@andy78... thank you, I was so trying to guess what the letter in the said at the end of the episode and why the baddies were all so silent and glum even when one of them came in with the good news that the general had won the Hobaldo Battle. They all looked worried thinking of what the General who now just won a battle and became a hero of the people is targeting one of them. Then that monk whom they were holding in Hamju will be set to spread misinformation.  Battle of wits begin hopefully there will also be real battle, wanna sea MH in action.

• Like 2

Blue Dragon Awards Nominees

Tree with Deep Roots (2011) & Six Flying Dragons (2015) actors who were nominated for the 36th Blue Dragon Film Awards. (November 26, 2015)

Best Lead Actor : Yoo Ah-In (The Throne) <- Yi Bang-Won in SFD
Best Supporting Actor : Jo Jin-Woong (Assassination) <- Old Moo-Hyul in TWDR
New Actor : Byun Yo-Han (Socialphobia) <- Tang-Sae/Yi Bang-Ji in SFD
Visual Effect : Jung Doo-Hong (Veteran - Martial arts directing) <- Hong Ryun in SFD

There are many film awards in South Korea, but Blue Dragons Film Awards is the most prestigious film awards Korean public appreciates.

Full list of the nominees

▶ The 36th Blue Dragon Award Nominees

http://www.blueaward.co.kr/awards/

Best Picture
Ode to My Father 국제시장
The Classified File 극비수사
Veteran 베테랑
The Throne 사도
Assassination 암살

Best Director
Gwak Gyeong-Taek (The Classified File) 곽경택 <극비수사>
Ryu Seung-Wan (Veteran) 류승완 <베테랑>
Yoon Je-Gyun (Ode to My Father) 윤제균 <국제시장>
Yi Joon-Ik (The Throne) 이준익 <사도>
Choi Dong-Hoon (Assassination) 최동훈<암살>

Best Lead Actor
Song Gang-Ho (The Throne) 송강호 <사도>
Yoo Ah-In (The Throne) 유아인 <사도>
Yi Jung-Jae (Assassination) 이정재 <암살>
Jung Jae-Young (Right Now, Wrong Then) 정재영 <지금은맞고그때는틀리다>
Hwang Jung-Min (Veteran) 황정민 <베테랑>

Best Lead Actress
Kim Hye-Soo (Coin Locker Girl) 김혜수 <차이나타운>
Yi Jeong-Hyeon (Alice in Earnestland) 이정현 <성실한 나라의 앨리스>
Jeon Do-Yeon (The Shameless) 전도연 <무뢰한>
Jeon Ji-Hyeon (Assassination) 전지현 <암살>
Han Hyo-Joo (The Beauty Inside) 한효주<뷰티 인사이드>

Best Supporting Actor
Bae Seong-Woo (Office) 배성우 <오피스>
Oh Dal-Soo (Ode to My Father) 오달수 <국제시장>
Yoo Hae-Jin (Veteran) 유해진 <베테랑>
Yi Geyong-Young (The Unfair) 이경영 <소수의견>
Jo Jin-Woong (Assassination) 조진웅 <암살>

Best Supporting Actress
Ra Mi-Ran (Ode to My Father) 라미란 <국제시장>
Moon Jeong-Hee (Cart) 문정희<카트>
Jang Young-Nam (The Classified File) 장영남 <극비수사>
Jeon Hye-Jin (The Throne) 전혜진 <사도>
Jin Gyeong (Veteran) 진경<베테랑>

New Actor
Kang Ha-Neul (Twenty) 강하늘 <스물>
Park Seo-Joon (The chronicle of Evil) 박서준 <악의 연대기>
Byun Yo-Han (Socialphobia) 변요한 <소셜포비아>
Lee Min-Ho (Gangnam Blues) 이민호 <강남1970>
Choi Woo-Sik (Set Me Free) 최우식<거인>

New Actress
Gwon So-Heyon (Madonna) 권소현<마돈나>
Kim Seol-Hyeon (Gangnam Blues) 김설현 <강남1970>
Park So-Dam (The Silenced) 박소담 <경성학교 : 사라진 소녀들>
Yi Yoo-Bi (Twenty) 이유비 <스물>
Yi Yoo-Young (The Treacherous) 이유영<간신>

New Director
Kim Seong-Je (The Unfair) 김성제 <소수의견>
Kim Tae-Yong (Set Me Free) 김태용 <거인>
Yi Byeong-Heon (Twenty) 이병헌 <스물>
Han Jun-Hee (Coin Locker Girl) 한준희 <차이나타운>
Hong Seok-Jae  (Socialphobia) 홍석재 <소셜포비아>

