• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MaknaeC

Lee Hak-joo to star in "Oh My Ghost"

photo601240.jpg

Actor Lee Hak-joo is starring in the new tvN drama "Oh My Ghost".

Lee Hak-joo plays Sin Kyeong-mo, the brother of Sin Soon-ae who is the ghost that possesses Park Bo-yeong. He's immature and careless but he's got a unique personality and becomes better after meeting Na Bong-seon (Park Bo-yeong).

Other casts include Im Joo-hwanKim Seul-gi-IPark Jeong-ah and others.

Lee Hak-joo had a good start to the drama and blended in well with the surroundings and the drama.

Meanwhile, "Oh My Ghost" is a romance drama about a star chef named Kang Seon-woo (Jo Jeong-seok) and his assistant chef Na Bong-seon. The first episode will broadcast on July 3rd at 8:30PM.

source: nate news, credit : hancinema

Guest MaknaeC

They looks good together ;) Already feel their chemistry. I can't wait!

And Boyoungie~~~~~why so cute? I'm always amazed everytime I see her, this is 2015 and she look exactly the same as her speedy scandal-era >.<

First Bantering Teaser for Oh My Ghost with Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Seok

Posted on June 12, 2015 by ockoala

zui.jpg

The first teaser is out for Oh My Ghost, the next tvN Fri-Sat drama that will take over the time slot from the low-rated but decently liked Ex-Girlfriend’s Club. I remember 2013 having a ton of supernatural dramas including The Master’s Sun and Who Are You but last year the summer season did have any thrills and chills. Oh My Ghost may have the word ghost in the title but will likely be less scary and more scary funny if the leads have anything to do with it.

Jo Jung SeokPark Bo Young, and Kim Seul Gi are all super hilarious spot on actors who can hit a joke beat out of the park. This drama will surely have tons of that as Kim Seul Gi’s lady ghost takes over shy Park Bo Young’s body and turns her man-crazed, all the while the real personality harbors a crush on her arrogant chef boss played by Jo Jung Seok. Check out the first cute bickering teaser showing the two leads having a fun little back-and-forth on the street.

cr and more : http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/12/first-bantering-teaser-for-oh-my-ghost-with-park-bo-young-and-jo-jung-seok/

Park Bo Young tries to seduce Jo Jung Suk in the first teaser for 'Oh My Ghost'

Here is Park Bo Young in a way you've never seen her before.

The first hilarious teaser for upcoming drama 'Oh My Ghost' has just come out, featuring a clip of leads Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk having a conversation, or rather, argument on the street.

Jo Jung Suk's character agrees to have a drink at her house, but Park Bo Young's character says she wants a little more than that. "I want to do it," she says boldly.

Jo Jung Suk exclaims, "I'm going to scold you!" Meanwhile, Park Bo Young isn't deterred in the slightest as she holds onto him and asks, "Have you never done it before?"

The scene likely takes place after Park Bo Young's character has been taken over by Kim Seul Gi's character, a seductress ghost.

The drama is about Park Bo Young, who is a sous chef with a shy personality. Oh yeah, and she's able to see ghosts. Jo Jung Suk is the star chef she has a crush on, and when she gets taken over by a naughty ghost, things get interesting between the two chefs.

The drama airs soon on July 3 and it looks like it'll be a good one, so be sure to check it out!

allkpop.com/article/2015/06/park-bo-young-tries-to-seduce-jo-jung-suk-in-the-first-teaser-for-oh-my-ghost

They looks good together ;) Already feel their chemistry. I can't wait!

And Boyoungie~~~~~why so cute? I'm always amazed everytime I see her, this is 2015 and she look exactly the same as her speedy scandal-era >.<

​And to echo.. Park Bo Young.. why so cute?!?! ha ha.  I've mentioned in previous pages...she's like 16! really cuteness! luv! :) excited too. :D more pics bts. thanks.

