|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

And now, news of our boy in a new drama! :w00t:

Choi Siwon Confirmed To Play Lead In Upcoming KBS Drama

Choi Siwon Confirmed To Play Lead In Upcoming KBS Drama

Nov 27, 2018
by J. Lee

Choi Siwon has been cast for the lead role of an upcoming KBS drama.

On November 27, it was reported that the Super Junior member will star in ‘Dear Citizens’ (literal translation).

A source from Choi Siwon’s agency SM Entertainment confirmed, “Choi Siwon will appear in KBS’s upcoming Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Dear Citizens,’ which is scheduled to air next year.”

Choi Siwon will play Yang Jung Kook, a con man from a family that commits fraud as their family business. He is trying to earn money to marry his girlfriend, so he approaches a loan shark to scam that person but ends up being scammed instead.

“Dear Citizens” is a comedic criminal drama where a con man who got married to a police officer gets swept up in a series of unplanned incidents and ends up running to become a member of the National Assembly.

It is written by Han Jung Hoon, who wrote “Bad Guys” and “Squad 38,” and will be directed by PD Kim Jung Hyun, who directed “Jugglers.” The drama is slated to air in March 2019 after the finale of the second season of “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho.”

cr. Soompi

• Like 2

The leading ladies in Siwon's new drama are cast!

Lee Yoo Young And Kim Min Jung Cast In Choi Siwon’s New Drama

Lee Yoo Young And Kim Min Jung Cast In Choi Siwon’s New Drama

Dec 8, 2018
by Y. Shin

Lee Yoo Young and Kim Min Jung will be starring in KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama!

“Dear Citizens” (literal translation) is a comedic criminal drama where a con man who got married to a police officer gets swept up in a series of unplanned incidents and ends up running to become a member of the National Assembly.

Super Junior’s Choi Siwon was previously confirmed to play the lead role of Yang Jung Kook, a veteran con man who has never been caught by the police. He comes from a family that commits fraud as their family business, but ends up getting scammed by his girlfriend who runs off with their marriage funds. While drinking his feelings of betrayal away, he meets Kim Mi Young and sparks fly upon an exchange of first glances. They hit it off so well that they end up tying the knot after a year. Of course, he lies to Kim Mi Young that he is a Seoul National University alumnus who runs his own business, but after the wedding, Yang Jung Kook receives a shocking confession of his own when Kim Mi Young tells him she is actually a cop.

Lee Yoo Young will take on the role of Kim Mi Young. Once famous for being a party animal, she resets her life once she becomes a police detective. She catches her boyfriend cheating on her, and with a broken heart, she ends up meeting Yang Jung Kook. The two become close after swearing about their exes and enter into a relationship with one another. Kim Mi Young doesn’t disclose the fact that she is a cop to Yang Jung Kook because her ex had hated that about her. When she finally confesses her true life to Yang Jung Kook on their wedding day, she finds that he begins to change.

Kim Min Jung plays the role of the mysterious woman who becomes the starting point of Yang Jung Kook’s running for a National Assembly seat. As the fourth daughter of Park Sang Pil, a legend in the private loan industry, she is taught to become his successor, as he has no son to inherit the business. One day, her father collapses after being cheated by a strange man. After filling her father’s vacant seat, she expands the loan business. When she finds the man who cheated her father — Yang Jung Kook — she makes a strange suggestion and informs him that she won’t be taking revenge on him. Rather, she will save him as long as he runs for a seat in the National Assembly.

The production staff of “Dear Citizens” stated, “‘Dear Citizens,’ which tells the story of a con man who has a police officer wife and runs for a National Assembly seat, will have citizens laughing with writer Han Jung Hoon’s script that includes a comic touch along with PD Kim Jung Hyun’s warm and emotional directing. Please look forward to Choi Siwon, Lee Yoo Young, and Kim Min Jung, the hub of the commotion to run for the National Assembly, and their delightful transformations.”

“Dear Citizens” is set to premiere in March of 2019 following the broadcast of “Just Dance” and “Neighborhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho 2.”

cr. Soompi

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

@bumiepow Welcome! Always glad to see new faces who love WonWen!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Siwon deleting her New York post... do you mean this one which is speculated to be talking about her?

