@zenya22 love your comment on how the "smile" symbolize hope and future

as for LSG i think it is a defining moment for as we have seen only hopelessness and a kind of submissiveness from him since BW disillusionment till tis episode where he takes his leader post not only in battle but in politics as well and will challenge LIG

@chajoowon i agree with you that the marriage will not   disturb this budding love as all involved see it as a political marriage which was  pretty common then, and i also dont think papaLSG will have a problem with BY as BW lover. to me it seemed that just like BW & JDJ he holds her with high regard and doesnt have a problem with multiple "partners" 

• Like 1

Guest chajoowon

@zenya22 love your comment on how the "smile" symbolize hope and future

as for LSG i think it is a defining moment for as we have seen only hopelessness and a kind of submissiveness from him since BW disillusionment till tis episode where he takes his leader post not only in battle but in politics as well and will challenge LIG

@chajoowon i agree with you that the marriage will not   disturb this budding love as all involved see it as a political marriage which was  pretty common then, and i also dont think papaLSG will have a problem with BY as BW lover. to me it seemed that just like BW & JDJ he holds her with high regard and doesnt have a problem with multiple "partners" 

About LSG people should remember he is a general who has never lost a battle, someone who faced enemy generals one on one duels with his arrows.  I dont think he was ever weak in anything but in political game that BW saw him lose face in.  We have seen LSG too often from BW childish POV, it was good to see he went alone to Lee In Gyeom, to the capital facing potential death, scared down the old men, his soldiers.  Thats more like historical general, conqueror.

Yeah about BW and BY they are already almost like a royal family being the family of the great general, they act like they can have what they want, not to mention even normal nobles like Hong In Bang had several wife,concubines.  

I'm more interested in Boon Yi accepting who her lover is and will become.  She is trusted by JDJ as someone who can help decide big decisions along with him, she has more power than normal poor girl because of her being close to both Bang Won, JDJ. I wonder will she accept sharing a house, with BW and his official wife?  Her pride?  Will she demand be a team, his right hand woman like she is acting like now?

Edited by chajoowon

I'm more interested in Boon Yi accepting who her lover is and will become.  She is trusted by JDJ as someone who can help decide big decisions along with him, she has more power than normal poor girl because of her being close to both Bang Won, JDJ. I wonder will she accept sharing a house, with BW and his official wife?  Her pride?  Will she demand be a team, his right hand woman like she is acting like now? 

i think when BW tied her and revealed his plan he also asked her to be on his side as he was on hers - when he untied her he asked if she will stay put, not reveal his plan to JDJ as sort of contract - when she accepted and he untied her shetold him that grownups have to take responsibility for there actions and promises 

to me that scene is like they made a pact for life, and when BW tells BY that like she told him he takes responsibility as a grownup his underline meaning is since im doing it as you requested you need to keep your promise to be by my side 

so BY in my opinion even more than the love she feels for him knows that they made a pact a contract to support each other all the way to make their shared vision come true  

• Like 2

i'm getting excited for the wedding .... I'm sure BoonYi will be heart broken though ....

i think that since it was quite common to have more than one partner that bc BY and Lady ming have the same goal they will bc comrades if not friends

i dont think BY thought she will become BW wife since they married for status and probably being an appreciated and highly regarded lover will be a good life solution for BY who probably didnt think she will even live this long 

BW wedding BTS

12191714_939238756141964_587652620571405

cr: Shin Se kyung - Shin Sae Kyeong 신세경

• Like 3

Guest chajoowon

BTW isnt BW dressed rather simply for a wedding dont they usually have a more colored gown for formal events?

We usually see nobles get married in dramas in Joseon era where it was more colorful clothing than in late Goryeo era. I also wonder if it is because its LSG family, the general doesnt like grand weddings like the petty nobles he dislikes ?

About BY and the new lady there is no way her almost slave girl status can marry high noble like BW, i think she knows her place will never be official with him.  She is a survivor, not naive and greedy. Only potential problem i think is the new wife can be surprised there is a low class girl that is loved, trusted, works with BW in their serious plans.  If she gets jealous he has a favorite woman he trust in all things it can get tricky.   She can practically kill BY because of her low status without a problem.  This is not Joseon era yet where the concubine could become holy mother of the king, was protected.  

Guest chajoowon

i think when BW tied her and revealed his plan he also asked her to be on his side as he was on hers - when he untied her he asked if she will stay put, not reveal his plan to JDJ as sort of contract - when she accepted and he untied her shetold him that grownups have to take responsibility for there actions and promises 

to me that scene is like they made a pact for life, and when BW tells BY that like she told him he takes responsibility as a grownup his underline meaning is since im doing it as you requested you need to keep your promise to be by my side 

so BY in my opinion even more than the love she feels for him knows that they made a pact a contract to support each other all the way to make their shared vision come true  

Thats why i like their story together so far, their story is more than just a love story of two young people from different worlds.  BW doesnt care who she was before he met her, he never cared the difference in status and she has accepted him after their promise.  

