@valsava does JDJ knows DS is BY brother? i thought he only knows him as that criminal, i forgot his name, and i think YH only mention she new him passingly tat what gathered 

we know from TWDR that DS will choose to save YH if i remember correctly but till then he will be his bodyguard and probably will follow him blindly till then

• Like 3

@valsava does JDJ knows DS is BY brother? i thought he only knows him as that criminal, i forgot his name, and i think YH only mention she new him passingly tat what gathered 

we know from TWDR that DS will choose to save YH if i remember correctly but till then he will be his bodyguard and probably will follow him blindly till then

I think he knows, he now realized that his Yeon Hee is the YH that BY told him about included the story between YH and her brother, and he knows that his Yeon Hee knows DS,, so I'm sure a smart guy like him can connect the dots. Ugh sorry for my messy English, hope you still get what I mean. 

• Like 3

@zenya22,  Love your insight and comments they're helping me to understand the episode without it being sub yes I also believe this was a brilliant move on JDJ part switching what elder tried to falsify..  I do have to agree JDJ faithful person is scary but it seems she will throw BW under the bus a few times she don't know how scary BW is but I have to ask do she have something against JDJ (Sam Bong) because she said she will pay him back do you happen to know what she meant by this because the person she should be mad at and wanting to kill is HID he's the person responsible for what happen to her..  I'm just hoping BY brother don't follow her footstep thinking he's helping when he's causing more harm then good..  

I was looking at some of the comments that was posted on viki one of the question was why haven't JDJ mention BY to BS..  

JDJ does not know that DS is Dang Sae the young kid who was looking for his mother. Dang Sae did not introduce himself during the meeting at the cave. It was Bang Won who said that he knew DS not by his given name but by the name he is known for the Viper Warrior and the one BW witnessed killing Baek Yoon. When JDJ asked for more information DS went into a rant and walked out in a huff. The only one who knows that BY and DS are related is YH but I am not sure if she knows that they don't know about each others existence. I really am waiting for the reunion of brother and sister and if YH will be included in it although I don't think YH wants to around them. It will probably be painful and uncomfortable.

Edited by zenya22
  • Like 4

Ep 12 Summary

Sambong fanclub meeting aftermath...

Sambong : OK. I'll accept you as a fan. Call me Oppa. I'll correct your Saseng attitude.
Bang-Won : !!!!!!!!!!! #%$^%$%$^% OMG, OMG, I can call him Oppa! (squealing with joy)

Well the other after math witht he angry one

Sambong goes to the "theatre"

DS grabs Sambong's collar: I told you I will kill you if I will ever meet you again go away

• Like 3

Guest caramelcake

Just finished ep 11 with sub. I felt it wasn't as intense as the past 10 episodes. This time, all the women get their own shinning momment except Gapboon (well it has something to do with screen time and overall story right? I'm okay with that. This drama has many things to tell anyway). I was quite surprised and satisfied when BY tells the reason she likes BW because he's a noble man who helps her, not like 'oh he's my 1st love bla bla bla' lol. For the first time, I'm glad this drama has more things to do with the political story rather than with the romance. Too bad MooHyul hasn't been introduced as the last dragon yet. 

I don't get sambong's plan this time (well, tbh, it's often difficult for this-slow-brain-of-mine to figure out his plans most of the time lol). Gonna ask some questions (since I can't remember all the stuffs in this drama) Why would he make BJ's letter to flip the situation against LSG? Did LSG use a letter with fake BW's handwriting to proceed his plan but JDJ just plain used BJ's handwriting ? Why the investigator didn't notice anything with it?

I wonder how far YH knows JDJ? How did they become so amazingly close with each other? All in all, this show still keeps some interesting parts under the shadow which keeps me wanting for more and makes me stay to see how the story unfolds..Hopefully, it will be executed well, without too much cliche and predictable tropes *fingercrossed*

Guest ororomunroe

[Spoilers] Six Flying Dragons

98.jpg

Xports News - Naver: 'Six Flying Dragons' Chun Ho Jin vs. Choi Jung Won, the start of a war that Yoo Ah In risked his life for

1. [+3,462, -36] Lee Seong Gye is daebak cool. I thought I was watching a movie.

2. [+2,484, -70] Yoo Ah In's acting is getting better and better

3. [+2,126, -26] This drama is awesome ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

4. [+900, -9] Chun Ho Jin is very cool. He has a small build for someone who's playing a general but his charisma covers that up.

