• 4 weeks later...

Congratulations Jung Yoo Mi for winning Best Actress in a serial drama for her role in SFD at the 2016 APAN Star awards! Unfortunately, I can't find any photo of her at the awards... can anyone share if they see it?

However, I did spot this:

gWjSHvl.jpg

Older and younger Moo Hyul (JJW and YKS) seated together! It's a meeting of Tree with Deep Roots and Six Flying Dragons! :) 

• Like 6

Here is my translation for the latest notice from SFD Making DVD cafe:

161005 Survey on whether to go ahead with the Six Flying Dragons Making DVD

Hello

Reply from the distribution company was received. There will not be any additional making videos in the DVD.

Therefore, as we have announced previously, we will conduct a vote on whether or not we will continue our promotion for the DVD (or BR) release (with previously released materials).

https://goo.gl/forms/VfvmhfUVHXUDPEcy2

Since this has already been delayed a lot, the voting will last for a week (till 13 October), please only vote once.

The original copy of the making materials may be a bit different from the pre-existing materials, but the content is almost the same.

Whether interviews and other materials will be included, the final decision will be made if the release is confirmed (i.e. pre-payment reaching a certain number). Because request needs to be made to management company and actors, so please understand our difficulty.

We are sorry to deliver this not really good news in the first anniversary.

• Like 3

@liddithank you for posting the pics of Myuhyul and Myuhyul they are so looking mighty good. ANd congratulations to Jung Yoo Mi. I so miss this drama it is still for me the best historical and of ofcourse TWDR. This drama for me have the best fighting  scenes sepecially the fight of Gil Tae Mi and Dang Sae/Lee Bang Ji and of course Myuhyul and LBJ vs GIL Sun Mi. They deserve awards, all of them. 

• Like 2

@zenya22 I know right? That was such an incredible coincidence... I wonder if they both exchanged thoughts about their respective experience playing Moo Hyul! As for fighting scenes, I think apart from GTM vs YBJ, we mustn't forget MH and YBJ vs CSG. Breathtaking!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hello everyone..

SFD is the best saegeuk ever for me.. the high class one.. its sooo different with other saegeuk. I really love fighting scane, political issue, and love story (BW & BY) in this drama. I love the ending, even through Boon yi didnt end up together with BW but somehow i think they are already married in their mind & heart and its symbolized by Boon yi hairstyle (she used hairstyle for married women) & hairpin (giving hairpin in that time means he propose to the girl & if the girl wear that, its means she accept the proposal).

Because i like BW & BY, i start to watch fashion king just to see their chemistry but the funny thing is the OTP last momment in both drama is similiar.. in FK, SSK say "i missed you" and in SFD, YAI say "i missed you".. lol.. is sfd writter nim get inspiration from FK?! XD

• Like 4

Hello SFD fans... I am just missing this drama after I started to watch 2 popular sajeuk dramas that I did not finish I could not find another that would compare to this drama. So I came here for a visit just because I miss this drama and the discussions. So started to rewatch again. Hope you are all well

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2016 at 5:39 AM, zenya22 said:

Hello SFD fans... I am just missing this drama after I started to watch 2 popular sajeuk dramas that I did not finish I could not find another that would compare to this drama. So I came here for a visit just because I miss this drama and the discussions. So started to rewatch again. Hope you are all well

same with me....tried to watch hwarang as i love silla beautiful attire...but its just painful no other saeguk drama as good as six flying dragons

and it's been a year now but i still could not get over it...anyone else in the same boat?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@zenya22 @natokajun I'm with you. I had a big drama slump after Six Flying Dragons and Signal. I couldn't really get into another drama till recently! Instead I have just watched Six Flying Dragons again. Then again with a friend Then again with my neighbour. :)  The OST is also on constant repeat...

I find it really fascinating that everybody I watched Six Flying Dragons with, enjoyed it for another reason. I watched it for the metapolitical aspects, for the interpretations of the historical characters and for the swordsmen tales. My friend is watching it because she is totally mesmerized by Yoo Ah-ins acting. My neighbour likes the flair of the show. And my husband just likes everything and all about it. :) 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
1 hour ago, yanki said:

Currently re-watching this drama. I started to wonder whatever happeend to Moo Hyul's siblings? The last time I saw them was before YSG's revolt.

rewatched this drama again, love it. I think that his siblings went home with Myu hyul and grandma when they left BW and went to their hometown. That is just my guess. It was not shown but it would make sense for me that wherever MY and grandma went, he would take his family with him. He took his whole family to Gaegyong the first time he was employed by BW. 

Just done watching, it's really one of the best dramas I've ever seen. The plot, acting, choreography, sound - everything is just perfect.

Although I still find the whole "Nameless" thing a bit cheesy and the way they tried to connect it to Queen Seondeok.

Also I am disappointed that Moo Hyul left BW. I was expecting him to stay loyal to the master he serves. I mean, his grandmother wanted him to become a warrior so he can find a work and help them, then later on she was thinking of leaving because it's getting dangerous. So she actually made Moo Hyl a warrior without knowing that he can be in danger because of it. If Moo Hyul didn't met Bw, he could end up dead by trying to raise his reputation or end up with a cruel master who think nothing of him but a tool. But he met BW and BW treated him like a friend, then left him when he no longer see him as good as before.
It was nice to see Moo Hyul growing up and mature, but I thought by seeing how their world is.. he will learn to stay loyal to BW knowing how lucky he is to have a master who cares about him. Instead of learning that there are people who have life worst than him... to me it's as if Moo Hyul and his grandmother were too demanding. They only want it when it's good but throw it away when it's not.

Still he was my favorite character in the series so I couldn't help but get disappointed with how he turned out in the end.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...