|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

She is sharing her love (for peach blossoms) on IG too :wink: 

4eoSZl2ad4vvp4efkXHnhDY2FRstdC_u77LMBn9dYMwntn9P1wfywkSyW96Np2KUrtuubjl9yb5VGhKtojXEg6UNfNzLENnGV80h7cCs5O-HEM_qAAK0WQPzfFPH1amkVcLCvpB4N58XqkaLxR_JDB8tvlr7zOrBKw4lE-_ogg4AN0T3mtAZaXDcUCFPmCZbrJ8pdKnSg0j3IG1I5yCStBRYtVdHfOKtTfVJk20-XEyIiZEVCWM_BAXXobLfCNLVz71WvBAhtqPdjEYzPK_rT_Bhbh4yAFUif9oo-ki-YpLv0Zwn2gf0aRKFV_gNcoJW2tOCJG7fEmr-0Zm3gJ2Ry59_cuSKyM0QPmYaP_PkpdOVmKtx7HEYK1QdU4vGc4TOBVPc8ULFvJaYyukBRvPIiSaRVdvDTW-6KD27F1K130F2b8bJAMrz2dPZFYt27mtX3HbtxUpHvL2pVgaEff9Jf28AWsVWd5auyLZHgLNNvFNoFJBgb0UZPoF9CSf1MCUMoFUOukVHcH9VmW1oXyZVbPdnGk3MGRdYdUc5TDnbn2tYCSNflJcreCcZA2wOR88dPMb1YbCySLSAMA0xgPVtEWgHlm3MgvF0TLdPbZg=w1080-h258-no

8lyEIFl93F8gdaPJyel_e5OLUIcL5DxwwipjYNPE-p_pszsCUAPMGHBKp8-RzP9M35OObvZyHaPnQshsrz9LYr05BdnS6x-ZOlCqbRdUxg8Eex5UiwG0jiSIl8R4aaNAtGVQtAF_rj-8fWE3HNeInAKMKPXnKevhqxEsACZc6eyQh96XZ53oK2D0JqAgtLpcFswDIK3FXFP2DkP336rMMd5tIHHr8F0vdMUX4R12sdtNlcW2zYC5973UBPIZSWHiUkSwOcVwzQ6-Cv0XnFEensPr6UKTvxsjoyTuYjmhaKpqKWZ_7AVXvtXGOfq8j42glH66ZBuYPtKc1aPDJBn-Ht4weuoGUsfQOf6e7ZAnRNY5q0_wbZvBHaJPVKILSr-n7nP1547JEtM8DePacqqxdFIUjLBdNmUqOE6Vxh14Sq-kf892GUIfnWGjefuLbiz1Ta_3rXvHkAolsWMndqLeZEbXE0PxzvKsgzqy4NNWZAl1N7piT7WgYaT49rRcWzsA2s22HwGhlI-yh29qqYpmWaRCVNLS08k67Py-RFrNP2pScTgh3dnHnFU57ojPZ286g7W3Uf5k8lwtXRxhqLV4k8S5SRuNbMbfMnE3xU0=w1080-h330-no

And it's so good to see Mr. Choi in high spirits and such a positive frame of mind... its been long overdue :wub:  

• Like 2

One more thing..

Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk posted a picture in IG. 

Here is the picture:

With the caption is sumthing like "fill in the blanks". 

And Eunhyuk (SJ's member) commented with : Choi SiWon, which like by Changmin (He was with SiWon in the army)

So, someone please tell me what is the connection between "6" and Siwon? 

Because my delulu mind going somewhere. Lol :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@shiliufan, @aimeeeea, @liddi - oh my goodness, so many love signs today!  i cannot stop grinning, i hope this keeps up!  thanks for sharing :D

@shiliufan - if you are able, could you please post the Eunhyuk/Changmin capture?  i'd love to see :)

perhaps his recent courageous IG post with "journey of discovering myself. no challenge? no change!" will bring brave revelations :wub:

• Like 4

What marvellous news, and on two platforms no less! :wub: Thank you for sharing it @aimeeeea

And yup, @shiliufan let me join you in fervently believing that the "6" has nothing to do with the date for the next stop in the SJ tour, but everything to do with a certain bedimpled lady we know :wink: 

@burgl I definitely definitely hope so! His posts of late have been positive, firm and strong. Dare we hope for a wonderful revelation in the very near future?

• Like 4

@burgl Here is the evidence. Since I cant post any picture, I searched it on Twitter. Finally, I found it. Hahaha.

cr. LindaChrst on Twitter

One thing I saw in twitter, that Siwon never like any post in Weibo for 3years.

And, he is liking Liu Wen's post today.

I honestly hope it will lead to any revelation soon, but we have to keep calm, guys. Although I really don't know how to calm with all of this. Hahahahaha.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, aimeeeea said:

look who liked a certain photo belonging to a certain model

DcJk6gHV4AA9c9O.jpg

Yessss!! :))))  I love this! This is a very promising sign after such a long time. MetGala is coming soon, on the 7th. Dare we expect a joint appearance?? If it were to happen, my heart would explode!  

I love Wen's constant infatuation with spring snd sakura and oppa's more frequent presence on instagram. Yay! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shiliufan said:

@lolirock99 Although I really want it to happen but I doubt Siwon can attend the MetGala, because he has a fan meeting for his latest drama "Revolutionary Love" on May 6th at 5 PM in Taipei.

@shiliufan Thank you for the info! Oh well, there will be another occasion, I'm positive! :)

• Like 4

@shiliufan Timezones actually would allow him to attend the Met Gala, if he left right after his fanmeeting for New York (because that fm happens on the 5th in New York, so he has just enough time to get to the US if he needs to even after it ends), but it's a very tight schedule. His schedule used to be this bad in the past, but I really wouldn't wish it on him now. Also sad he can't be at the Chanel Cruise this year, since he's in LA. Ah well, there are plenty more fashion events, hope he does some of the same ones Liu Wen does! ^_^

• Like 4

@aimeeeea Actually you are right, the timezones would allow him to attend the MetGala. Is there any direct flight from Taipei to NY? Wahahahaha, I'm starting to hope it will happen. Thank God for timezone.

You know it will be so cool if they walk on the red carpet of MetGala together. I just can't control my delulu mind, sorry :lol:

If he cant attend the MetGala, it will be okay too, since it will be a very tight schedule for him. Like what @lolirock99said there will be another occasion

Just after think of his tight schedule, my delulu mind has this to say:

But, Oppa tou ke yi, right? :lol:B)

• Like 4