|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

In the IG  post in May one of the fans commented to Liu Wen "You are in Korea," In August IG post one fan mentioned."Are you in National Art Museum? I am returning to China and now you are in Japan?" Liu Wen flies around often and so is Siwon. Even though they are not a couple, it is not hard for them to see each other since there is no lockdown of COVID in China. As long as Siwon's heart still has Liu Wen, it is always hope.

Yes, although Liu Wen does not claim she likes SC, I feel she does. SC is not a playboy, and I adore him because he is a good Christian and what he is doing now requires a lot of his energy. I am proud of him for he is willing to help others, and serves in different countries. Liu Wen and Siwon will be a powerful couple because both are kind and willing to do charity work together.

This is the only ship I have been cheering for eight years now. My husband and I are in our 80s. We traveled to the Philippines and Taiwan from Hawaii to watch the SUJU concerts. It opens up our eyes to the boy group.

• 4 weeks later...

@Lydia Aki @burgl While there is no official announcement yet, both Liu Wen and Jing Boran have been spotted holding hands in public, sometimes double dating with Li Ronghao and Rainie Yang, and it would seem that Li Ronghao is their wingman. I am happy for her as long as she has found happiness, as opposed to her tears in the travel variety show 奇遇人生2 back in 2020, when talking about not having a boyfriend.

Is it just me or has Siwon's instagram account been closed? I can no longer see it. Even if Siwon and her are not together, I hope that they are still friends who genuinely care for each other. All I want is for them to find happiness, be it together or apart.