Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[HD] More Happy Camp BTS Filming

Photos by Protect Ji Chang Wook - Owner's request: (禁二改,商用*Please do not remove logo and edit photos. No commerical use)

Okay, I think I can calm down now... got all excited with Ji Chang Wook updating so many pictures on SNS!

@ReemKanabta I agree with the nominations of Healer, but I also am not surprised anymore with Korea's entertainment system. When I first learnt that dramas and actors win awards not because they had an extraordinary performances, but because the drama(s) had good ratings, I was furious and disappointed. Okay, I lied, I am still angry and disappointed that's how they do it in Korea. :( So yeah, not surprised that Healer isn't included since, well, it didn't do very well in ratings in Korea. As for popularity, I don't think it was as popular and well-known as other dramas on air then, too. :( The news coverage on Healer isn't that great in Chinese sites, to be honest.

@amyanhn Ditto! I think the same too, hahaha. He's such a girl for saying that. I thought guys don't care about those things, LOL. Is this mean he'll not be 79's Best Man? :D

Edited by sia3

I feel so sad for this @sia3, so unfair, :(

And I don't think 79 should let him be his best man, they might mistake who the groom is *imagining both of them in tux* 9_9 but he will be definitely a great best man, they're sure lucky to have each others, I like their friendship. 

BTW you really didn't get it on that Weibo pic you posted *and I stubbornly think, they meant what lies beneath the eyes and they wanted to peek into the other one from that V neck* ¬¬ I think you need some tutoring , your mind is still somewhat innocent, how many times have I told you so!!!

Edited by ReemKanabta

I'm pretty disappointed that Healer and JCW were not nominated for SIDA as well. I feel like Awards these days have lost their credibility, especially when most of them are simply based on favoritism and influence. (Since I'm also a fan of kpop, it frustrates me how veteran artists with bigger fanbases always win despite the the fact their music is lacking.) >.<

@sia3 I bet Bang Chigu wouldn't mind having Wookie as his best man but this puppy obviously just wants to look the best for his special day, how cheeky lol

@amyanhn   @ReemKanabta
Yaaaahhh~ I don't wanna have a dirty mind! But I think you guys are right on that picture though. That reminds me I haven't saved the Glorious pics yet. *Runs to save it*

Well, I think JCW is trolling us so I am pretty sure 79 will be his Best Man, and vice versa, he will be 79's! ^ ^

These has got to be the weirdest thing ever. Tagging works perfectly and responsive with FF on my laptop, but soooo crap with FF on desktop! Waeeeeeeeee?

Guest Centurysf

Hi all,

I usually lurk so thank you all for the wonderful updates on JCW. I got to know him from Healer, and in learning more about him, he is such a wonderful guy so I hope we will see more of him soon!

I don't really care for ratings and award shows given the political nature of them (especially in Korea where it is never about quality but making sure certain people/shows get awards). Nonetheless, let's discuss this objectively. SBS dumped all their shows in there, while KBS only has two shows (Discovery of Romance and Gunman in Joseon). No Unkind Women, No Blade Man, and No Nodame Cantabile.

As for ratings, I don't understand what people are talking about when it didn't do well, when it ACTUALLY did average to above average compared to other shows, so it did do well.

Healer averaged 9% on AGB National. Here are the average ratings for other shows lately and some in the past. Based on AGB National.

Currently Airing (average is estimated so far)

Sensory Couple - 6-7%

School 2015 - 4%

Angry Mom - 7%

Unkind Woman - 10 - 11%

Heard it through the Grapevine - 9 - 10%

Hwajung - 10 - 11%

Past

Blade Man - 5%

Shine or Go Crazy - 11%

Nodame Cantabile - 6%

Blood - 5%

Discovery of Romance (Nominated) - 7%

Punch (Nominated) - 11%

Gunman in Joseon (Nominated) - 10%

Secret Door (Nominated) - 6%

Dr. Stranger (Nominated) - 11%

Hyde, Jekyll, Me (Nominated) - 5%

Kill Me, Heal Me (Nominated) - 10%

Emergency Couple (Nominated) - 5%

So Healer did well from average to above average compared to other shows. So let's get this correctly discussed. Internationally, Healer went virtual even BEFORE airing in other countries unlike any other show. The popularity is huge already, and have really made JCW popularity explode internationally.

Thank you all again for the hard work!