5_yfkXaV5B0LNeAQfm_zQaEWlWu5Unjmt462X2TW_0UvG9cgTeasr9nwrOqC1OX22fsdAJ5hhzyPc3BERgpdFkXQOynkV9XkiEZJifIxH_sHmrTLt2WWgfGFKBC8vUOu2R0DqhxcjL4Ywi0eHLLudoZTKWkh1Adi7T9cBZ4MO_5oEmr3k4fDuj-5I85n2AX-iDgWGQCFig3NxR9aOA6lybHOH4PwarnXKS0n7LHriQDrVnyhiCTSjMZj1KcOmVIbMNuYQofbP6p2IIOK_aBAUrA-kSYreD4UslPXNyYM0m3-lZEtddZMPmjlAuzmAFgL2EkNMhYgMeVMZJMfD9wBSNTmCIMNq1407iEcgjsWHeVWE33L_Stv73dPaD6fTs7Bav98zxsMaIB2eec9IeImqOXMn3TKbFxQk1FbYqNhm4hSNX3fPy2jViOfNtxfwxFkhm-I1-NDgEHrbezDXT4NZ0rlUav6puQN36Y4UU9TpI7ehvU6nkgHPo_MzBWTdyDDqV7XDMoprZI_YxQokYp0bz0TOxIagTH-E8w7puetrZWU_BAmXo3085T5YWqiKnphXqxx0V9tZoCL2jZQUHCMEr5L0l-iXMEY5J-KWp6dpYKSo1pxZAJ3-PzGEH7GdmzpRrD3LCgdiBMjevBYhVShy2Pa=w600-h938-no

Since it was only implied but never specifically referring to her, I guess I will withhold my speculations for now.

What I am glad to see is that this post remains intact, even more than 3.5 years later :) 

On 1/8/2019 at 2:20 AM, liddi said:

@bumiepow Welcome! Always glad to see new faces who love WonWen!

I'm not quite sure what you mean by Siwon deleting her New York post... do you mean this one which is speculated to be talking about her?

Since it was only implied but never specifically referring to her, I guess I will withhold my speculations for now.

What I am glad to see is that this post remains intact, even more than 3.5 years later :) 

Yes thankyou so much i love how you guys are very dedicated and updated about whats happening to wonwen since day one. I love reading them :) and yes the nyc post bc ive noticed its been deleted but youre right lets hold on to that unicef post with wen :) 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1

@liddi @bumiepow today i am sad...the beloved unicef post you were referring to was deleted.  the lack of recent posts and referencing indicates to me they are no longer an item. for that i will feel regretful. but to all the dedicated and loyal shippers i have enjoyed reading in the past years, i shall always be thankful. thank you for the long run entertaining posts. i wish you well and i hope our couple will find the love they so deserve.

@burgl You're right... even that UNICEF post is finally gone, which probably means that they are no longer together. If so, it is truly a shame, but I guess I have been prepared for it for some time already. Either way, I will always be grateful to both of them for truly beautiful memories, and the joy of meeting awesome fellow WonWen lovers here. Praying that they will always be blessed with happiness and fulfillment in every aspect of their lives. Miss them... and let's not be strangers in spite of this. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ladybug48 said:

Greetings

To all just a quick point...I understand that Siwon deleted the picture but...if you on Liu Wen page she still have several pictures still posted of them both, so just maybe it doesn't mean anything.

3 hours ago, liddi said:

@burgl You're right... even that UNICEF post is finally gone, which probably means that they are no longer together. If so, it is truly a shame, but I guess I have been prepared for it for some time already. Either way, I will always be grateful to both of them for truly beautiful memories, and the joy of meeting awesome fellow WonWen lovers here. Praying that they will always be blessed with happiness and fulfillment in every aspect of their lives. Miss them... and let's not be strangers in spite of this. 

4 hours ago, burgl said:

@liddi @bumiepow today i am sad...the beloved unicef post you were referring to was deleted.  the lack of recent posts and referencing indicates to me they are no longer an item. for that i will feel regretful. but to all the dedicated and loyal shippers i have enjoyed reading in the past years, i shall always be thankful. thank you for the long run entertaining posts. i wish you well and i hope our couple will find the love they so deserve.

Im sad seeing this siwon just deleted all his posts related to wen. Hes been so expressive about his feelings and we can tell. I think on wen’s part shes very professional and will not delete any post even with won. My heart is broken for them i hope theres still hope for them in the future 

Edited by bumiepow
  • Like 2

@ladybug48 You're right... her posts with him, and his likes of her posts are still intact, so we have that.

Remembering...

The IG post in Sep 2015 that brought so much joy and relief after all the uproar from his statement just a day prior...

Right after his major clean-up of his IG account on 16 Aug 2017...

