Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

I love them.. I'm sure its not available for Intl fans right?:(

wookies drawing is so cute.never knew that fishes had legs to support their swimming. Oh,and the elephant's trunk looks like a water hose.And the ears look like big ear muffs LOL. :wub:

can u girls find out if it will be available for order?I would like to get d mug,bottle and portraits.thanks.

Edited by mellinadear
  • Like 8

Hi everyone!

It seems like he's going to attend the Dunhill Fashion show tomorrow at the Bourdon House. 

I'm planning on going there, just need to decide myself to spend so much money to go to London :sweatingbullets:

Edit : Are there other european fans planning to go to London tomorrow? If so, please tell me ;)

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 13

Hi everyone!

It seems like he's going to attend the Dunhill Fashion show tomorrow at the Bourdon Hous :tears: e. 

I'm planning on going there, just need to decide myself to spend so much money to go to London :sweatingbullets:

Edit : Are there other european fans planning to go to London tomorrow? If so, please tell me ;)

​OMO!!! I'm so envious! :tears: Please get us lots of really good pics!!! and report on Wookie's activities!!! So jealous.

How about coming to South East Asia Wookie?!!! :tears: :tears: :tears:

Edited by Maja
  • Like 7

Guest minksquared

13 June 2015, Saturday: Ji Chang Wook at Incheon Airport

More Wookie pictures to feast our eyes on :wub: Love his easy casual style. Have fun in London puppy!

93f8d29dgw1et2mfk2ftxj20dw0kujt8.jpg

93f8d29dgw1et2mfyb9r9j20dw0kuac4.jpg

93f8d29dgw1et2mg650jrj20dw0ku0uk.jpg

Cr: as tagged

Edited by minksquared

Guest minksquared

Omooo @fyeahjcw I really really really hope you'll make it to London! That bit of money will surely be worth it :). I hope you get to see Wookie! Let us know how it goes. Excited for you!

@Maja I totally feel you. Hello Wookieee *waves frantically* South East Asia pleaseeeee!! We're not that far!! :D

@amyanhn it seems that shooting was also for the promo video of his exhibition (same outfit ?)

(there are more videos from this IG user ^^)

@mellinadear I read that the elephant mugs are all sold out today !! hopefully will be restocked soon ^^

@fyeahjcw ahah I would love to but the train/flight tickets are expensive and I have to work early on monday :/ Good luck if you decide to go :-) 

Thx for the airport pics ! btw, Wookie & 79 couple Tshirt ? :P 

6bb21a58jw1et2m5wb8akj20qo0ho41x.jpg

0064sMVgjw1et2oekvottj30hs0dcmyo.jpg

Edited by raito1310
  • Like 13

@Maja thank you for posting those pics of Wookie going to London!  But i just missed him me and my family just came back from London for our holidays huhuhu, i guessed i am not that lucky!  But i am so happy he is really going global!  3 continents for the last 3 wks wow!  

@fyeahjcw go go go to London and see our Wookiee....have fun my dear!

@minksquared agree with you "south east asia please come Wookie!

• Like 7

Sadly (and it's really killing me :tears:) I have to call it quits... 3364798993.gif I've just counted how much this little trip would cost me and i really can't afford that. The train tickets is so expensive + the hotel + the food + the tube tickets... 

To give you an idea, it would cost more than 600$US (550€) for 24h in London... and maybe only a few seconds of Wookie. 

If it had been half the price, I would have gone without any problem. 

@raito1310 May I ask you where you're from in Europe? 

I hope there will be other european fans who would be able to attend his venue in London. I will have to wait for a next time... if it ever happens. 

Signed : a sad Wookie fan sadrp5.gif #INeedAHug

• Like 14

[Event] Ji Chang Wook heads off to London for Alfred Dunhill UK

201506131910099410_1.jpg?w=600

Ji Chang Wook, do you ever sleep?  Hot on the heels of his recent return from Los Angeles, he’s off jet-setting across the world again! 

On the afternoon of 13 June 2015, Ji Chang Wook departed from Incheon International Airport to Heathrow International to attend the London Collections Men Spring/Summer 2016 fashion shows being held at various venues, including the The Topman Show Space at New Oxford Street, The Hospital Club at Covent Garden, and Victoria House at Bloomsbury Place.  The Dunhill Men’s Collection catwalk will be presented on Sunday, 14 June at 6:00pm at one of these places (yet to be announced), and as expected, the show is invitation only.

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/06/13/event-ji-chang-wook-heads-off-to-london-for-alfred-dunhill-uk/#more-10012

• Like 14

is his exhibition open to the public? is it for free?

​The one at the Gangnam Tourist Information Centre in Seoul?  Yes, it is free admission.   The Dunhill event is invitation only and not open to the public... but I assume the usual red carpet will be rolled out in his honour!  :wub:

• Like 7