Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Onion Head Emoticons 97He looks so good in blue (and jeans wear). Our Healer panel needs to be these nice blue colours~

My question is... how did these fans know he'll be there?! :o

@ReemKanabta - I'm pretty sure even Glorious's pics have went through some form of light photoshopping, LOL! But all magazine shoots go through intensive photoshopping. Some are just super bad at it. I'm a little worried about Céci only because it's Céci China. I've been following another actor's magazine shoots/CFs that's based in China, and boy oh boy, they need to send their photo editor(s) back to school! Marie Claire did do a pretty bad job, and making Wookie looks very close to Barbie doll's Ken. Come to think of it, I think even SINGLES over-PS just a leeeettle bit much. Best is still InStyle and L'Offciel Hommes. :wub:

I agree @sia3 he just need a little filtering if any, Marie claire was the worst of them all, and I was really waiting for it >:(

I'm wondering too, did the fans know before hand, or they were just lucky and spot him when he arrived, either way lucky them, good to see him out and about, but Wookie, dear, we're still waiting for your next project, any thing!!

@ReemKanabta - you'll like this shot ;)

6bb21a58jw1ervpdajqn0j20f00qon11.jpg

6bb21a58jw1ervpd9r6tjj20hr0hstar.jpg

6bb21a58jw1ervpd80qwpj20hr0hsgo0.jpg

source: YeongLi_JCW

And to answer your post... I don't remember looking forward to Marie Claire as much as SINGLES or L'Officiel Hommes actually. Yeah, would love to know what's he doing next. If it's a movie then... :( that will take forever to get to us if it doesn't play in cinemas where we are!

Edited by sia3
  • Like 1

Thanks all for lovely sharing. He looks so good in jeans, love his denim jacket <3

Talking about his new project, i hope he will pick up a movie for now, then a drama at the end of the year. Don't know why but winter dramas are usually my most favorites, like Healer, Man From The Star or Sorry I Love You.

I'd love to see him with Shin Min Ah also, but i'm kinda iffy about the writer. She only has one drama under her belt, which didn't have high rating or positive criticism :S

@sia3 Will I be greedy if I say drama now, movie, another drama before MS, as much as he can take (sorry Wookie, but we will be having serious withdrawal symptoms so ya, whatever you can do, will be appreciated)

Cuteness overload

Can he get cuter than this!!!!!! Seriously

Gifs: all mine

@amyanhn me too I really like Shin Min Ah but not the writer :/ ...

Maybe you guys already read it but here is an Dramabeans article on two new KBS projects, it sounds interesting ! http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/kbs-lines-up-wed-thurs-slot-with-historical-and-political-fare/ haha I can imagine JCW as rookie assemblyman ^^ 

Btw, did you see this dancing machine LOL

https://instagram.com/p/2YAE40nJWE/?taken-by=jichangwookies 

JCW & BCG at today event :P

Edited by raito1310

@ReemKanabta @amyanhn

No, not too greedy at all. If he can do it, go ahead. Hahaha. LJS did it during I Hear Your Voice (runs between movie & drama). Just know that he might be on cancer sticks even more to keep himself awake :(

I think... I just want him to pick one with a good script and production team (especially writer). Empress Ki's story was a bit on the ruining end and the story isn't the greatest, but I actually enjoyed the cliff-hanger and tensions it creates in certain plot developments. It overall is at least engaging and the casts were all good actors. So I really want Wookie to work with people like that, and he doesn't need to 'babysit' newbies like some other actors do in their dramas; not to mention shouldering the rating too because he's the sunbae.

Onion Head Emoticons 80 Awesome gifs! So cute! Wait, don't we have 720p video for this... surely there's bigger gifs for it. Did fyeahjichangwook make any?

@kdramafangirlz
Awwww... thanks dear. Love those HDs, and saved it all. Now we sit and wait patiently for IdealType's. :) I think they still owe us a fair few airport pictures if I am not mistaken, and oh oh my god @Maja, we have more airport pics that people haven't shared! Gaaaahhhh, gimme gimme. Onion Head Emoticons 111

@raito1310

He did well dancing, I reckon. I think he's not that bad, really. Just probably can't do the actual shaky shaky bum type, or R&B style like those we see on So You Think You Can Dance. :D

Edited by sia3

@raito1310 They both sound interesting. I prefer Assembly too since I'm not ready to see him in another Saeguk. There's also Michelin Star, a culinary drama for a food lover Wookie haha. But it will go head on head with Six Flying Dragons and Descendant of The Sun.