3Nqf5CkXFo9zHqncC0cY8uT4meC7kfGgwDzOnl30Mo84hPaG-k0sMoJOz0EPJYWsVFYMoNeV8iamoGXC-OpinC8GiJ_n2GtioSwV4vnAO1OLu8owZJVJ7pUIk08Myru33uZBC296-BLzXklIg2wtgAHD9wVvo6_BVc_XtYwpXQtwhO6QiYYDkwd7BsxfXd0-noE2NBqCrCvWKFDpMKFDldrPRd7HOXVWAb-_3B5va64sa2XHRUua2QZWAgI7KZC6QQWIgO3eQsldpKEdixL1bWx6rdWRcOkQ--gRG1wJdFMm9kvYfw8P53qtlQJUZGaJ9J1i8mCZSPCTsOMBYBfan1Ass_wHxiY1dAvUnFydO_w9qNxTQh3icLK0mS9pkMdzjnORSWjx5--yAtD1wnyBYHY0YyN_yxz5Jvr7oK5I5gar3itlIVQyc81DW-skG-acHJq6FdE54U6M7FQmdlUXku2oxA6WDN9yfsaO1hAHVLEly-AVWO6ZadKqXwkv_vIlA2VbiK1nkTy7P_DflHuP2d0I3f0ZiZg4Mi3p5HJHKbHCDAfUFNmveZn-Y67WJtoZH2K915c0h5QrcdlOVuzBeM2AZii6DYR9RlrHqGKltuuYERv05A9ZhHWTmadHTavOQy356-tN-2cYHK9VBKTbBL8E=w765-h759-no

The iconic photo that graced his family's N407.com after her attendance at the SuJu concert in Seoul 2015...

dizuPsard8NLjHnwOJ7djQHPbT60p2quqajoWBskhWKVomTxMiW4dCV-uU0CYU5Ad52EHaLjyuwEivTf5z11KHor3w0u1cuHOZnHISLZPqeakVr8eTjYLF9qfR-s6ZM5cSQcqv3l0oyuvQtgYZMpEbrLLjUxNNYuHup9zpD-VQEJX2teNohwx0oqG5u9zKPn3PnkMsjkhMcFVjQDUnwfAIEbHA1FauPN0Qt2GWwNkgCObyvMs4ZnBPjmDRxZ9O3K1Jz3aBrRN9OAyJ_VFXbY_VLD1lwk5pIszrBWAtZoAlqu_JJA9Slqm-2QhSBtrDrUA9mAl_fM9bhxSvsemQVzFxc6MpG70Lmq18SPXaxjPhuZpN5MbQLemOzS6clyy6HS6wHZ3u7N407p2xT2zFdOwWmVOP8ZJH2EMluXissIFTywP0mq0UxKT4QbOS7YawjJQMicJuNiJ29oF4ml17DcLy6bZyStQqJsh7We71rX9mMaZJCB16FoCLmAEs05ozZNokdmAX2cL_sMS-8r9xr0yanNbd7oA5tw91tHC_mil_OoqupeIQsjsVF2_UdOXQ8osEssJvVXoBSi61GYFRDmDzxJXeXN_yCgEUX10m-Q9QHAqKeAoFv4hf_x2fWkzOHklEuM74Wf4YPIilwdaX7XK73a=w800-h611-no

Some of her IG posts that he liked...

Spoiler

EmjJwlMw-MdZoL_yX7UBBm5qVU1aHuRFYLT0y_4kSJqxZ_UyfA44JCVaDbRRn0l67uJ2FgYc-aKoXYu1s12HcwCcrBHqLRtpfAUSW1Jp7Ii9t08ACHvkoWdyda4pUxH0kovhJYKZu4KzrXtpAKYm3TaAc7E1u7NKB1ALiAOeBOWtMrAjWNol3XmHkuh8QMip2iXsWjVeA9-jV7jd2oZurv68yeWrj0mFzsH3cYJKE1tgsADPHc8NxxsVpwBjFc1_jCMiNK1kTZLJZYqf-1TlCHKhT35haWGS4WLbPH7xvLkbMtfIrH4evvfBThzN9EHcRvq6S2L4-o6wEGdLwp2oV8kbbIICdqx4vP67Re1zdwDQc9iNT9-MsBMlUNVlEoS-GwnO3f956TnTKyXhHyqK30OTQJmwHfsA71PHknTx_0dSrNeicDVUeV9V9PFaNBN-L7if3tBwOgaIgqYiWK3PDS4Go74ayQRHObi9y3JlGoDC1O1mRh2K7ojqqlAjj33ruyDihIHCJk4f1_-th01BUqr11Uvc03Fh9bs_ekGzSo1qgwIe2Q-zJKUNTouEJCtJbVZUWTVlgj_DJRGR9ailQgW35yC_praXO21mRQV3jhwAJLuWSNgr2l5-Adygdl7KbzL7_RBAdj1T23NVhV2ZhjcV=w939-h603-noF_Itt4F6Gwgx5YKcBAo5keYtxLPHXVcgL4mA6ZjfC7UFyLVhPSRxQwBEqD3cunPYSBcYk2awISGmK-hdu-mJzWCFi0ugxAEdqO5rqC1DehfgYgRPQJcNxvWrkYWMznqreyotM3mnCtf31cMtxnXkhC28wDDsZdePrGTlo-7aOxQufu6X78rTyMKFrKkd4HekabqyJWS8nPOPL0Plf1edGSQ9O2osZtos6wt0jL0eFwNAcK-2-Cu2oS8oL3RCV9xYlJZrY8NFLinvgsSEp7HQFMCIETuXt1S_Xus0mJTl2dAqbYq0DPlQ6w0oWj9eG5rZt5dgDmLAV5BsDCz-G-YP7-9y-6A1yHhodXKBS_z9MHHJUU1riuJYreoY5NuB2SJ48jLtfEa2KwyA2qcvvbTu-tf49D2DQVJ_7nXuVt_YusLMxaTMvIcBocY7LMdLhNl09BsuABQ4LaW_YjnEWIBQT7bDq89p-c2dSBsam3_G30Od2a4MUYSiOHbQN1Wx3yhlwR1X-UQA50MRvxTmt31lSLw4aQE11PCNDBgLHz0ciXh3da7wuI7eLNi-Fq5Kx0La-9z-5RNGBQ7AN6tQ3N8sH7pFTXXKWahjcpC96XuqjFwuCh0n6abFZIH9_pTnA7zpKMXCEUnXSSs9iGdxqUQe7Ub9=w528-h938-no

