|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Liu Wen at the Coco Chanel event

Liu Wen, Mr. Grey wants to see you.. :lol:

Siwon had his comeback stage today.

Somebody said he's in the good mood today. He changed his hair color. When he came to the stage, he said to the audience "I'm back." :bawling:

Super Junior launch their repackage album called "Replay" today.

Siwon on his comeback stage

Lo Siento mv 

• Like 2

She updated in her Weibo with a different caption.

Here is the caption @liddi:

落花寂静无声,空气中只有我的心跳;一树的烂漫,是上个秋天许下的愿 

with six "double love" emoji.

Sorry I cant copy the emoji in here.

• Like 2

I'll try to translate the above "落花寂静无声,空气中只有我的心跳;一树的烂漫,是上个秋天许下的愿"

The flowers fall in silence, heard in the air are my heartbeats.

The bright colours of a tree (now) is a promise made last autumn.

• Like 3

I'm wondering why Liu Wen only updating her Weibo, I mean, she updated her but not often like she updated her weibo, until suddenly I saw she liked Siwon weibo post.

Then I understand. Lol

I can't upload the evidence here. I dont know how to post a picture. Sorry. 

you can visit Siwon's weibo to see it. :D

• Like 2

@shiliufan I really hope so since I can't find his posts among the ones on her Weibo account that she likes.

Here are some tips to uploading pictures on Imggur or Photoimage.

Hope you'll be able to share your screenshot soon - I can't wait to see it!

Hee-hee, saw this tweet this morning and have been smiling all day :D.  poster noticed Leslie Grace (Latina American singer with latest Suju collab) started following Liu Wen.  since they are in different fields and i don't think run in same social circle leads me to think delulu thoughts!  so let me believe since these new Latina/KPOP singers have become friends, Siwon has revealed some personal information that we just witnessed :lol::lol:

LoSiento @_HollySam_

LOL this is so funny , where are the Wonwen shippers?

DbUeKtWUQAAfpOD.jpg

cr. twitter LoSiento

• Like 4

@liddi I'm sorry, seems like I gave a wrong information lately. I asked to my friend who has a weibo account and she said that her display picture which appears on the bottom of the like and share bottom doesnt mean that she liked the post. I'm really sorry.

@burgl I saw that tweet too. Hahaha. When Siwon went to NY and Liu Wen was in there too, i saw a tweet saying it was a coincidence. 

But you can't say that Leslie followed Liu Wen is a coincidence thing too, right?

Super Junior and Leslie are doing concerts together right now. And Leslie suddenly follows Liu Wen.

What is it? A Confirmation? B)

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@burgl I saw that notification on instagram and found it fascinating. Some will of course argue that maybe she's a fan, but how interesting that Leslie Grace follows Liu Wen while being on tour with Siwon, whom she seems pretty friendly with after Leeteuk. I wonder if Siwon's been talking about Liu Wen a lot. :wink:

Has anyone noticed that Liu Wen has been tagging her instagram posts with flowers and leaves, and Siwon's friend bogeonchae has been commenting the same emojis on Siwon's photos on IG? 

dS2kBv5.jpg

tMdEClU.png

I just thought it was interesting...

Anyway Siwon is posting regularly again and looks so happy in South America, he seems to be charming everyone in every country he visits.

Really nice to see him so happy, and to see so many updates from him regularly again!

• Like 4