Edited by Centurysf

Ji Chang Wook at Happy Camp :wub:

So Handsome!!! :wub::D

0062wLqagw1eruw1jugslj315o0rs0xt.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1klydcj30rs15on6h.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1mjn44j30rs15o7do.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1ndy3kj30rs15oti2.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1oa86dj30rs15o7cy.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1p759nj30rs15othu.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1qahgyj30rs15oqdb.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1j0pevj30rs15ok0k.jpg

0062wLqagw1eruw1liup4j30rs15on5h.jpg

cr IdealType

Please credit properly and do not upload at DC, modify or cut the logo as requested by the owner. Thank you!

Edited by Maja

So back to "Happy Camp" and its airing... or not?  O.o

Chatter on DC Gallery and Weibo overnight state that the "Flower Boy Special" episode will NOT air this Saturday, 9 May.  During the previews shown on the 2 May episode, no Flower Boys were seen and instead, Happy Camp will be airing a "Real Man Special" episode instead on 9 May.   In checking both the Hunan TV satellite schedule and the Happy Camp episode schedule, no mention is being made of them showing their "Flower Boy Special" episode at all.

Happy Camp has normally aired a "Flower Boy Special" in June in past years, so I bet the farm that they're holding off on airing Wook's appearance until the first week in June.  Maybe there's major editing involved?  Who knows what the reason is.  But it is highly unlikely that we will be seeing Mr. Dancing Man Feathery Wolf-Sheep this weekend at all.

Will post more when known!

Edited by CherKell

@CherKell
Thanks for the update! But, NOOOOOOO~~~ I was hoping this isn't true when I saw them said they didn't see the preview for JCW's appearance! Damn the news site for giving out wrong aired dates! [悲伤][悲伤][悲伤] Oh by the way, do you happen to know when we're moving to the formal Soompi? I was peeking around in the Latest Info section and saw Mods saying noon time Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, but surely, we have passed that time now...

[HD] Airport Pic - Arrival at Gimpo airport
Photo by M4n

Edited by sia3

@CherKell Wae?! I was looking forward to it!!! :( 

Ji Chang Wook at Gimpo Airport! :wub:

754496a3jw1erux0ml8t3j21kw0zjwmh.jpg

LOL! they took pic of 79 and Manager Cho too! :D

754496a3jw1eruxdl0e40j21kw11x0xz.jpg

cr M4n

Please do not remove logo and edit photos. No commercial use as requested by the owner

Edited by Maja

@CherKell
Thanks for the update! But, NOOOOOOO~~~ I was hoping this isn't true when I saw them said they didn't see the preview for JCW's appearance! Damn the news site for giving out wrong aired dates! [悲伤][悲伤][悲伤] Oh by the way, do you happen to know when we're moving to the formal Soompi? I was peeking around in the Latest Info section and saw Mods saying noon time Pacific Standard Time on Wednesday, but surely, we have passed that time now...

​Not quite.  Since I live there, it's only 9:30 AM in the Pacific time zone right now (Soompi USA HQ is just right up the highway from where I work).  A few more hours to go, and then we'll go dark for a few hours.  Everyone just sit on their hands and breathe deeply until we get back to some sense of normalcy at that time.  :D

Edited by CherKell

Aigoo, my baby can't sleep. he seriously needs rest. He's got eyebags already.O.o

So,I ve been cracking my brain to know where I have seen the other guy with d hoodie.. Lol he acted in "modern farmer". Wookie is friends with him,so cool.

Edited by mellinadear

Aigoo, my baby can't sleep. he seriously needs rest. He's got eyebags already.O.o

So,I ve been cracking my brain to know where I have seen the other guy with d hoodie.. Lol he acted in "modern farmer". Wookie is friends with him,so cool.

​Yup, that's Park Min Woo (with a hoodie) and Yoo Seung Hyun (not with a hoodie) -- they both are also on the FC Men football roster with Wook.  Say KIMCHI boys! :P

Edited by CherKell

[Eng Sub] 20150506 Ji Chang Wook’s Sohu TV “Healer” Interview

Img7720094_n

Sohu TV conducted an exclusive interview with Ji Chang Wook in Beijing on 30 April after the “Healer” congratulatory event was over. He doesn’t really talk about “Healer” in the video, but more about his favourite manga, who he wants to invite to his wedding, the prerequisite question about his ideal girlfriend (how many times are reporters going to keep asking that?!), and of course, his favourite topic — food!

Munch on.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/07/eng-sub-20150506-ji-chang-wooks-sohu-tv-healer-interview/