Guest ororomunroe

2 hours ago, gamshe said:

Oh God your comment made me so sad. I just felt like hugging him ugh Yoojung ah T____T Thank you for saying this, its like all my heart is in this comment haha

Right? Although I grinned so much during the episode, I had this lingering sadness for Yoojung once it ended. 

@IreneY Me thinks that the song used there is an original ost that has not been released yet. 

@adriana902 I don't recognize it sorry. >_<

A lovely user here posted this link a while back though. I think it has several of the background songs used in the drama and teasers. You guys should check it out. I went through all of them and I'm 100% sure the one @IreneY mentioned is not there. Not sure about the teaser one. :) 

http://music.163.com/m/share/17786340/119537650

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, mail3227 said:

Wow! this thread is moving so fast.... but I am not complaining.

Thanks! I enjoy reading everyone's pov, explanations, fangirlings, etc.

I finally watched ep6 with English sub for a thousand times already...  and I must admit ep6 is one of my favorite episode, aside from ep1, ep2, ep3, ep4, ep5....Lol...

I do not want to over analyze, cause I am enjoying every part of this drama...

Up to this point I am still madly in love with Yoo Jung, who looks so perfect and yet is not perfect... 

I love all the scenes where Yoo Jung and Hong Seol is talking to one another... beside the fact that their chemistry is DABOOM... you can see the development of their relationship... the effort that both is exerting to know each other is admirable... Though I think Yoo Jung somehow already knew something about Hong Seol, cause he stalked her the moment he felt something special for her.... But Hong Seol definitely is zero knowledge about him... So it is so exciting to see them opening up to one another... but then, I think Hong Seol will definitely get the shock of her life when she learn and definitely experience the circumstances of Yoo Jung's previous decision/moves.

I don't know if it is because of PHJ charisma, but I cannot hate Yoo Jung... the thing is I want to know Yoo Jung more as the story deepens.... he is such an intriguing persona to me... I want to see his gentleness more, but I also want to see his limitations on spot.... am I also different like Yoo Jung???? lol...

On a lighter note, is it only me? but the previous episodes shows a glowing Hong Seol.... I already find her beautiful even in the first part of the drama... but in ep6 I think she is really glowing!!!

Btw, I will appreciate it very much if somebody can give me the site where I can download all this drama's OST... please....

in my personal opinion, YJ character is exactly like PHJ character in Bad Guys. Though in that drama he is labelled as psychopath but you cannot simple just hate him. you will end up feel sorry for him. I guess yup, its bcoz of PHJ charisma we cant hate him that much. 

1 hour ago, drynase said:

I wonder why Park Sodam is trending now and I got this! 

You can watch the video here http://tvcast.naver.com/v/704086

During her appearance on Radio Star, she mentioned that besides their similar looks, She and Kim Go Eun also attended the same school.

I can relate. They have similar looks. I even got confused and mixed them up several times on their previous movies. lol

@MrsSoJiSub- read your answers a few pages back. As I was quietly on this forum- I was thinking to myself as well why there was so many confident judgments on YJ.  I haven't read the webtoon and am not a massive PSJ fan. However I am enjoying the drama. 

I sometime wonder if the posters just toss out labels without checking  the actual definitions. And I am familiar with some of the psychological MCQ  tests as well. Including those trying to identify psychiatric conditions  

And considering I actually encounter psychopaths and people having psychotic episodes just have to snort. This is a webtoon.  If the whole webtoon based world is based on such an unstable personality won't it be immediately obvious how the drama description will be?

Anyway I will just sit back and enjoy a Kdrama and leave real life unstable personalities to the real world. Yong Jung is nowhere near unstable  and his coping mechanisms although not the norm is not abnormal. He has a perfectly functional personality. He is not even written as quirky as some Kdrama personas.

I tell you what; if there is anyone in this drama who fits a label it's Baek In Ha. Man she is  piece of work. And if she was someone not living in Korea she would be one of those who come to me with a history of regular drug use as well. See way too many persons with her sort of attitude. 

*going back to lurking mode *

‘Cheese in the Trap’ takes China by storm

Cable channel tvN’s TV drama “Cheese in the Trap” is enjoying sky-high popularity in China.

The fifth and sixth episodes were broadcast Monday and Tuesday, recording 350 million and 400 million views, respectively, on Weibo, the largest social networking website in China.

Moreover, the TV drama was at the top of Weibo’s drama chart Monday, beating all other Chinese competitors.

Articles also poured out about actor Park Hae-jin, who plays the lead named Yoo Jung in the show.

Outfits similar to what Park wears in the drama have already gone on sale on online retailers, and inquiries have been flooding in about the lion doll that Yoo Jung brought Hong Seol on Monday’s episode.

For the period of its broadcast in the country, it’s likely to enjoy great popularity in the Chinese market.

“Cheese in the Trap” airs every Monday and Tuesday at 11 p.m. on tvN.

src : http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201601211332086188504_2

Just one word, "WOW!!!" :w00t:  :phew:  :wub:

congrats CITT. I've been lurking here since the beginning. Annyeong...

@maboroshiand @phi3nk

Thanks for the articles. 

I do fit in the profile of the tvn viewers stated so i am glad i am not the odd one out. 

Yeah, i read on baidu people are asking where can they buy the lion. I wont be surprised if it was handmade for filming. i am sure some factory in china is going to start making it. The accessories wore by jeon jihyun in that alien drama were made for sale too. If the lion really does come out for sale, i am going to buy it!.heehee. 

What a coincidence my workmate is also a fan of the webtoon! We discuss a lot about the comparison between the drama and the webtoon since I only read the webtoon for Bora and Euntaek part only. Yay! The lastest update is up on Naver. Sangchul Sunbae is doing something bad to our heroine, this time Jung comes to rescue like a power ranger lol. I am kinda pissed off no my jagiyas Euntaek and Bora appeared.

There is also book version of this manhwa selling on Naver. it costs 9900 won per each :mellow:

4 hours ago, IreneY said:

Anyone managed to find out the song title and singer in epi3 where jung was following seol b4 seol met in ho?

If yes..mind share..tqvm:w00t:

According to the comments on the yt clip, the song is 너와 나의 시간 (Your and my time) by 바닐라어쿠스틱 (Vanilla Acoustic) and will probably be in OST part 4 (to be released next week).

So we've come to this inevitable point when we have to discuss whether Jung is a -path or not. I think that's one of the goals of the webtoon, that is to open people's minds as to what his nature really is. Dr. Baek's assessment of Jung might have influenced readers' opinion. Seol's paranoia doesn't help much. Our stand is of course affected by our definition of a socio/psychopath and pop culture's portrayal of such interesting characters. I don't think he falls under either category primarily because he doesn't engage in criminal behavior. People might have jumped to that conclusion because most -paths and Jung are INTJ

Can someone tell me the reason behind Seol has feelings for Jung? Or when did it start? It's clear to me that Jung fell for Seol from that night when she held his finger, and how she cared for him when he was sick made Jung change his mind about her. But I'm not sure why Seol agreed to date him? Even when she had many doubts about him in her mind.

Archived