Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I wonder why all his selfies are so grainy...isn't he using an iPhone 6?

​I'm probably biting the hand that feeds me... but the iPhone 6 cameras suck eggs when taking night time pictures unless you set up the flash specially for macro (close-up) shots, and he probably didn't want to look all washed out.

Lots of complaining on the boards, too.  I must be the only one who kinda likes the artsy-fartsy look to his grainy shots.  :wub:

Edited by CherKell

Guest minksquared

[Eng Sub] 20150506 Ji Chang Wook’s Sohu TV “Healer” Interview

Sohu TV conducted an exclusive interview with Ji Chang Wook in Beijing on 30 April after the “Healer” congratulatory event was over. He doesn’t really talk about “Healer” in the video, but more about his favourite manga, who he wants to invite to his wedding, the prerequisite question about his ideal girlfriend (how many times are reporters going to keep asking that?!), and of course, his favourite topic — food!

Munch on.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/07/eng-sub-20150506-ji-chang-wooks-sohu-tv-healer-interview/

​Thank you @CherKell for the video and the english sub! Does anyone here know why he dislikes carrots so much? :D

OMO!! HDs from Manager Cho!

We are soooooooo spoiled! But I am loving it! Kamsahamnida, Manager Cho! Special message to JCW, this is the resolution we like. =.=''

And ooohhhh, I like the first picture in all blue, and look guys, he's in jeans! Remember you guys were complaining Jung Hoo barely wears jeans in Healer? :D I'll ignore the yellow mustard since he's still looking hot in the pic, LOL!

Edited by sia3

Instagram update

규복이형 브랜드 런칭!!!! 형 축하해요!!!! #speculum #썽그리는 역시 #스페쿨룸

Weibo update

규복이형 브랜드 런칭!!!! 형 축하해요!!!![good][good][good][good][good][good][good][good]#speculum #썽그리는 역시 #스페쿨룸

Google: The Kyubok-brand launch!!!! Congratulations !!!! #speculum #Sseong draw too #Made in Coolum
(Sorry if
translation is not so understandable)

Edited by rrmski

@sia3 I'm now more angry with Marie Claire, why couldn't they use the one Glorious posted or keep theirs un-edited, to violate such a beauty >:(:( the Cesi bts looks promising (how delicious he looks in the blue jeans , the whole outfit is soo cool, I would love to see him wear that in some events) if only they can keep him that way 

@Maja me love those jeans :wub:B|

Edited by ReemKanabta

I'M BACK!!!!! xD and he has an event today hehehe *_* Thanks for all the updates as usual everyone!!!! Now excuse me while I busy myself with backreading the pages and mass saving pictures hehehehe and then to watch the interview. (the glorious released pics for marie claire is def much much better.) :wub:

Edited by kdramafangirlz

Waaaahhhh!!! IdealType is there!!! OMO!!! I will get my HD!!! :D:wub:

Preview pics!!!

0062wLqajw1ervq7h2l45j30ns0zk4k2.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq7kgw6qj30nr0zk1cz.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq7nldimj30mb0zk4ez.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq7sb3vnj30mz0zk4j5.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq7vrxwbj30np0zkh7d.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq7zj5gnj30n30zkqpk.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq82ufjhj30n50zkng3.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq86lvi3j30ll0zkx0a.jpg

0062wLqajw1ervq8a3dtdj30k80zk4l5.jpg

Please, do not upload to DC

Photos by IdealType

Edited by Maja

More pics from today's event... lovely smile :x

cr: 維C美妆护肤_羽童 (Weibo), YeongLi_JCW (Weibo)

Edited by rrmski