5. [+809, -7] Nothing gets on the way of a tiger that lost its cub!!! Lee In Gyum, you're dead meat~ Lee Seong Gye is pure awesomeness

6. [+524, -7] The double spy gave me goosebumps

7. [+495, -5] That twist in the last part. Wow.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Back in the day, this drama would be scoring at least 50% in ratings

8. [+302, -1] Gil Taemi is fierce-looking in this episode

9. [+295, -3] I'm curious if in this drama, Lee Bang Won kills Jung Do Jeon

10. [+290, -1] The writers are super clever. The plot is solid and it feels like I'm watching a movie each time. For once, I'm happy that a drama has 50 episodes!!! 

cr: kkuljaem

the historical backgrounds to help understand ep. 12

1. Bang-Won said “My father has never taken his stand in a castle against enemies during his 150 battles. Never."  It is historically true. Yi Seeng-Gye always led the fight against enemies. Being besieged in a castle (농성전 籠城戰) was not his option at all. Nontheless, he had never been defeated in any battle.
  2. It is also true that Goryeo royalty and nobles always escaped from the capital by themselves, leaving the poor commoners behind, whenever there were foreign invasions : Mongols, The Red Turbans, etc.
  3. Nam Eun (남은, 南誾 1354~1398) is a real historical figure. He helped Jung Do-Jeon and Yi Bang-Won to found Joseon dynasty.

I think I have a crush on Yi Seong Gye

• Like 4

JDJ does not know that DS is Dang Sae the young kid who was looking for his mother. Dang Sae did not introduce himself during the meeting at the cave. It was Bang Won who said that he knew DS not by his given name but by the name he is known for the Viper Warrior and the one BW witnessed killing Baek Yoon. When JDJ asked for more information DS went into a rant and walked out in a huff. The only one who knows that BY and DS are related is YH but I am not sure if she knows that they don't know about each others existence. I really am waiting for the reunion of brother and sister and if YH will be included in it although I don't think YH wants to around them. It will probably be painful and uncomfortable.

thanx for explaining i also wasnt sure - but didnt YH say in passing that she knew DS?

i guess im getting mixed up again 

• Like 1

Six Flying Dragons: Episode 11

by HeadsNo2 (drama beans)
sixdragons11-00005.jpg
Our young and aspiring hero bears the unfortunate brunt of political manhandling this hour, and while he fights for his life in the torture chamber, everyone else fights over how best to use him. Well, most everyone—there are a few parties which seem to genuinely care about him, and sometimes it just goes to show that blood flows thicker than water, since Bang-won’s band of brothers waste no time before jumping into the fray. But does it count if your family might be saving you today just so they can kill you tomorrow?

to read more:
  • Like 4

@caramelcake posted  I wonder how far YH knows JDJ? How did they become so amazingly close with each other? All in all, this show still keeps some interesting parts under the shadow which keeps me wanting for more and makes me stay to see how the story unfolds..Hopefully, it will be executed well, without too much cliche and predictable tropes *fingercrossed* 

Forgive me for cutting your post but I was wondering the same thing and your question is a good one.  Someone most likely knows already but here is my guess maybe he found YH broken and in a sense he saved her or maybe not??? :huh: Your also right about the fact that the writing is well written as it doesn't lay everything out in the open.  Which keeps viewers like us coming back and wondering!  One thing is for sure DS attracts women who as @nevill pictures on the previous page show are nurturing & caring in nature.  Seems he has more than one woman in love with him so far:w00t:  Wait after his singing I am sure there were a few more we wont ever hear about:lol: 

Edited by Guest

Just finished ep 11 with sub. I felt it wasn't as intense as the past 10 episodes. This time, all the women get their own shinning momment except Gapboon (well it has something to do with screen time and overall story right? I'm okay with that. This drama has many things to tell anyway). I was quite surprised and satisfied when BY tells the reason she likes BW because he's a noble man who helps her, not like 'oh he's my 1st love bla bla bla' lol. For the first time, I'm glad this drama has more things to do with the political story rather than with the romance. Too bad MooHyul hasn't been introduced as the last dragon yet. 

I don't get sambong's plan this time (well, tbh, it's often difficult for this-slow-brain-of-mine to figure out his plans most of the time lol). Gonna ask some questions (since I can't remember all the stuffs in this drama) Why would he make BJ's letter to flip the situation against LSG? Did LSG use a letter with fake BW's handwriting to proceed his plan but JDJ just plain used BJ's handwriting ? Why the investigator didn't notice anything with it?

I wonder how far YH knows JDJ? How did they become so amazingly close with each other? All in all, this show still keeps some interesting parts under the shadow which keeps me wanting for more and makes me stay to see how the story unfolds..Hopefully, it will be executed well, without too much cliche and predictable tropes *fingercrossed*

this whole thing confuse me also

i know they planted an anonymous letter the implied a secret contract between HIB & BW and then a forged forged formal letter about GTM son position as if he was bribed 

but then JDJ decides to replace\plant a second threatening letter  from "magpie" about th killing he did and who will be next

but i dont see how JDJ did it they were searching the house when they found the letter and immediately took BW into custody and the soldier read the letter and JDJ saw them taking BW with the letter the threatening one

so i dont understand exactly how it was done 

• Like 1