Cinematography
Gang Guk-Heyon & Bae Il-Heyok (The Shameless) 강국현&배일혁<무뢰한>
Kim Woo-Hyeong & Kim Seung-Gyu  (Assassination) 김우형&김승규<암살>
Kim Tae-Gyeong & Hong Seung-Cheol (The Beauty Inside) 김태경&홍승철<뷰티 인사이드>
Kim Tae-Gyeong & Hong Seung-Cheol (The Throne) 김태경&홍승철<사도>
Choi Young-Hwan & Kim Ho-Seong (Veteran) 최영환&김호성<베테랑>

Writing
Kim Gyeong-Chan (Cart) 김경찬<카트>
Kim Seong-Je & Son Ah-ram (The Unfair) 김성제&손아람<소수의견>
Ryu Seung-Wan (Veteran) 류승완<베테랑>
Jo Cheol-Heyon & Yi Song-Won & Oh Seung-Hyeon (The Throne) 조철현&이송원&오승현<사도>
Choi Dong-Hoon & Yi Gi-Cheol (Assassination) 최동훈&이기철<암살>

Music
Bang Joon-Seok (Veteran) 방준석 <베테랑>
Bang Joon-Seok (The Throne) 방준석<사도>
Yi Byeong-Woo (Ode to My Father) 이병우<국제시장>
Jang Young-Gyu & Dalparan (Assassination) 장영규&달파란<암살>
Jo Young-Wook (The Beauty Inside) 조영욱<뷰티 인사이드>

Production Design
Gang Seung-Yong (The Throne) 강승용<사도>
Ryu Seong-Hee (Ode to my Father) 류성희<국제시장>
Ryu Seong-Hee (Assassination) 류성희<암살>
Yi Mok-Won (Coin Locker Girl) 이목원<차이나타운>
Yi Tae-Hoon (The Treacherous) 이태훈<간신>

Film Editing
Kim Sang-Beom & Kim Jae-Beom (Veteran) 김상범&김재범<베테랑>
Kim Sang-Beom & Kim Jae-Beom (The Throne) 김상범&김재범<사도>
Shin Min-Gyeong (Assassination) 신민경<암살>
Yang Jin-Mo (The Beauty Inside) 양진모<뷰티 인사이드>
Yi Jin (Ode to My Father) 이진<국제시장>

Visual Effect
Shin Jae-Myeong (Gangnam Blues - Martial arts) 신재명<강남1970 - 무술>
Yi Jeon-Heyong & Yi Dong-Hoon (Assassination - Visual effects) 이전형&이동훈<암살 - 시각효과>
Jung Doo-Hong & Jung Yoon-Heon (Veteran - Martial arts) 정두홍&정윤헌<베테랑 - 무술>
Jo Sang-Gyeong & Son Na-Ri (Assassination - Costume) 조상경&손나리<암살 - 의상>
Han Tae-Jeong & Son Seung-Heon & Kim Dae-Joon & Kim Jeong-Soo & Kai Akira (Ode to My Father - Visual effects) 한태정&손승현&김대준&김정수&카이 아키라<국제시장 - 시각효과>

The number of Nominess for each movie

Assassination 암살 (12)
Veteran 베테랑 (10)
The Throne 사도 (10)
Ode to My Father 국제시장 (7)
The Throne 사도 (10)
The Beauty Inside 뷰티 인사이드 (4)
Coin Locker Girl 차이나 타운 (3)
Gangnam Blues 강남 1970 (3)
Twenty 스물 (3)
The Shameless 무뢰한 (2)
The Classified File 극비수사 (2)
Cart 카트 (2)
Socialphobia 소셜포비아 (2)
Set Me Free 거인 (2)
The Treacherous 간신 (2)
Alice in Earnestland 성실한 나라의 앨리스 (1)
Right Now, Wrong Then 그때는 맞고 지금은 틀리다 (1)
Office 오피스 (1)
The chronicle of Evil 악의 연대기 (1)
Madonna 마돈나 (1)
The Silenced 경성학교 : 사라진 소녀들 (1)

Edited by homura
  • Like 5

육룡이 나르샤 12회
방송일 :   2015.11.10 22:00  

이인겸은 서찰을 바꿔치기 한 자로 정도전을 의심하고, 백윤 살해의 배후로 이성계의 이름이 나오면 곤란해질 것을 생각해 방원의 추국은 중지된다. 길태미는 서찰이 땅새의 검체와 닮았다 생각하여 땅새를 찾아간다. 한편 이성계는 방원을 구하기 위해 이인겸을 만나 방원을 풀어달라 말하고, 정도전을 찾아가 정치를 하겠다 선언하는데...