Awwww he looks so freaking cute in that dancing vid. I love how he was even more excited at dancing than the other guys lol

Edited by amyanhn

@ReemKanabta @amyanhn

No, not too greedy at all. If he can do it, go ahead. Hahaha. LJS did it during I Hear Your Voice (runs between movie & drama). Just know that he might be on cancer sticks even more to keep himself awake :(

I think... I just want him to pick one with a good script and production team (especially writer). Empress Ki's story was a bit on the ruining end and the story isn't the greatest, but I actually enjoyed the cliff-hanger and tensions it creates in certain plot developments. It overall is at least engaging and the casts were all good actors. So I really want Wookie to work with people like that, and he doesn't need to 'babysit' newbies like some other actors do in their dramas; not to mention shouldering the rating on him too because he's the sunbae.

Awesome gifs! So cute! Wait, don't we have 720p video for this... surely there's bigger gifs for it. Did fyeahjichangwook make any?

​Be glad that I could make these ¬¬ I just couldn't handle not to see his cuteness on gifs, calling @fyeahjcw to @sia3 's cry for help :D she did make these for the other IV, though

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/118268094211/jcw-sohu-tv-interview-2015-04-30-x

About his next project, I don't want him to kill himself overdoing it, if he can only follow one project with another that would be great, and ya I enjoyed EK very much, regardless of the crazy makjang and co. but I will settle with anything for now, we just need a good story and to have good chemistry (BVS/WDBS ¬¬) and  I'm sure he will be wonderful in it

@amyanhn same here ! I loved Tahwan so much but not ready for another sageuk !

Actually I like Assembly the most (after Last was taken...) from what I have read on all future dramas ! He already played a chef before in Smile Donghae even if it's not the main theme ^^ but this Michelin Star drama indeed sounds promising too. 

Also I remember reading about Winter Sonata sequel, I liked this drama when it aired but don't like sequels :/

@sia3 OMG so gorgeous :wub:

Edited by raito1310

​Be glad that I could make these ¬¬ I just couldn't handle not to see his cuteness on gifs, calling @fyeahjcw to @sia3 's cry for help :D she did make these for the other IV, though

http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/118268094211/jcw-sohu-tv-interview-2015-04-30-x

About his next project, I don't want him to kill himself overdoing it, if he can only follow one project with another that would be great, and ya I enjoyed EK very much, regardless of the crazy makjang and co. but I will settle with anything for now, we just need a good story and to have good chemistry (BVS/WDBS ¬¬) and  I'm sure he will be wonderful in it

HAHAHA... Oops! When I saw credit to "all mine", I actually thought that was the name of the poster, and not you. LOL! Mianhe, you know me - a HD junkie. :PI don't mind if he does one without loveline, but then it's such a waste not having him do romance, too! One movie without love, one drama with love. There. Settle. Confirm. HAHAHA!

@kdramafangirlz
Funny how you said you were waiting for us to share more HDs, and BAM, Soo Ying updated The Angelic Wookie. I dieeee. I want more from IdealType actually. From the preview you posted, there are definitely more of those shots. It looks great visually, but I must say I'll be quite icky with the feathers and sweat on me at that time :D

Hahaha @sia3 these are made from the 720HD that's why I'm telling you this is the best I could make, you should've seen my much poorer attempt ^_^ 

Love line, no loveline, fine with me just have good chemistry with the actors, when he said we will hear soon, I think he was trolling us, beacause it seems he's still reviewing offers, naughty Wookie ¬¬

omo..what did I miss? didn't realize everyone is camping out here during the maintenance…and I'm not in the mood to browse through so many pages in this almost-dead internet speed..Has he announce his next project yet? a drama? no? -_-9_9

[Event] Ji Chang Wook shows support for his friend at eyewear brand launching

Ji Chang Wook becomes a fashionista again as he attends yet another fashion event of sorts.

This time, he shows up for the launching event of eyewear brand Speculum in support of his friend, Kyu-bok.  The event, which was attended by celebrities such as actresses Park Si Yeon and Han Groo and singers Tymee and Outsider, was held at the Young Plaza, Myeongdong branch of the Lotte Department Store in Seoul to mark the launch of the brand's new 2015 Spring/Summer line-up (appropriately called "15S/S").  Speculum has gained lots of attention from the collaborative work with famous designers, such as Kang Dong Jun, Lee Seok Tae and Hong Hye Jin.

Continue reading: http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/05/07/event-ji-chang-wook-shows-support-for-his-friend-at-eyewear-brand-launching/

Edited by CherKell