Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@Maja you jjang!!! thanks for the fast update ^^

Those IdealType pics are swoon worthy. Just when i finished changing my PC wallpapers, new pics are coming out. Not complaining tho, the more Wookie the better :wub:

@sia3 yeah 485c3a61.gif so, so, ib1gK1uZaARHaJ.png

I wonder if IdealType is still alive taking those awesome pics?! :D

@mellinadear Please do not quotes the images the rules are same here as it is on the regular soompi. :)http://forums.soompi.com/community/topic/208-k-dramas-amp-movies-actors-amp-actresses-forum-rules-updated-12-sep-2014/

@amyanhn LOL! I my twin was not at work she would have probably posted them faster than me! :D I don't know if my PC could take this much hotness anymore!!! hahaha!!!

Edited by Maja

Omo! New endorsement - Lonsdale? Calling @CherKell - have you heard anything about this? Is this what we are expecting hear from Glorious? 

005vwRDmjw1erwswhltccj30hs0hs0v2.jpg

There are 3 hints. First one is his silhouette, second is describing about him shooting to fame this year and third hint is Healer's line from E8 at the lake, which JCW was teaching the first fan to say at Sohu event.

Image source: weibo

Edited by sia3

@sia3 wow that's such a good news. I've been wondering why the boy has no endorsement lately. Lonsdale? Is it a boxing brand?

Descriptions from their Weibo: Lonsdale is a boxing, mixed martial arts and clothing brand that was founded in London, England in 1960. The company is named after Hugh Cecil Lowther, 5th Earl of Lonsdale. 国际知名品牌Lonsdale龙狮戴尔,建立于20世纪60年代英国伦敦。龙狮戴尔伯爵家族是古老的英国贵族,从18世纪第一次工业革命之后的两个多世纪 里,这个家族始终在多个领域享有崇高的地位。
http://www.lonsdalelondon.com.au/ or http://www.lonsdale.com/

However, seeing how the news came out from the Chinese side with these sort of 'guessing games' (it has been used for Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho the whole of last year!); I am guessing he's endorsing Lonsdale China or something. But don't quote me on it.

Original source: http://www.weibo.com/uklonsdale#_rnd1431070425901

@mellinadear
Oops. Yes, this shot is just lovely. It's okay, you can keep it. I'll change back to my sageuk lady soon after I finished collecting all these goodies! :)

@sia3 dear I'm not able to see previous pages so I can't see your post . My phone isn't working and my hubby's stupid phone keep crashing soompi  on me *sad face* so I'll be checking all post when I get my phone back hopefully soon. Or when I get hold of my PC. Lovely AVA but I think I'm used to seeing your lovely lady there. Everyone have a lovely Friday 

Ji Chang Wook at the airport from ChangSha to Beijing! :wub:

687adfdcgw1erwwumozlgj21jk111wpi.jpg

687adfdcgw1erwwunsionj21jk111qj7.jpg

687adfdcgw1erwwuowwozj21jk1117if.jpg

687adfdcgw1erwwutdicmj21111jkqlh.jpg

687adfdcgw1erwwuugv00j21111jk17w.jpg

687adfdcgw1erwwuwd7djj21111jk17s.jpg

cr Soo Ying

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut logo as courtesy to the owner. Thank you!

Edited by Maja

Whooo...Been away for just two days and my goodness a lot of HD pics of him are coming out.....I'm so dead!!!! Just wondering how those people are still alive taking pictures of him so close like that :D....oh well, he's worth dying for and coming back from the dead for repeatedly right??

I dying to see the Happy Camp though, it would be too bad if the show won't be aired this saturday :/ 

It's great to hear that he will be endorsing Lonsdale...just can't wait to see!!!

Ji Chang Wook at Happy Camp filming, so cute!!! :wub:

87fe5f35gw1erwxpxisamj218h0tuqet.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxpy2625j218g0xbqan.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxqk6nwwj21a40w4n4y.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxpvr882j215s0tttfr.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxpwj96ej21kw0zn47s.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxpv8c68j20rz0zl479.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxptf9dkj20mf0z1q8j.jpg

87fe5f35gw1erwxpu0pvbj20lv0xwwm1.jpg

cr miyaojesse

Please credit properly and do not modify or cut the logo as courtesy to the owner. Thank you!

Ji Chang Wook Updated Weibo and IG

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:f5dd302295b51e1129bc88c7705b3540

Weibo caption:

오랫만에 운동... 은 너무 사람을 힘들게 함[困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困][困] 밥먹어야징ee8199.pngee8199.png

IG caption:
오랫만에 운동 너무 힘들다 후우...
#힘들어 #힘내요 #창욱씨 #지쳐지쳐 #배고파 #짜파구리 #먹을거야

[Translation] "It's been a while since I exercised. So tiring... #tiring #havestrength #changwookssi #exhaustedexhausted #hungry #iamgoingtoeat #jjapaguri"

trans cr to jichangwookoppa via IG

***Poor puppy so tired after exercising!!!:(

Edited by Maja

@sia3 I can finally see what you said , I agree but still he's gorgeous with and without PS, gorgeous before, drop dead gorgeous after and let me die next to you, my head is literally spinning from all of his goodness

@Maja thanks specially for the Speculum HDs, you will guess what I much appreciated about that, right !!!! thanks again for THAT I'm triple dead by now B|

Love his insta update. That's so me everyday after school haha. It's funny how he kept thinking about food right after his workout xD

@sia3 thanks for the info. Hopefully they will update us more about that.

Sometimes I just have this question in my head...."How many times does he want us to die in one day??" 

Seriously, his HD pics are to die for and his insta vid made me fainted like two hundred and eighty five times already...!!!

Is there more to come tonight?  

Quiz from Lonsdale:

Quiz until May 30. Share this post to participate in a lucky draw to wins autographed t-shirt from the star!

He once said: "In this world, I am most tired of the human understanding and concern"

It's JCW's quote in Healer right? :D (I forget the exact quote and only use google translate to translate from Lonsdale weibo)

I wish if he endorses Lonsdale, he can endorse all of their products, including underwear... hahahaha xDxD

• Like 1