Guest ororomunroe

5 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

what did jung say to my second otp? did he remain the richard simmons i wanted to beat down in the webtoon or was his response more accepting? 

MrsSoJiSub, who's your second otp?

And huge thanks everyone for the live recapping!!!! :heart:  You guys/gals are amazing.  So I'm both a little sad and a little glad that about this story line...

Spoiler

After reading the webtoon last night, I was pretty disappointed in Yoo Jung with how cruel he was to Joo Yong and TA Heo.  I really couldn't understand how he could be so loving/understanding with Seul, but uncaring with everyone else.  So I'm rather happy that they seem to have removed the whole "shaming them for being gay" thing and demanding JooYong return to his family. 

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know why but i like the scene and the song when Seol leaves jung after a talk, the dark side of Jung and his black outfit and the song is just aaaaaaaaaaackkkk make Jung even sexierrr..hotter....! hahahaha sorry i love Jung so much! hehe

@MrsSoJiSub

I feel you. The suffering from the previous drama. I am still trying to get rid of the bitter taste in my mouth, LOL

Fortunately I am strongly on one team as I am confident with the writer and hey, Ep 16 script is done so no sudden surprises (like a personality transplant for YJ and In Ha) 

[Can you feel my bitterness...]

Guest 999hearts

Hi, how long does it take until the RAW file is released? If it's already out, can someone PM me the link? Thanks!

Never mind, RAW file's alrd out hehe

@MrsSoJiSub I want to say to you "ship away" because it is obvious who the OTP is, but then again, after R1988..... I won't ever be carefree again! :P (Do I sound too bitter?................).

ETA:

HAHAHAAAAA @NRGchick posted almost the same post at the same time. We are all experiencing the consequences of a shipping trauma!........

:tears:

9 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

seol and jung are adorable together and i like that they talk and that she doesn't put up with his bs or accept his bs reasoning and excuses. i enjoy that she stands by her beliefs as does he. yoo jung you better not change too much. stay dark and gray. don't nobody need or want another inho. 

@MrsSoJiSub, yes - I agree with you. It was delightful to see how much better HS and YJ are getting along. They feel comfortable now with each other. They really show us that they have come a long way since that first date. And he listens to her, and does his best to protect her, and she is no longer just the shy girl with him, as you said. She speaks her mind.

I think it will be tomorrow: SPOILER ALERT!!!

Spoiler

In the manga, tomorrow amateur women's bras appear again and attack to Seol. She will receive a strong injury. Since at this time all guys will be here - YJ, IH, BoRa and ET, Seol brother - all run search maniac. YJ finds him first. And Seol accidentally saw how cruel YJ can be.

Sorry guys.. the last line where I wrote what YJ said "Seol, I'm not 'weird'" maybe not accurate.. coz when I rewatch it again, I heard it differently.. Saying sorry in advance for any mistranslation tonight and broken english too! :sweatingbullets:

but don't worry, u guys get to watch with subs in less than 10 hours, probably? For me, with my job, I'll get to watch subbed episode 20 hours from now.. :bawling:

BTW, sorry again.. but InHa really get on my nerves tonight.. I easily lost my will to recap her scenes because of her annoying tones~~ hahaha.. forgive me...... :P

1 minute ago, emme85 said:

Sorry guys.. the last line where I wrote what YJ said "Seol, I'm not 'weird'" maybe not accurate.. coz when I rewatch it again, I heard it differently.. Saying sorry in advance for any mistranslation tonight and broken english too! :sweatingbullets:

but don't worry, u guys get to watch with subs in less than 10 hours, probably? For me, with my job, I'll get to watch subbed episode 20 hours from now.. :bawling:

BTW, sorry again.. but InHa really get on my nerves tonight.. I easily lost my will to recap her scenes because of her annoying tones~~ hahaha.. forgive me...... :P

heyy but i heard YJ said Seol, i'm not weird....i'm pretty sure about it! hehee

if the drama is going by the webtoon, assistant heo stole jung's wallet and credit card and used the card to buy things for his "honey" (i can't remember if jung saw and let him do it and confronted him later or what) jung find out about the whole thing and promises to keep quiet as a means of forever blackmailing assistant heo to do things for him (loose his paper so seol get the scholarship, give seol the office job, and in the drama help find out who switched seol's class by looking through the student's id and ip computer use thing). anyways assistant heo like many others brought it onto themselves. no sympathy from me. get em jung lol. 

2 things i never understood concerning the whole scholarship thing.

• 1. for as rich as jung is, why is the school giving him a scholarship anyways? his dad is paying for his education or nah? boy can more than afford to pay for school. they should be giving the scholarship to students who need it like seol.
  • 2. why seol was/is so mad about that? yeah yeah he maybe should have told her or not had assistant heo lose the paper on purpose (but bully for him. if he dind't get caught stealing, he wouldn't be getting blackmailed) but he did it because he knew she needed the finical help and it was a way for her to stay in school like she did. if he had offered her the money would she have accepted? no. so he did what he knew she needed so she could stay in school.  i don't know. i wouldn't be mad over free money that allowed me to stay in school. i mean it's not like she didn't earn it. she was second behind him. meaning her hard work and good grades got her the scholarship. if it helps her sleep at night she can simply think of it as his bad "luck" of loosing the paper meant she could continue her studies. why so mad about that? it's the same as him forfeiting the scholarship (why didn't he simply do that LOL) so what's the big deal 
  • to think, this is only a small tiny portion of the things he's done. how will she react when she finds out about the bigger things?

*goes to sleep*

1 minute ago, engkeme said:

heyy but i heard YJ said Seol, i'm not weird....i'm pretty sure about it! hehee

Right?? hahaha.. I'm sure the 1st time I heard it..

Maybe because I tried to listen to it too deeply, it sound different... thanks @engkeme

@plappi Thanks for the preview!! cute rabbit It looks really good...:wub: 

But it seems that the ony guy who is bothering HS is Young Go. His hair colour is darker and the voice isn't In Ho.

I am so pleased to see that HS, YJ and IH are drinking together! Because it's exactly what I want to see: HS as the one who will bring peace between YJ and In Ho. I am well aware that the hand incident won't be handled yet, but at least they will spend some time together and that's a good start! crazy monkey

6 minutes ago, plappi said:

I think it will be tomorrow: SPOILER ALERT!!!

Hide contents

In the manga, tomorrow amateur women's bras appear again and attack to Seol. She will receive a strong injury. Since at this time all guys will be here - YJ, IH, BoRa and ET, Seol brother - all run search maniac. YJ finds him first. And Seol accidentally saw how cruel YJ can be.

that scene in the webtoon legit creeps me out, because it really shows how dark YJ can be. And Im so curious of how it's played out in the drama. One thing I love about Seol: yeah maybe She judged Jung as a scary person at the beginning, but when they're in a relationship, she tried her best to understand him and dealing with his dark side, and slowly they understand each other a bit more and slowly change for the better.

Archived