see where he is coming from. Though he tried to fix things in a very poor way, getting eth Baek kids was one of them (he thought having Inho and Inha around would help him be more like a kid). His comment in episode 9 in the elevator was cold and hurtfull but wasn't it based on sthg, what he had seen YJ do as a kid?

precap - he cries... the longing and ofcourse the kiss

@elevator scene: everyone is saying father wanted him to be there.. but when i watched the scene..i thought daddy gave a sign to not enter the elevator..and jung still did.. so daddy was being nice...

you know he waves two fingers..as in like when you say no.. it was definitely not a 'hi' or a greeting

Lol @MrsSoJiSub I haven't been traumatized yet..yet. Trying to keep my guard though. Inho, we're watching ya.

I just had a fun thought. What if Seol ends up alone and Jung×Inho sail their bromance off. Idk why but I just pictured that in my head. Jung and Inho walking off being dorks and bffs a la flashback style, while Seol has one of her voiceovers. *cue tearliner ost* credits roll :D ok I should really sign off now and let the intelligent conversations take their place

9 hours ago, opinionatedajumma said:

Very much my idea too! I think InHo got hurt defending Jung fro the bullies! And Jung somehow didn't show any concern or guilt? We know how difficult is for Jung to put himself in other's feelings or emotions. Somehow as he had some autistic treats? 

I know I first rejected his back hug as something so important, but this morning on my way to work I realized this was his first time showing someone that he didn't wanted to lose them! He let go everyone else, friends (siblings in form of InHa - InHo), even Seol a couple of times before... An important development for him, don't you think? 

Sorry if this is evident for you here, I haven't read the webtoon! 

I meant Jung has AUTISTIC TRAITS, not treats, lol! 

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

precap - he cries... the longing and ofcourse the kiss

@elevator scene: everyone is saying father wanted him to be there.. but when i watched the scene..i thought daddy gave a sign to not enter the elevator..and jung still did.. so daddy was being nice...

you know he waves two fingers..as in like when you say no.. it was definitely not a 'hi' or a greeting

You saw that too!! I had the impression that his gesture was in exact opposite to his smile! (Don't enter!) But I wasn't sure, if I had seen it correctly... I only watched the drama once!

Honestly, I wished, YJ would leave his father behind for a while. The man needs to reflect on his words and actions! Without YJ by his side, he needs to realise that he has failed to get his successor! 

Archived