The fascinating thing will be how people will see the romantic side of BW having a lover who they know as a spy for JDJ, a servant in the rebellion but not as the woman a prince like figure like BW wants to be with.   They have many enemies, friends that will be very surprised because as you said she isnt just a rich young nobles secret lover on the side.  She is on his side in the grand plan.   

Edited by chajoowon

BTW isnt BW dressed rather simply for a wedding dont they usually have a more colored gown for formal events?

We usually see nobles get married in dramas in Joseon era where it was more colorful clothing than in late Goryeo era. I also wonder if it is because its LSG family, the general doesnt like grand weddings like the petty nobles he dislikes ?

About BY and the new lady there is no way her almost slave girl status can marry high noble like BW, i think she knows her place will never be official with him.  She is a survivor, not naive and greedy. Only potential problem i think is the new wife can be surprised there is a low class girl that is loved, trusted, works with BW in their serious plans.  If she gets jealous he has a favorite woman he trust in all things it can get tricky.   She can practically kill BY because of her low status without a problem.  This is not Joseon era yet where the concubine could become holy mother of the king, was protected.  

so even if BW&BY  have kids the cant ascend the throne right? what age did BW became king? BY & BW are the same age right? so she will be with him for a long tiem

• Like 2

Kim Junsu reveals official MV for ‘Six Flying Dragons’ OST

by Alvin (kpopfighting)

Kim Junsu of JYJ has revealed the official MV for his ‘Six Flying Dragons’ OST titled ‘Passing Time’ on November 11th, which was first played when Ddang Sae (Byun Yo Han) and Yeon Hee (Jung Yumi) had their first reunion after a long while.

C-jES Entertainment said, “We believe that the full release of ‘Passing Time’ by Kim Junsu on November 11th, will find much popularity among viewers and fans.”

‘Passing Time’ is the theme song for Ddang Sae and Yeon Hee who were in love with each other as kids, but were horrificly separated due to an unfortunate incident. As they tearfully parted after their reunion, happy scenes from their childhood start filtering in their minds.

This song immediately topped real-time charts after it was released, with viewers of the drama responding greatly to it. Kim Junsu’s soothing voice and the heartfelt melody of the song, added even more weight to the tragic romance of Ddang Sae and Yeon Hee who can’t be together for now due to circumstances, and left viewers with much regrets.

The song distributor CJ E&M expressed, “Kim Junsu is definitely a king when it comes to drama OSTs. His OSTs have always draw much interest from fans, and this one will definitely be at the top of the OSTs that he have done in his career thus far.”

cr: http://kpopfighting.com/2015/11/12/kim-junsu-reveals-official-mv-for-six-flying-dragons-ost/

• Like 3

Guest chajoowon

so even if BW&BY  have kids the cant ascend the throne right? what age did BW became king? BY & BW are the same age right? so she will be with him for a long tiem

It depends on how long she is with him like if she is his royal consort when he is a king.   Dong Yi or Suk Bin Choe is the famous real joseon version of BY that went from lowest Joeseon status to high rank consort to Sukjong and her son became the famous King Yeongjo who was known for high scholar, Confucius expert that made it legal for him to worship his mother, mourn her death every year.  He almost started a civil war because it wasnt legal for a King to go bow, worship his dead mother who was near slave status from the start.  Also the father of Crown Prince Sado

So the writers can do that with BY if they want but we actually know the new wife will become the queen who is NOT mother of the great Sejong.  His mother is another consort. 

Edited by chajoowon

The fascinating thing will be how people will see the romantic side of BW having a lover who they know as a spy for JDJ, a servant in the rebellion but not as the woman a prince like figure like BW wants to be with.   They have many enemies, friends that will be very surprised because as you said she isnt just a rich young nobles secret lover on the side.  She is on his side in the grand plan.   

i fear how will DS will take it since he checks on her from time to time and he will become JDJ bodyguard and BY will have to decide on which side she will follow when BW & JDJ are no longer on the same side

i think that for now the drama is showing us that BY in general is well appreciated by all she meets 

from BW JDJ LSG and even HIB so i think she ahs a quite powerful back not to mention adorkable MH who thinks of her as his Lady and her devoted brother that looks at her from afar  

• Like 3

So the writers can do that with BY if they want but we actually know the new wife will become the queen who is NOT mother of the great Sejong.  His mother is another consort. 

WHAT????  lady ming is NOT the mother of king Sejong the great????

• Like 1

Guest rainmoon

that would have been my next question, would BW take BY as a concubine ... 

well i built my whole BY & Lady ming relationship on the basis of the queen who was the mother of great sejong - since she was known to be very smart and was very helpful in BW ascending the throne instead of his "rightful" brother 

• Like 3

Guest rainmoon

WHAT????  lady ming is NOT the mother of king Sejong the great????

she's not the his real mother?  

Guest chajoowon

My bad guys i saw the name wrong :

Queen Wongyeong of the Yeoheung Min clan IS the mother of all 3 crown princes and the mother of the third son Sejong the great ! Yeah its her that is political savvy, helps Taejong get complete power despite he killed her brothers.   Yeah the young lady Min will be power hungry from the start in the drama ;)