|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

@burgl Thank you for sharing that clip of our girl singing! Hopefully a full version will be available.

And yes, it is awesome how Mr Chae and Keenie remain so supportive of her, despite it being 3 years since LFIL. 

Our girl is keeping very busy... and I love this CF of hers from Chanel... so beautiful!

BzXPmBxO9R_3li4tztsCZSxoiPLLvwLcX0FdWUljUoT3h0tWbxFC9YS4dldFldIa5FElbjQvQo8uRSLq5lfiCTvY-_szjJzKNfis8NKV8JaTbivzLKIzMrGZ-4vU0tVDoijg2ab_D5gdnyLX8bFI4mPr1Vbr2HYkh22AVytRzpOxHQ6qU4KjlWZ5DjkMdKzqyu6LuZwoGHt7hC1u-cr6zlOyEyhOyQFb7fxtXwwLDjJpy8L4xpKpJR1C8LOoruoA7iqpyzp6uu3VmNtWZQbwARwn9EdXyaPcgKiHYx1w3rI1R2N6VqBUciR4XdNGtEB6Nm-m1EXPORlVcjZEO86_fGBkN3W2oadkwbJa89suCXFXSPML8pDErY3GrJydDs_K1k3A1lETD0ky9N1xEfgRv-uDYdaKD--1yFEDjvy7O5wBC7kfdWIbBXQZOmAbFzBvqdCXgCk-0Dfbw9LvnHfLI-JXQHQRrA5IaPK2eCPYXdeVdDi0UeenVaW7X-rZhTQF9Im6SX5-QQZGi8i_6_3S2CYxZ0WXMTMINHD1-zr93sGQJ1wPvU6HTGopVxF_hmaqX3dzivAwWbl69bxTcIuRpFCRd9W6P6TBRhw4pfugMcpMMLPXsKaq6ovfIWFiZOI=w1080-h762-no

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have no idea if the picture refers to New York since I am totally unfamiliar with New York's skyline. 

However, all the references are compelling indeed, particularly with Mr Chae saying "Me too" and Mr Choi replying "Let's go together." (correct me if Google translate has been misleading me!)

oq9f7IidM3hDMexFiJfQDEjKdE3rcWla77PUMYDSfMmJPI8OiH6aJaglrNzg12Sx0XYc4mCv1FDMNBNCJSQ4IfeLW9m5S2COQNBaJBJ8ByWdNu6ZGBh-WNcA2Focw22voia8CXf8ZH4hAeRRKOwWbCB-NC8VGqS5jKt_m6wdqWGmTsoLtpao5lGRRIfj9vxvTQ0i8GijYyljDtRxITlZCoRNKZID0iVs0ILJvZ_FdnX_XlKuRGp2ie9xzQe50EHyM6JuImFqS2vwE4RLolWYi1NeMEurx-jTlji-KAUKkUQZD_P--JRaEsgFT8X6wtNpWtVjY2gCXfU5M2SHVXJDa6h2-qcavBsj8-KZTv7RKE_131LHfQx6JY69-lj_a8fyjpkwrrRVEwkkqdVm5_-tmmmYVEeiblmEbgvPNqzU_REyD-TojS_FIJJU2lbUDozl7D6FJ1fzbSJzsu2YqIfs8w4V-w6Hf5SgFLa1lVIVvY0tNraAsuQhN5P3Lo3ZROcOEEbttlkJsdptGumQ1_WETA3e9wVJ7JbpA077uqkk0WxO6CGEWVJLPh0Q_pKgtBlIV-1mmeqJzF0xgZFa-i8HaP_p0MFh6QbYaxccbcJzZni9meYJbqzPCamWJ8ppT3a0nT7XhBr_EwxwJwrf2mcYDMT1=w569-h890-no

and of course the now much-talked off, nosebleed-inducing Moody post from our girl... ;) 

Love how most of his posts nowadays are predominantly tied to his faith and philanthropic efforts... so good to see him forging on a path that reflects his heart, compassion and passion. And this recent post just warms my heart so much... reminding me of a photoshoot 3.5 years ago. Hoping that one day, we will see photos of them with their little ones...

3xg_w2TUmFjynO-SrYXgSWHT1ELFkMNf8h9nqSYTa2kss3xJr-3mBsiOL33Z2BXZlyYXIPttQtTjBUBMR-0kiqsnxxjipCG9tE8PZnR91Lxb0v4wEgmINwHDGi3cyOPIoQ0R-lFsAsNQqGJ3ELQDS9V8Ex0EWIGx4kKVpTQY8Ozap3BtOFJK5wdfbyqo6Fw-KKLeq6hPDXJd5CcAmqeHwsmCxRK0k1Maw3MZ6G2nd64UixxL_OCGrsCXnW1J3iGMLp3NPkJ9FYxRW-eAgvfQXt2HqF832NsPO1no1prHjaRfkbQuTJt77U5EbyTvhNXaWvMg84pr4BMbzu1cZfMLaVGLQ_XRk-8pJoqgvcG3cibRmdznFvaTGbdFYNtuuKIuR4DWEzcSO_GkHk2dgpC6WHtpXxse8__MZlaYezXHePCpXk8FPpxTjsYh4sxa14fHk7Z6KWWgvlNz16j5U90AObPGnYyJKW36wRaRQDroNdSMoQb8rtYsdOSyi8vs3XTvIwrShy6ZxaHEgeGIy0zkaIL-CYat8BpUJdTNw_zfxiptMlo8ER0l0uemCyxaUNqD5WlheEZBIY4v4f9oqr8T9R4H23jcMXheLOY7v_U_dCCW5jePoYMYnqEq0aN_CtQwQsmP5Widlf6zJuKet7Qjju6z=w800-h667-no

• Like 3

Surprised to see Mr Choi's IG account being deleted... wonder what happened. Just last night, his latest post was apparently of an collaborative event between SMTown and UNICEF, which Keenie and Mr Chae enthusiastically cheered him on. Hope everything is okay down his end...

Meanwhile our girl's latest post has the nostalgic color of fall... bringing back all the feels...

• Like 1

Yes, that made me worried. Recently Instagram has repaired some tools and many accounts will affected by the changed. But, Siwon has a verified account. A verified account, usually, will not get any impact of some errors. 

But we really don't know what happened. Siwon still in silence. His twitter account is okay, but there's no update until now.

Hope things get better.

And yes, if he deleted his account there must be some reasons behind that.

• Like 3

Looks like he's in Macao with the rest of the SuJu boys... so good to see his face again after the silence of the past 4 days.

Meanwhile, our girl has been equally quiet over the same amount of time... wonder which part of the world she is in now. Can I hope she is somewhere in the vicinity too?

• Like 3

@liddi Yeah. I found it a little bit weird since I didn't see any activity in Liu Wen's IG since the last time she posted, almost 6 days ago. 

I know she rarely post a picture in her IG nowadays, but usually, she still liking any posts of her friends or brands or even commented on it. But, in the past 5 days, I didnt see that kind of activity from her IG. 

• Like 2

@shiliufan For sure, their collective silence seems too similarly timed to be coincidental. Her Weibo posts are equally sparse, with no news since the 19th either. Whatever the cause and situation behind it, I hope that both of them are fine and that we will see them emerge once more soon, happy and blessed. 

• Like 2