Guest ororomunroe

27 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

Please..once again..which is that song that they played in cafe when he buys a strawberry shake and gives her and leaves..

they played that today too..

something needle and ? - original video has two russian kids playing in the snow..

Don't know nothing about "two russian kids playing in the snow" but the song played is Dawn by Needle&Gem

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, lclarakl said:

I would like that too since the writer had that line as part of the drama. However, his father's heart seems too big to not accept Seol. He quickly took in InHo and his sister. From what I've seen, his father seems to be a decent man. 

He might be a decent man, but not a good father in my opinion. He is too cold-hearted towards Yoo Jung. From what we saw, it's Yoo Jung who calls him and their only subject is Baek's siblings or the company/work! From what I read in the webtoon, he never allowed YJ to act as a child and was too ambitious for his son! Why is YJ so insecure to be loved? Because he never felt loved by his father. The facial expression he had when he was in the elevator with his father was really telling. He isn't happy at all, more mad and more frustrated! That's why I can imagine, he is expecting from his son to marry someone from the same surroundings! We heard from In Ho, YJ would date girls who came from the same social background and to me, it isn't random at all. He behaved like his father was expecting from him. Why hasn't he told his father about his girlfriend? 

His father has no idea about his normal life (girlfriend, feelings)... so he is actually neglecting his son. Emotional neglection can have huge consequences on people's personality! 

'Cheese in the Trap' Park Hae-jin hugs Kim Go-eun-I from behind

Spoiler

photo680742.jpg

The 9th episode of tvN's "Cheese in the Trap" was about a conflict and a reconcillation.

On this day, Oh Yeong-gon (Ji Yoon-ho) showed an old text message to Hong Seol (Kim Go-eun-I) and said that the message clearly proved who Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) really was.

The content of the message from Yoo Jeong to Oh Yeong-gon said, "It seems Hong Seol likes you. You should confess your love to Hong Seol". Hong Seol, who had been trusting Yoo Jeong, felt hurt.

Hong Seol met Yoo Jeong later and asked him, "You remember when I asked you questions because of Oh Yeong-gon last year. You also know what I went through at the time, right? Today, Oh Yeong-gon showed me a text message you sent to him. Is what I saw true?"

When Yoo Jeong said it's true, Hong Seol was frustrated and cried in tears. She said, "Who on earth are you really?" and "We need to take a break from each other. I don't know what to do whenever you act like this".

She continued, "I can't understand you. I want to come Close to You, but it just doesn't work. You really need to think about this whole thing again".

Although Yoo Jeong kept trying to change Hong Seol's decision, it wasn't easy. The two later encountered in a lecture room. However, Yoo Jeong just passed by Hong Seol.

When Hong Seol was coming out after a short washroom trip, there was Yoo Jeong waiting for her right there. Hong Seol this time ignored him and was passing by him, while he was handing over a cup of coffee to her. At the moment, Yoo Jeong hugged her from behind.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-cheese-in-the-trap-park-hae-jin-hugs-kim-go-eun-i-from-behind-90993.html

HE IS SO TENDER...GREAT SCENE...

8 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

The difference is... as we've said here and others have said... is that this show doesn't whitewash Jung's personality flaws. The show is prepared to call a spade a spade and make the audience wary of him as much as possible. Most other dramas with asshat male leads romanticize them and sugarcoat all their bad behaviour as cute and misunderstood... and even a necessary precursor to "character development".

Hi! Sorry for answering so late but I've just arrived home after a long day of work, swimming and grocery shopping! Life of an ajumma, you know? I haven't watched the episode or read your comments about it. I'll watch it raw later and then read you! But you, @40somethingahjumma, inspired me to write my thoughts about the post you are responding above. The big difference with this show and what makes us enjoy it so much is that we don't need to leave our brains at the door. It's challenging! It's interesting! There are developments! Many dramas are sugar-coated or dramatized so extremely but we know what we can expect. Hard hearted character that will turn to better person, everything quite black and white and pink. But here we have greys and earth and olive and a lot of orange, lol. We are engaged, the described situations are similar to real life. But still a KDrama. 

It reminds me of Secret Love Affair, this drama was also very challenging and interesting for me. 

Sorry for for the testament! Btw, how was today's episode? LOL

Text preview 10 ep

설의 동생 준이 자신의 남자친구라고 거짓말을 하고 다닌 민수. 이를 알게 된 설은 결국 폭발하고, 모두가 보는 앞에서 민수와 육탄전을 벌인다. 한편 설에 대한 감정을 자각하기 시작한 인호. 애써 부정해보지만 설을 향한 두근거림은 멈출 줄을 모르는데!

This has easily become my all time favorite kdrama!! Plus the OTP is my n1 on the otp list as well!!  its just so heartwarming and the acting is so subtle and the OTP's chemistry is sooo electric..they just complete each other so well!! Thank you drama gods..