Six Flying Dragons Episode 12 text preview
Air date : November 10, 2015 PM 22:00

Yi In-Gyem has doubt that it may be Jung Do-Jeon who switched the letter. Yi Bang-Won's interrogation is suspended because things will be embarrassing if Yi Seong-Gye's name is mentioned as a Baek Yoon's suspected assassin.
Gil Tae-Mi goes to meet Tang-Sae because he recognized the letter's writing was similar to Tang-Sae's sword style. Meanwhile, Yi Seong-Gye meets Yi In-Gyem and tells him to release Bang-Won. After that, he goes to Jung Do-Jeon and declares that he will enter politics.

• Like 5

@zenya22 @rainmoon i hope we will see at some point his swordsmanship i like that he is able to get out of trouble with words alone but i think it would be a nice scene seeing him fight  

Hello Dragons, Happy 100 pages just a few of us and we've moving this thread, Well since it's only a few of us here enjoying this drama I like to thank all of you that watch and chat with me about it.. 

I just happen to watch raw but still need subs for this episode but understood Elder had men to snatch LBW up or was it HID I don't get torturing him would make LBS do what they want.. I like to think this is going to turn him into they political enemy   

• Like 3

Guest rainmoon

@lisafransisca i guess we were doing the same thing lol 

Seems like filming today with almost full cast 

Edited by rainmoon

@lisafransisca is this our queen among the manly man?

anyway i have some problem with hancinema explanation about the timeline

if i understood correctly they apprehended BW after finding the incrimination letter which was read to the "parliament"  and made them afraid for their life

and only after BY asked JDJ to help BW so when did they find the replaced letter 

i dont exactly understand?

• Like 2

Shin Se Kyung and Moon Geun Young's growth as actresses

Sunday, November 08, 2015 Osen - Naver

s232.jpg

request
Osen - Naver: Shin Se Kyung and Moon Geun Young, refreshing as cider female leads we've all been waiting for

1. [+1,360, -30] The two girls from 'My Little Bride' grew up beautifully. Who would've thought their drama characters could bring so much joy?~~~~~~~

2. [+982, -41] 'Six Flying Dragons' and 'Village' are so good recently... Shin Se Kyung is a refreshing female lead ㅋ  I like that her character is adventurous

3. [+669, -48] I've been keeping my eyes on Shin Se Kyung these days. She was great in 'The Girl Who Sees Smells' and she's a fearless character in SFD. It shows that she takes time in analyzing her roles. She's an actress who will keep on showing progress in her acting

4. [+539, -20] Both dramas are really good and the two girls are charming

5. [+105, -12] Shin Se Kyung and Moon Geun Young are both pretty

to read more:

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/11/shin-se-kyung-and-moon-geun-youngs.html

• Like 7

Top K-Drama Moments of the Week: October 26–November 1

by couchkimchi (soompi)

Our current crop of K-drama characters have been stepping up to the plate. Even the seemingly hopeless ones have redeemed themselves through their actions, underscoring their sense of morality and justice.

5. “Six Flying Dragons” (Episode 8): Doing It for Him
t10 6fd

Bang Won’s father has no interest in Jung Do Jeon’s plans. Nevertheless, Bang Won is determined for his father to join an alliance with Do Jeon. He forges his father’s signature, stamping his seal on the An Byeon book. He then delivers it to one of Do Jeon’s followers, creating an illusion of compliance, and this sets the plan to create a new nation in motion.

It’s a jaw-dropping moment, speaking volumes about Bang Won’s feelings for his father. Yes, his father seems weak, but Bang Won also believes his pop would be a great king, the kind a nation deserves.

to read more:

http://www.soompi.com/2015/11/09/top-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-october-26-november-1/

• Like 5

Guest rainmoon

so she is from the Ming family - i wonder if they could know back then from the dress and garment to which family or faction you belong not just a crest but a dress code as well 

btw she is dressed beautifully 

yup Min Clan ... @homura mentioned the clan in the previous page I beleive. That's an interesting thought about the crest and dresses.  Its obvious for the Royal family, but yes what about the nobles  ... Wonder if @homura would know anything about it. 

Edited by rainmoon

so she is from the Ming family - i wonder if they could know back then from the dress and garment to which family or faction you belong not just a crest but a dress code as well 

yup Min Clan ... @homura mentioned the clan in the previous page I beleive. That's an interesting thought about the crest and dresses.  Its obvious for the Royal family, but yes what about the nobles  ... Wonder if @homura would know anything about it. 

bc now there is no king, right? so they belong more to their "tribe" then part of a country - goryeo

so i wondered if to signify themselves from others they would dress differently so others will know immediately to whom they belong  

• Like 3

bc now there is no king, right? so they belong more to their "tribe" then part of a country - goryeo

so i wondered if to signify themselves from others they would dress differently so others will know immediately to whom they belong  

1. I don't think there is a dress code to recognize which noble family (or clan) you belong to.  
2. There is a puppet king named King U who was born from a slave girl. Yi In-Gyem is wielding power as his guardian.

Edited by homura
  • Like 4