• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaknaeC

The ghost-possession begins in tvN’s Oh My Ghostess

ghostess1.jpg

Finally, some stills from Oh My Ghostess, plus a video clip from the show’s script reading. Normally the script readings are pretty dry affairs and we don’t get to see much of them, but this one particularly piques my interest because I’m relieved to see that lead actress Park Bo-young has a comic side, and is up to the task required for this body-possession story.

The drama is about a timid young woman (Park Bo-young) with a crush on her conceited chef boss (Jo Jung-seok) getting possessed by a pervy virgin ghost (Kim Seul-gi). It’s a great wacky premise cast with great actors, and I’m really looking forward to all the hilarity that ought to ensue. (I mean, it had better. You can’t waste that setup!)

After watching the clip, I’m reassured to see Park in character as both the initial shy girl and her ghost-enhanced version. She first apologizes meekly to Jo Jung-seok after making a mistake, then in a flash mutters a string of disgruntled complaints about him. At first I even thought it was Kim Seul-gi talking, only to realize it was Park Bo-young pulling off Kim Seul-gi’s distinctive clipped delivery. Double take! I expect the drama to feature a lot of Kim’s ghost character, but that’ll still have to be played by Park Bo-young, and it’s promising to see that she’s able to channel Kim’s vibe.

read more-dramabeans

Guest ororomunroe

Stills For Upcoming Dramas: Oh My Ghostess

sfaklfj.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Oh My Ghostess', Park Bo Young vs. Jo Jung Seok... First set of stills revealed

1. [+1603, -62] You can trust Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok!!!

2. [+1149, -71] Jo Jung Seok is so handsome ..❤️

3. [+1008, -71] My goddess Bo Young-nimㅠㅠㅜ♡

4. [+927, -84] I'd marry a ghost if it's as cute as Park Bo Young

5. [+642, -54] What's up with the drama title? ㅋㅋㅋㅋSounds like a title for a cartoon show;;

6. [+48, -14] Park Bo Young is so cute ㅋㅋ

7. [+34, -4] Jo Jung Seok looks great as a chef

8. [+25, -5] This will be my summer drama!! I can't wait to watch it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr: kkuljaem

Park Bo Young, Cho Jung Seok, Kim Seul Gi and Lim Ju Hwan in the same show... I'm pretty sure the drama gods have cast this drama as a reward for all the mediocre/awful dramas I had to watch.

I'm still not over how perfect this cast is. :w00t:

Oh and I LOVED the script reading video, because Park Bo Young mimicks Seul Gi's intonation and voice to a T.

The anticipation is killing me.

Archived