Raise your hand if you're like me -- stuck in utter agony because all you want to do is go home and watch the new episode of CitT, but you can't because you're still stuck at woooooooork. 

*staring at clock*

*counting down hours*

Quitting time can't come soon enough!

(I know, so full of dramatics.  But this is what the drama has reduced me to!  Haha.  :P )

On 2/1/2016 at 8:13 PM, plappi said:

Text preview 10 ep

설의 동생 준이 자신의 남자친구라고 거짓말을 하고 다닌 민수. 이를 알게 된 설은 결국 폭발하고, 모두가 보는 앞에서 민수와 육탄전을 벌인다. 한편 설에 대한 감정을 자각하기 시작한 인호. 애써 부정해보지만 설을 향한 두근거림은 멈출 줄을 모르는데!

So far, I understand that Seol will hear her little brother is Min Soo's boyfriend.

For me, this is the turning point where Seol reveals that she already loves Yoo Jung. This picture is from the episode 3, when Yoo Jung was giving her a cold treatment. Despise his cold demeanor, she is still defending him, although In Ho spoke so badly about YJ!!

@lclarakl What do you mean by getting rejected? When he is hugging her or he is about to kiss her? I mean, she is in his bed... if she was still so mad, she wouldn't have gone into his bed!

About YJ: I don't see him as bad at all. Yes, he did mistakes, but he is just a human being. Yes, he is partially to blame for Seol getting a stalker. Yet he is so different from all the other characters in this drama. He never blamed someone else for his mistakes! He recognises his mistakes/wrongdoings and apologises genuinely. All of the others had the same behaviour: blaming someone else, making someone else looking bad or even denying their wrongdoings!

- Assistent Heo made YJ bad. He had been blackmailed. But he never mentioned that he stole YJ's card, was careless in his job (therefore Seol's report got stolen).

- Yoo Jong getting drunk all the time, while not working so that Heo had to steal money in order to support them.

- SC blaming Seol many times (report, the bad grad and her attitude, the fact he was excluded from her group presentation), 

- NJY who had the impudence to describe Seol so badly, when she told Yoo Jung about the incident with the drunk man. She came to YJ saying that Seol was quarelling with the homeless and due to her behaviour, the man might harm her; NJY saying that Seol had asked YJ to write her report therefore she stole the report

- YG saying that he had been following Seol because YJ told him so. The stalking was YJ's mistake

- the rapist saying that YJ wasn't a nice guy after all because he ruined his plan! His good reputation wasn't deserved at all. He doesn't see that he is actually raping a girl at all

- The incident with In Ho's hand: I am pretty sure, YJ isn't the bad guy In Ho described him to be! 

I just watched the preview that came after the episode again and 1. they showed a lot of things and I feel some are for the next two weeks. 2. Inha girl LOL I don't know if I should hug and love you and what. It looks to me like Inha is going to be playing Younggon while at the same time bringing down, or is it lead him to think he's bringing down Jung and especially Jung Seol. I think in the preview Younggon has spread around a picture of Inha with Jung and declares to the school/class that Jung is a two timer who is seeing Seol and Inha. I know for sure Inha is playing him but it is not clear to me if the goal is to bring Younggon down, Jung down, Jung & Seol down, or all three LOL. Inha girl...

41 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

So far, I understand that Seol will hear her little brother is Min Soo's boyfriend.

From what i've understood.

"Minsoo has lied that the one (SOl's friend Joon) in the photo is her boyfriend. When Seol learn that she will finally explode and have a cat-fight with Minsoo in front of everyone.

On the other hand Inho is becoming aware of his feelings toward Seol. He painfully tries to deny them but he doesn't know how to stop his feelings for Seol (?) "

The translation is approximate as my Korean skills are limited

3 minutes ago, rhaps said:

Well, I'm doing overtime myself (at home, thankfully) , while listening to the new OST Go by Saltnpaper ^_^ (in a loop, of course )

Haha.  And I'm at work listening to the OSTs Such & Our Time on loop.  I've added the new one though; thanks for the heads up!

A backhug AND a preview for a kissing bedscene??? How am I supposed to recover from all that awesomeness, show???  You know this relationship is a big deal for Jung because for such a control freak, he lets go of all his inhibitions and just basically goes all out with his emotions when it comes to Seol.  I must say, he's such an affectionate boyfriend.  I LIKE IT. MORE PLEASE!

Me me me! I'm at work and can barely work. I keep on refreshing this page to read everyone's comments. LOL

The bed scene to me looks like the morning after though. Maybe Seol went to sleep at Jung's place because the stalker returned (read somewhere that the stalker returned on this epi, could be wrong since I haven't watched the epi yet). The sun rise in the morning and Jung pull Seol's face for a kiss. I like his messy looking hair on that scene. Okay, I need to go home asap to watch the subbed epi!

Archived