Director: Yoon Je-Won
Writer: Yang Hee-Seung
Network: tvN
Episodes: 16
Release Date: July 3, 2015 -- Agustus 22, 2015
Runtime: Fri & Sat 20:30 KST
Language: Korean

PLOT
Na Bong-Sun (Park Bo-Young) works as a sous chef. Because of her timid personality and low self-esteem, she doesn't have any friends. Since she was a child, she has been able to ghosts because of her shaman grandmother. One day, she becomes possessed by seductress ghost Shin Soon-Ae.

Kang Sun-Woo (Cho Jung-Seok) is a star chef. Na Bong-Sun has a secret crush on him. He is good looking and confident as a chef. Even though he is popular with women, he has yet to get over his ex-girlfriend. He begins to notice Na Bong-Sun after her sudden change.

CASTS
Park Bo-Young - Na Bong-Sun
Jo Jung-Seok - Kang Sun-Woo
Kim SeulGi - Shin Sun Ae
Kwak Siyang - Seo Joon

Shin Hye Sun - Kang En Hee

PROFILE POSTERS

gCQtulD.jpg

Spoiler

6W90AvN.jpgx9napIk.jpgMdvpL3T.jpg

TEASERS

Spoiler

SCRIPT READING

11401445_1673279866233936_31108824722233

Spoiler

11407289_1673279932900596_1455548363720811391212_1673279876233935_45881551760112

PRESS CONFERENCE

Spoiler

RELATIONSHIP CHART 

1vtDG7g.jpg

BEHIND THE SCENES

Spoiler

CREDIT : tvN DRAMA on YT

COMIC STRIP

Spoiler

Ep 8

Others

SEE MORE

CREDIT : @Ahpheng Ahpheng's IG

FAN FICTION

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1008146/1/oh-my-ghost-epilogue-parkboyoung-jojungsuk-ohmyghost

CREDIT : @catgoh92

FAN MADE

VIDEOS

CREDIT :   musae eun on YT

"Give Me A Chocolate" Guitar Cover

CREDIT :  Shen Covers [Shen030] on YT

Give Me A Chocolate by Kang Chef (Jo Jung Suk)

CREDIT : tvN Drama on YT

Give Me A Chocolate Lyrics Hangul Romanization 

Spoiler

Hangul

상콤한 이 밤 난 또
그대 얼굴이 자꾸 떠올라요
오늘도 술맛이 달겠네
La La La La La La
Um 나도 나를 잘 몰라요
달콤한 카푸치노 같은
그대는 내 눈에는 엔젤
이 내맘을 그대도
알런지 모르것다 몰라요
한없이 맑았던 그대의 눈빛이
그리워요 나의 그대
Gimme a Chocolate Gimme a Vitamin
그대는 새콤달콤 나의 엔돌핀
그대와 함께 영원히
못난이 인형같은 얼굴도
내 눈에는 무조건 미스콜이야
알잖아 너희들도 모르겠는데
알거야 알아줘
유난히 밝았던 그대의
곁으로 달려가요 지금 나는
그대는 새콤달콤 나의 엔도르핀
그대와 함께 영원히
그대는 새콤달콤 나의 엔돌핀
그대와 함께 영원히
그대와 함께 이밤을 우
You are my Sunshine
Forever

Romanization

sangkomhan i bam nan tto
geudae eolguri jakku tteoollayo
oneuldo sulmasi dalgettne
La La La La La La
Um nado naleul jal mollayo
dalkomhan kapuchino gateun
geudaeneun nae nuneneun enjel
i naemameul geudaedo
alleonji moleugeotda mollayo
haneobsi malgassdeon geudaeui nunbichi
geuriwoyo naui geudae
geudaeneun saekomdalkom naui endolpin
geudaewa hamkke yeongwonhi
mosnani inhyeonggateun eolguldo
nae nuneneun mujogeon miseukoriya
aljanha neohuideuldo moleugettneunde
algeoya alajwo
yunanhi balgassdeon geudaeui
gyeoteuro dallyeogayo jigeum naneun
geudaeneun saekomdalkom naui endoleupin
geudaeneun saekomdalkom naui endolpin
geudaewa hamkke ibameul 

You are my Sunshine

:wub:
Forever

SOURCE : http://thewhiteface.blogspot.com/2015/08/jo-jung-suk-gimme-chocolate.html

TOP 5 Swoon-Worthy Kisses! 

