This was great. Actually it was the first Yoo Ah In drama I watched and after this I went back to watch all his dramas and discovered Secret Love Affair, my all time favourite! He is truly the best of the best.

• Like 2

On 6/1/2018 at 9:08 AM, justamom said:

This was great. Actually it was the first Yoo Ah In drama I watched and after this I went back to watch all his dramas and discovered Secret Love Affair, my all time favourite! He is truly the best of the best.

He is! I also loved SLA!

I have started already and I'm on the 3rd episode. This may be a historical drama, but the politics is very current. The conflict between the people who would like to forge a bond with Yuan vs. the people who don't want to have any ties with Yuan kinda reminds me of our current political situation. Amazing story telling so far. Even the young Lee Bang Won did an amazing job and I had goose bumps at the end of the 3rd episode. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/3/2016 at 6:53 AM, liddi said:

Older and younger Moo Hyul (JJW and YKS) seated together! It's a meeting of Tree with Deep Roots and Six Flying Dragons! :)

@liddiOMG, thanks for the older and younger Muhyul, love them, they do look alike. rewatche TWDR just to connect the dots again. Love that everyone are still visiting the thread like I did 2 years later 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

hello...its been a long time..2 years since last post? this drama is currently on netflix if anyone interested to have another marathon....i watched it for 4th or 5th time last dec 2019 when noticed netflix got this...hopefully it would stay long

• Like 1

Well I used my quarantine/lock down time to watch all of this with my father (he watched A Deep Rooted Tree with me a few years ago and enjoyed it) .

So glad that it is on Netflix and thus more accessible.

What series should we watch next that fills in the gaps between Six Flying Dragons and Deep Rooted tree.

Whilst I have many feelings in that we both found it heart wrenching, the pacing was strange (actually many Saeguk's have odd pacing issues 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

That was a well-executed plan. Sambong had no way out. Bang Won was so strong for him.

I smiled when Sambong sent the message to Bang Won to be quiet.

BW ordered it to be written that Sambong didnt run away cowardly.  I liked it.

e94601f6ebc27cea4e7788244df3afa5.jpg

SBS

Bang Wong was so excited when he found that cave where Sambong kept those maps and

writings about the new country.

Thats is why BW was even more disappointed when he realized that SB didnt want him to be

a part of the new country.

a40ad40e67ca12d6285c2c46c58b7aa7.jpg

soompi