|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Siwon actually left Korea on 3/16. So apparently he's been in New York since then and it's now the 21st in New York... If it was for like 2-3 days, it would seem more like a business trip, but now it's day 5-6... and people are spotting him by himself on the streets sometimes, it seems more like a personal trip. Hmm. 

DY0-puEU8AAYwza.jpg

• Like 3

@aimeeeea 3/16? Was it after a sighting In SUM Cafe? If yes then my guess is right.

It's so uncommon he went to SUM cafe with his large backpack that usually he brings when he went aboard. 

So, if he was really leaving Korea on 3/16, then my delulu mind wondering, who took this picture? B)

• Like 1

i'm also getting giddy with all kinds of imagination...:tongue:  loving the cool New York black trenchcoat couple outfit!  Very glad to seeing Siwon smiling so brightly!

DY0-puEU8AAYwza.jpg 3K-2dR5gY2dNewqrjcjqqxAdXpjfaSyAIm11vQ6X6sDQPSacPX4YMLKRlRE5STEG09zN01iow_Sqp3YkEeASGOeqy-juAvE9gD-ohwGzq1FSCoFuFbaJbZxkwo_-_QMVu_mxQ-HQcnz3D5r1ix7Wihw3GtsXiJlz39q2z9TW1VPhM-LBbPRu4JAeLcORf48bKGc_KQq9P5sDR3GYL4-0UsrpOMBfBGMAkYv3qXJGccAN8w4AIpZZw0kyBY3eQKVVK2FL8m-3_hyDlDMoL2d_Vu7zC6GywRToWUFmHuAGRNRYLAgEcAi60JVBBrod8IFjWXfDceLcKByT3iBQ1wbyy6Nl37u6LsTCYSpdb8BVpxIdCr0z2pFieUXonv7Tt0bLqIQUBP7cBtUbVu7QyESE-tz2tbXher_IRkXoH74NZsWFwRUE35NY0uU_zJoiHlRnydEcqte5TY_UAX_zOALma-NGeLCzK0yQT-vLfYECerjTp5l10hQqea9FG0OD13tisAuCohCgZUXliqqPypcQWpSRKhdVYJ17qmaw3hfTqnOnJ9ixMfzbkVj_iZg4CWyd0-_00A4AlSwTklEE3nDIwfm0KadIOb2YfkndQ2s=w531-h944-no

cr: instagram toastandtravel                               cr: @liddi for sharing

• Like 3

@shiliufan Nope. His visit to SUM was on 3/15, about a day and a half before he left Korea. No idea what the backpack was for that day (though he tended to wear the same kinds of backpacks to SUM when he was in the army, meeting managers to prepare his return projects, so the sign of the backpack and the fact that he was with managers at SUM is making me HOPE his self-inflicted exile is over. I miss seeing him work :bawling: )

The day he signed this, the evening of 3/16 was when he left Korea (you probably thought he was in SUM that day because all the other members of SJ were in SUM the day he left, filming a CF without him... SIGH).

DYa-5y9VAAEkZA5.jpg

The woman he signed it for worked in a Prada boutique at Incheon Airport. Not sure if he dropped by there or she just happened to see him, but she said he was alone, without his styling team or any managers, and looked like he wanted to leave quietly so instead of asking him for a photo, she asked for his autograph instead. No one knew where he went, and then he was just MIA for a few days and on 3/20 we discover he's been in NY the whole time. It's kind of long for a business trip to the States (he usually visits for like 2-3 days max, and is never just seen...strolling the streets, that's a little interesting), so I wonder if he's here visiting someone. If he's really seen Liu Wen, I hope they also worked on something together again. I love seeing them in stuff together haha. (...and I miss him working. At all.) Hoping something good comes from this trip, but I'm glad to see him look so relaxed and happy!

• Like 3

@aimeeeea I just saw the pics in the IG. It was posted 6 days ago. My theory about who took the picture of LW still can be right. Hahaha. Because it posted 4 days ago. Lol

So, it was after the sighting in SUM cafe then. Yes, I know the SJ members was going to film something in SUM Cafe without Siwon *sad*.

Besides, I'm so happy to see a happy Siwon in New York. Whatever he's doing in NY, I'm glad to know he has a time for himself, although, like you, I miss to see him working too. And, working with Liu Wen will be a great idea. I miss them so much. I wish they have another project like they did for H&M in 2016, or anything as long as we can see them together. Hahaha. But again, knowing they are in the same city for more than 3 days is enough for me, at least for now :D

• Like 3

https://twitter.com/WeLoveChoiSiwon/status/976824370663321601

DY4ayYrV4AAElEV.jpg

So it looks like Siwon should be headed out of New York today, since he's expected in Hong Kong early on 3/24, from where he's headed to Macau to attend a hotel grand opening on 3/25. the event is open to the public, reporters should be there and a lot of other international celebrities. It's his first major public solo appearance outside of Korea since his military discharge, and his first big public appearance anywhere since the incident. Maybe this really is a sign he's ready to come back to us?

(Anyone know if Liu Wen is attending too lol)

Anyway, seems he spent a whole week in New York... interesting.

• Like 2

@aimeeeea Wow! Good to know that Siwon will attend the grand opening, can't wait to see him again! Thank you for sharing the news.

So, he will take a direct flight from NY to HK right? Or he will back to Seoul then go to HK?

Actually, my jaw will drop if Liu Wen attend the grand opening too :lol:

But well, who knows? B)

• Like 3

@shiliufan I have no idea. He most likely left New York or will leave New York today, but I wonder if he needs to travel with his styling team to attend a grand opening. If he does he probably has to stop by Seoul. He was in NYC a week, I doubt he has the formal wear to bring for it too, but then again, this is Choi Siwon...he might have just planned for it. If he was heading straight to Hong Kong, it's a 17 hour flight and he already left. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. ^_^

But I'm really excited to hear he's doing these kinds of events again. I really missed this. Maybe this means he will attend the Chanel Cruise again this year (in Paris, iirc).

• Like 3

pOJphtl.png

Do you guys find anything interesting with this statement? In previous interviews she would say she normally takes breaks in august to visit her parents. Now she's taking personal trips in between assignments. Personally, I don't think I'd want to step on another plane to travel if I was already traveling every week. But you know, my boyfriend isn't Siwon either. HAHA

• LOL 3

@Tooey And she explained that she just started taking personal trips in between assignment last year, right? Hahahaha. It explains a lot why she seems so quite in her SNS since then. 

Yes.. Because she was taking her personal trip, right? B) 

By the way, SM Town released a teaser of Super Junior repackage album. I hope Siwon will join the promotion. 

• Like 2

And..

She's back in Beijing now. Just the same time when Siwon had to left NY. Hahahahaha. Look at the smile in her face and... NBA sweater? I know Siwon is really a fan of NBA, he was liking many NBA post in IG, but I just know that Liu Wen is a fan of NBA too :lol:

credits: chionipeng IG

• Like 2

@liddi Yesss!! Same thought with me. 

When I saw the picture of her wearing that NBA hoodie, I was thinking:

Were they watching the NBA games together? And no one notice them? Whyyyyy? :lol: 

I would like to thank you for people who met Siwon when he was walking in the NY street. And the one who post her meeting with Siwon in her IG stories, without them we wouldn't know that Siwon had a personal trip to New York while Liu Wen was in the same town too. If no updates from them, we will just know that Siwon is going to HK then Macau for the hotel grand opening. :D

• Like 2