Best Skinship Scenes Between Chef & Na Bong Sun 

Chef JO JUNG SUK's Most Adorable Moments 

CREDIT :  DRAMAFEVER and @fidda868 as an uploader

Spoiler

CREDIT :  DRAMAFEVER 

Aegyo Challenge @Singapore fanmeeting

CREDIT : sgXCLUSIVE On YT

GIFS

Spoiler

1st Kiss

kiss21_zpsg4fq6ofb.gif

kiss214_zpsh6hffqhx.gif

kisss21_zpsy4lpy72o.gif

kiiiss_zps0dnmlwjb.gif

Zoom version : "Turn off the light, Chef!" :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::P

honeymoon1_zpsjbl5mrfj.gif

honeymoon2_zpsbtm1sxoe.gif

2nd kiss: The most aggressive kiss! >.<

Untitled-5_zpsv4cvlwim.gif

Untitled-7_zps95ehw4wo.gif

3rd kiss: The most melting kiss!

Oh-my-ghost-4_zps66mgu7wj.gif

Oh-my-ghost-5_zpsx9v48iaj.gif

Oh-my-ghost-6_zpsprhay4yd.gif

4th kiss: The most caring kiss...

Untitled-92_zpsavkahjpo.gifUntitled-10_zpssyrkb1ov.gif

last kiss, the most adorable/adorkable kiss :lol:

Untitled-3_zpsjvdrzvcg.gif

CREDIT : @mintea18

Other Awesome Gifs

CREDIT  :  @Pooh4ever

RECAPS

EP1  EP2  EP3  EP4  EP5  EP6  EP7  EP8 

EP9  EP10  EP11  EP12  EP13  EP14  EP15   EP16

CREDIT : Dramabeans

RATINGS

Date Episode Nationwide
2015-07-03 1 2.654
2015-07-04 2 2.655
2015-07-10 3 3.365
2015-07-11 4 2.978
2015-07-17 5 3.592
2015-07-18 6 3.348
2015-07-24 7 3.802
2015-07-25 8 3.600
2015-07-31 9 3.662
2015-08-01 10 3.488
2015-08-07 11 4.210
2015-08-08 12 4.389
2015-08-14 13 5.077
2015-08-15 14 5.450
2015-08-21 15 5.339
2015-08-22 16 7.337

Source : AGB Nielsen

OFFICIAL SUBBING SITE
DRAMAFEVER

Please Follow Soompi Rules
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 

Don't quote images.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE 

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to moderators rebby Lyrayoo | forevergirl | loli |alekaonu Hanyeoun

ZqtYySOl.jpg

658757kawmtvywht.gif658757kawmtvywht.gif

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Bo Young is considering first drama lead role for tvN drama60151-316801-700x560.jpgPark Bo Young

Actress Park Bo Young is currently in talks to take on her first drama lead role in upcoming tvN drama ‘Oh My Ghost.’

Park’s agency, Fides Spatium, confirmed on April 14th that she has indeed received an offer from the production team of ‘Oh My Ghost.’ But discussions are still being carried out, as Park Bo Young is currently filming the movie ‘You Call that Passion,’ and schedules will have to be coordinated.

If Park Bo Young does sign on for the drama, she will take on the role of a lustful young female ghost, who falls in love with a snobby chef that doesn’t believe in such things as ghosts. Park Bo Young last starred in the 2008 drama ‘Star’s Lover’ in a cameo role, and has been away from the small screen for seven years as she focused her attention on movies.

Meanwhile, ‘Oh My Ghost’ is scheduled to greet viewers sometime in July.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

Park Bo-young wooed by Savvy producers for Oh My Ghostessby javabeans | April 14, 2015 | 66 Comments

parkboyoung_143.jpg

Park Bo-young hasn’t done a drama in yeaaaars—she’s been cultivating a thriving film career instead, with projects like Werewolf BoyHot-Blooded Youth, and Speedy Scandal—but she may be heading back to television for the first time in eight years. She’s positively considering the new show from the High School King of Savvy producers, now titled Oh My Ghostess. (How adorable is that title? It’s a pun combining ghost with goddess, way better than the initially proposed Love and Soul.)

read full: http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/04/park-bo-young-wooed-by-savvy-producers-for-oh-my-ghostess/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MaknaeC

OH MY GHOST

(Temporary Forum)

About Drama

Genre: Horror, