Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry bad connection tonight~~ :sweatingbullets:

YJ is angry because HS doesn't listen to him that he asked her to avoid InHo.. and HS just get mad of why she had to avoid him..

HS questions him of why she had to listen to all what he tells her.. she questions about how is this called dating..

BR calls HS and run to her.. and YJ wants to send her..

BR is crying at the hospital because of her father.. ET is also there..

Seol says goodbye and walks away. She receives a call and it's Bora crying about her father.

Seol runs past Yoo Jung and he brings her to the hospital.

Seol says Bora is all alone and YJ speeds up his car.

Bora is crying and Eun Taek turns up to comfort Bora.

Yoo Jung and Seol turns up and Yoo Jung takes control and asks E Taek to bring Bora to rest in a room.

YJ asks Seol to sit.

Switch the In Ho and he thinks about what YJ said.

InHo is brooding at home remembering that YJ told him that HS is his girlfriend.. saying 'This is fun... this is so much fun!" and vent out his anger..

At the hospital, after learns that BR father is ok, HS falls sleep and YJ cover her up woth blanket.. he holds her hand~

Seol and Yoo Jung. Yoo Jung asks her why she is still there.

The doctor talks to Yoo Jung. Not sure what is said but apparently Bora's dad is ok.

Bora and E Taek holding hands in the room they are resting in!! And they are asleep.

Seol is asleep on the chairs outside and Yoo Jung covers her with a blanket. [I think this is where he sees how much she cares for her friends]

He looks at her hand and touches her fingers !  and holds her hand [I swoon]

He holds her hand until she wakes up and she sees his hand holding hers and he is asleep (sitting upwards - uncomfortable)

She covers him with the blanket [double swoon!] I need the OST!

The doctor comes and he wakes up.

In the morning, HS wakes up and saw YJ beside her holding her hand.. she put the blanket on him.

*** bad connection***

HS says sorry to YJ.. then YJ said he's sorry... he asks to sit down on the bench..

YJ is telling HS story about the InHo/InHa story..

YJ is asking whether is she avoiding him..

HS tells him about what JY told her.. about him not helping her when he knew she was in danger.. and wonder he's not helping her..
And YJ told her that he's the one who called the security~
He said that he kept it secret because ??

Eun Taek holds Bora's hand again and he will bring her home. She says he smells... LOL

Yoo Jung and Seol leave the hospital and she apologizes for the inconvenience.

They sit on a bench outside the hospital. They have a conversation [I heard piano ? - assume it's about IHo - not sure]

She looks like she trusts him again. Seol tells him Joo Yeon went to see her and I assume it's about what Joo Yeon said to her.

I think he tells her what actually happened.

LOL.. Seol's stomach growls... breaks the romantic atmosphere. And it's more triangle kimbap that Yoo Jung bought. 

He drives her home. She comes to a decision.

InHo sarcastically greeting HS as YJ's girlfriend.. 
HS asks InHo why he's like this.. and tells him to tells her..

*bad connection*

YJ is trying to make joke to HS and he said he wants to try to make HS laugh.. *cute*

*ggrrrr... bad connection*

Scene at the English school and In Ho is being horrible and keeps mentioning she is YJ's girlfriend and leaves her.

When she leaves the school, In Ho asks her if she is headed home and will walk her.

They argue and she walks the other way.

YJ' and Seol talking on the phone and they are in their respective homes.

Aish.. looks like what they are talking about is romantic (with the jazzy music) and she talks about having dinner and she is laughing. And YJ speaks flatly but he is smiling at his end. [These two are wiping away my R88 pains] 

ADVERT

Yoon Seob is at JY's house and complaining about the mess..he waits for JY to come home until morning..

While quarelling a bit until out of the house, the met with the landowner's grandson. And he does look so suspicious~

HS is at the restaurant with YJ..

*bad connection*

HS assures YJ that he doesn't not need to worry about InHo..

HS talks about how she met BR.. and her 1st impression on her..

And YJ asks HS about him *same in the preview*
When YJ said he likes it.. HS is embarrased.. 

YJ saves HS from motorbike, and she overreacted! *in the preview* hahaha...

YJ bought a keychain that just look like her hair! hahaha.. he said they look the same.. HS said no..

But at home HS said "We look the same".. ^^

YJ and HS are messaging with each other~

Jung and Seol are really really cute together. I like the fact that they talk. They talk and work richard simmons out. They communicate surprisingly well for two people that can't communicate outside of one another. It's all the calm before the storm. I don't trust it LOL. 

Archived