TgxzATHTI4SW1KLPyq2g_0tkLvcu34nLQ7oZlyrLzF6ZUarutqaf6Jl2H1isht4ec8tREL3YIZmkFhQKkFDN_Y-MTg3jsNGW2W70jiN1YmgSqy7z6S2_JBbAh1l8Mj5EVnHHGIxDj3jxkcaVxNMdmZGArtsNvji0eZrdr2zNeP4f9ulhFwGQEt8GzMWSGzoZHP74-SC2nEc3SbTVjlp0B4egvGn6vLZHiwd12tXI972kp85rciItJ4MEq9NdF33uKEj7LMtdb3K_suYr3gu1wy0my1Jbn9FRU8NaOIKiJcKTb0-nnUXSyNdfgEAwk0_3MTNbELcsQTUnHOQ_nxuoMUq0ijsQKkkTLfcsyoH4ozHiFCdslYOGWkPZ-BwL65NC8RIbxIARcJkChEZ7xDH977qOzir92WYD7Xi181Q-y1IeJPl-gT_W2ayIroqniLktLbA0nLjuStDDr9DHSSe1_VCNrAlSzCPKz4XvrSoxFwei19oPAf7NY8eVdXVtHNRb0Z1bMS_IVFs8NE4mJbosUEk26r3Zoc8VwgNHpiavKgVZpAyao7ZO-1DGsZdSl_watW_jr0UWeI7nJ4-7rh7-tV9h0vsyiQbZHGqjXnI4fq_AhWBaPXEdK6ibK28IMWT-w1xOm8ptcsj-5BMaeC9gl1v1=w528-h938-novXCPmvwkHQlR75m5h0noVBvYhYHtxcpBAZPV0nUV0zjw9o4eNnyw9-YY4k9Fu718UENdbw3m6VstkfjdRvtHImqn5Wq5Rw8CWsj6Qk4wJfLK8_nOFJ2eWfapFiGA3lgB5LEVZbpB2uuwUtflszV71LZ5R3Zuy2vB9BqDVqOpq0KBA0nsJvI5jB7c1DgV7wEx7vh14C16qYnoDfypaCsWlNBmLzvX0EofS0zLV-fEoE4tpvm5iJb9YXjs3OpUWbAGC-24jluymsW8nDxjX6biYntRZV4Q7XDF7b4psegKwtCR2j9Jfnif-wmF9MNh9QHD1GmzoNdNc3xaqKrGmacIqZuBpJAsblj-IvLx5rhiMfmEQbLqPduwdEPO5ww1f4GUkKy58HRRevK896UW5--JU-tmstlsF4jzjo5Su2Qqr0AODyeifAoQ2PM-p-V_pXmZQti2Z9Y3a5JomTHbN2Ebv2dNXe-Qj3v7gBrP6qZAOgY7BZ8w7T0NEb7ulMhipJ60O4glzT4JB_BNSxOfVGA-scqrlYhs_8wQHqO0DrvjoaUggRaWMPTelyCU9zmbZlBPwWV0dX5ZWM2kjJUBAb5iHkx-Y-740r_3Bwf1xXKVZ4fktMkMRhvXiYT3iJ5IsFW6lzEuRvwIYGVAqIEzm6KfSx1Y=w528-h938-no

Her still intact posts of them...

Spoiler

• Thanks 1