The virgin ghostess gets saucy with her hotshot chef

by girlfriday | June 14, 2015 | 8 Comments

Ghostess1.jpg

Yeah this ghost-possession’s gonna be fun. The first peek at tvN’s new supernatural rom-com Oh My Ghostess features our shy wallflower heroine suddenly propositioning her crush in a hilariously no-nonsense fashion. The new comedy from the PD-writer team behind High School King of Savvy stars Park Bo-young (Hot-Blooded Youth) as an assistant chef with zero self-esteem and a longstanding crush on her boss, a hotshot chef played by Jo Jung-seok (You’re the Best, Lee Soon-shin).

The complication comes in the form of a virgin ghost, played by the hilarious Kim Seul-gi(Discovery of Romance), who possesses Park Bo-young and is determined to live out all her carnal desires in her body. I don’t know how much Kim Seul-gi will be featured in the show, but there’s an interesting aspect to the drama of watching Park Bo-young play the possessed version of her character when you know Kim Seulg-gi’s performance style. I feel like half the fun of watching this drama will be seeing Kim Seul-gi in Park Bo-young without her even being there.

The teaser features a possessed Park Bo-young, who happily accepts Jo Jung-seok’s offer to go to her place and “Just have a drink.” She responds, “Yes! And I want to do it!” LOL. He tells her she’ll be in big trouble, but she argues matter-of-factly: “You don’t have a girlfriend! I don’t have a boyfriend! I like you!”

When that doesn’t work, she tries poking at his ego: “Have you never…? Is it your first time?” And soon he’s chasing her down the street shouting, “You’re about to be shocked right now!” Pffffft. The Park-Bo-young-as-Kim-Seul-gi ghost-possessed character is too cute for words. I can’t wait to see the rest of the hijinks in store, be they sexy, embarrassing, or most likely, a lot of both.

Oh My Ghostess airs on Fridays and Saturdays and premieres July 3.

cr and more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/the-virgin-ghostess-gets-saucy-with-her-hotshot-chef/

Park Bo Young Is Hilariously Forward with Jo Jung Suk in “Oh My Ghost” Teaser

jo-jung-suk-park-bo-young-800x450.png

The first glimpse at the upcoming tvN drama “Oh My Ghost” has arrived in the form of a great fifteen second teaser that shows a lot about the relationship between the two main characters!

The drama stars Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk in the leading roles. Park Bo Young is playing the character of Nah Bong Sun, a restaurant kitchen assistant who has a crush on her boss. Her crush is none other than Kang Sun Woo, an arrogant chef who is played by Jo Jung Suk.

Nah Bong Sun is so shy that she has no close friends, and she lacks confidence at work because of her clumsiness. But most importantly, she also has the ability to see ghosts! When she becomes possessed by a virgin ghost with a very dirty mind named Shin Soon Ae, her personality does a complete 180-degree turn.

The new teaser shows Park Bo Young playing the seductress ghost Shin Soon Ae (in Nah Bong Sun’s body of course) as she tries to convince Kang Sun Woo that they should sleep together. At first, he suggests that they should go to her place to have a drink, and she agrees right away – but also adds, “And I want to do it.”

He gets angry, but she’s insistent. “You don’t have a girlfriend, right?” she says. “I don’t have a boyfriend! And I like you!”

As he’s simply speechless, she presses him, “Is this your first time? Haven’t you ever tried it?”

A member of the production team for “Oh My Ghost” has promised, “You’ll be able to see a new side of Park Bo Young.”

The director Yoo Je Won says about this teaser, “We were doing it in a relaxed way with the intention of it just being a trial filming, but the video was made a lot more fun by the actors’ realistic performances.”

It’s reported that there will be a full three minute version of this clip released in the future. The drama will begin airing on July 3 on tvN.

Source (1)
soompi.com/2015/06/13/park-bo-young-is-hilariously-forward-with-jo-jung-suk-in-oh-my-ghost-teaser

Archived