Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

Hello everyone its been awhile...RL is kinna busy...

thank you all for those goodies, our Wookie is really busy and  i am so happy with the success of his 3 FMs.

@Maja thank you for those awesome pics, he is really gorgeous even in simple red sweater!  I like his hairdo nowadays!

@nploan thank you for sharing those vid wow he really worked hard to meet the fans expectations, the fans went home all happy i guess!  The butt dancibg is adorable but he really needs to  practise now other dance steps if he will include dancing in his next fms!

@irilight thank you so much for sharing that interview of YAI i would love to see them act together!  With both of them in one show,  that would be one hell of hotness overload lol!

• Like 7

Hello everyone its been awhile...RL is kinna busy...

thank you all for those goodies, our Wookie is really busy and  i am so happy with the success of his 3 FMs.

@iriligh

t thank you so much for sharing that interview of YAI i would love to see them act together!  With both of them in one show,  that would be one hell of hotness overload lol!

@Igotcaughtdancingagain, hehe... hotness and talent!

• Like 5

Guest minksquared

Ji Chang Wook Birthday Party, Seoul

25 July 2015

He looks really great in red!! 

:)

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc94o9nj30sg0xqdo0.jpg

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc3cvorj30sg0xqgut.jpg

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc54cmwj30sg0xqn5n.jpg

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc8n8jsj30sg0xq7bc.jpg

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc6s0buj30sg0xqjzs.jpg

Being Measured

005ZvfQmjw1eugmca32d2j30sg0xqn5m.jpg

005ZvfQmjw1eugmc7pl65j30sg0xqtii.jpg

Photos by JI_marylee

【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture.

Edited by minksquared

Besides Kangwoo....who was the other guy on stage with Wookie?

Oh ya...I would also like to know why the fans gave him a carrot cake when its a known fact that Wookie hates carrots?  Or is it just a cake make like a carrot just to fool Wookie? :P

• Like 3

‘Fabricated City’ Cranks In

u4a4z7wqwspqjtpbitifo6poxvdxhbm3.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] The director of ‘Welcome To Dongmakgol’ Park Kwang Hyun will be directing new movie ‘Fabricated City’ starring Ji Chang Wook, Shim Eun Kyung, Oh Jung Sae, Kim Sang Ho, Kim Ki Chan, Ahn Jae Hong and Kim Min Gyo.

‘Fabricated City’ (working title) is about a man, Kwon Yool, who gets framed for a murder and his life gets turned upside down. He has to go against the intricately planned incident for a criminal action film.

Becoming a Hallyu star through drama ‘Empress Ki,’ Ji Chang Wook will play the role of Kwon Yoo in ‘Fabricated City,’ who is the best leader in the gaming world but an unemployed man in reality. After being framed as a murderer by someone, Kwon Yoo starts to change. Ji Chang Wook will remove his sophisticated city charm and show an average twenty-something year old man with a rough energy.

Shim Eun Kyung has been cast as genius hacker Yeo Wool, who helps Kwon Yoo dig up the incident. Both Shim Eun Kyung and Ji Chang Wook will become one with their character, raising anticipation. On the other hand, Oh Jung Sae plays public defender Min Chun Sang, who is surrounded by secrets. With a cruel personality, Kim Sang Ho plays Ma Deok Soo who ruthlessly continues to chase Kwon Yoo.  

6nwujia61qmaa2cilkn1g3f4oirwk5pf.jpg
Starting on July 1 in Yongsan, Seoul, the first filming for the movie began. It took place in an internet café, showing the unemployed Kwon Yoo eating instant noodles. Ji Chang Wook transformed into an average man, putting his all into filming. Even though there were no scenes involving Yeo Wool that day, Shim Eun Kyung came to the set. Director Park Kwang Hyun stated, “My anticipation was big because I got to work with actors that matched perfectly to the characters I saw in my head while writing the scenario, and the first filming feeling was very good. With the determination to show a good movie, I will put my all into filming.”

Meanwhile, this movie is set for release in 2016. (photo by Cine21)

• Like 6

JCW singing 'I Love You'. 

Are you all melting now? :wub:

like this song and JCW singing, even more!!

Ji Chang Wook Birthday Party, Seoul

25 July 2015

He looks really great in red!! 

:)

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images/videos. Thank you.

Hidden Content

Photos by JI_marylee

【禁去LOGO禁二改,禁加微博水印!Please DON'T cut the logo and modify the picture.

super cute!!

• Like 4

Thank you everyone for sharing the clips and photos of his birthday party...I was so dead!! Everyone who got the opportunity to participate in the event must felt like they were on cloud 9...I would be too :D And thank you @cherkell for the fan account that you collected for us to read. I smiled all through reading it. Our boy is so playful and his dance is priceless hahaha. 

@Ahpheng Love your strips as always ;) 

• Like 5

Guest minksquared

Ji Chang Wook Birthday Party, Seoul - Pictures from Glorious!

Gotta love them for sharing these with us! :wub:

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1247.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

Wookie in Red Sweater 

IMG_1090.JPG

IMG_1113.JPG

IMG_0986.JPG

IMG_0972.JPGIMG_1053.JPGIMG_0876.JPGIMG_0871.JPGIMG_0868.JPGIMG_0820.JPGIMG_0803.JPGIMG_1065.JPG

Wookie Playing Games During FM

IMG_1089.JPG

IMG_1087.JPGIMG_1086.JPG

IMG_1121.JPGIMG_1119.JPGIMG_1118.JPG

Credit: Glorious Entertainment 

Edited by minksquared

Ji Chang Wook updated IG and Weibo! :o

OMO! I hope it's for the movie!!! :P

005RlXsOjw1euiujhksi9j30dc0hs0uj.jpg

영화 조작 된 도시 촬영 중 !!! 힘내 힘내 힘내 ee858c.pngee858c.pngee858c.png

translation:

Film shooting 'Fabricated City'!!! work hard work hard work hard ee858c.pngee858c.pngee858c.png

Edited by Maja
  • Like 11

when I see that post I'm so surprised and hoped that it was for the movie.. I'm relying to anyone who knows hangul about the translation.. I'm worried there..

Hello everyone.. I have so much to read to catch up with wookie.. thanks chingus for wonderful updates.. gonna start reading and watching :rolleyes:

** I've read the translation in jcwkitchen.. its for fabricated city.. thank God!

Edited by osari
addendum
  • Like 6