|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@bomm12 Hi and welcome! I'm sorry but I can't see your posts. I know that Siwon posted about flying 14 hours from Incheon to New York with a stopover of 9 hours, before flying 10 hours from NY to Santiago. However, which of her posts indicated she was in New York at the same time? My impression from her IG posts is that she was in Switzerland on Jan 15th, and Lisbon on Jan 17th... 

• Like 1

The one she posted on her weibo acct last january 19.. im sorry i still dont know how to post pictures here and links :)  but the caption is if you translate it in English.. “ Friday of me see the weekends of you. You seems very happy “  

• Like 2

@bomm12 Oh... you mean this one? I'm not exactly sure who she is referring to since by all accounts, she is supposed to be in Lisbon at the time, and the timezones of the 3 known places are as follows:

New York - GMT-5

Santiago - GMT-3

Lisbon    - GMT

which would put her ahead in terms of hours, compared to the other two locations....

Still, I would more than gladly be proven wrong!

周五的我看见了周末的你,很快乐的样子 [好喜欢][笑哈哈][羞嗒嗒][求关注][偷乐][赞啊] 

Me on my Friday saw you on your Saturday, looking very happy.

4c56dd36gy1fzbpxp3lk2j22c0340u0y.jpg

• Like 1

May I interrupt you guys i think so too that they’ve met last friday bc they seem to look happy after that. Won’s been posting everywhere since. His post is not about loneliness anymore. Or maybe if im just delulu theyve been ok from that day on lol :) 

• Like 2

NOTE: chingus, we are thinking of having a shippers event where shippers will get the chance to win badges of their ship. we would like to know if there would be enough interest from the shipping community for such an event. could you let us know if your ship would be interested? if you could let us know within the next few days (say 25 Jan), this would help us plan better. this would be held sometime in february. please tag me or @youngatheart or @angelangie or @ebullient when you respond. thank you.

Happy birthday to our gorgeous girl! :) Fan comments on her IG seem to indicate that she is indeed in Beijing, at least based on the photo in the post.

Congratulations to Super Junior for being honoured as Artist of the Year at KKBOX Music Awards... the first foreign language artist to do so. Looks like Mr Choi is in Taiwa in to accept the award :) 

LTragoqjlG4RMDfbVnL4eG8Wcee9KPo2fRkD2gqGGocg1Rb4gdZQXTIjYhxsBShx0FpU7ZOhGCwpylVH9Gd5bQ0svu5OYW9DWwgpSgDrphF5UEiACkpcxk-2GkYZoKDvCj3sWZMzOFFJP-T5Jx1ipATmcRgNl-lxUGA0cVJuTnCGmzPdA6gimLPYR-OUuHo0nLlBOTZZuwEjOwIKDKS6fkaCCKpiN-wFEMjzyn-jOtdobsxzfOybRfrh_N1YtmuTZ6ItyeggNi9mTfVkd6eoB4rZmN1ZZYpe4LmIagdMHmxwVJ5ZEVlDYFzpQZeIqbJ0ZKswD2fJrDcDwTvGoFXshzVANGschYNVLqew_PHUZok2so7dmYVp6U4sd3JDcI8d04RzfbmWYi3M7AcIC0aNiGZ_BZ1g8LoJqHWdhX7Ezjn4Y0MphAlKKST_euMnAEvzlnDL-duhDV08jtgKewsdcP4QiBM8rrhhS1pdiTp4JvzLKcev4zWBi_Lo1794OXE6mxCITtM71M7KXuARO9-_5nKvPLAABOkp5SPE2_ls3cLvAGKrzscF10qHOMzQsw6AdGumnjykGcLHWAYixc7j3P6dGuZvI81NuSPl-Rup90rFlI-BL5i3fNXHQTHEIMLBah5Gt15UGGvGfGo2kGl3HHOz=w708-h889-no

While there are no obvious interactions between them... it is interesting to see a post Siwon liked today, of all days... a compilation of artwork which celebrates love in its various forms. Hmmm....

tXreDkDFYJTnnP17Z_th5kqcB0NAiEAHY_vE0M7VnQoLPJXbQsdn793pwrSat_rS90TlwIeBZhJr62CS6fKL_lBKXeJbgrVjjEmfJSMPJLIRLannm5wQDR_CUv6dL8kkq38g3y58Lv1QP-5tCeIUYAinuY1uVUx2Vd1O-VUVuviSXTK9-l9fRZaJIG9mdT2JKgs02qCcaBEpuVBlxfksVaZuwI0KHFvBlVUQUwNED3KFl1NMpGOdFn8J-s2Ph5d-hupBkPPWoH_LtMW_Ht-UZem8yfkFvNaBxmCND9HYbF4tQoOXI0HQAc-a6H9awXU48K-oh8zchpQxdz6NLL9LXJ5uGaIrFWUhvkuDcA2y5R1Z62n1ssTOCB_sxlNyQDzjy2r--P7YcHBYZYH60QcPkPGD7iI4WezVtspOjzY_lozHnsE04y7_0YGB1m15gxik8p4hVjHeSxegs5okmGLKZB5I-pvszpD6evZ8Lxe4hdXmavhvGzbXFCvgm8nIPAlGRvEhDOlJsKQAQthH4s0jXLelNiss9ccr_6mb1m68edF0eZH4jjDq6VDYglvvUdzZlOdwIRZYMv2hpMtb20o9Rzs2Zq8KH9sVD7_I4R9n_dWmaRJeWXRFRQcGw-ye7asdTNhz1R6XcI-h3l-BKTzB8c8m=w569-h889-no=

• Like 1
  • Love 1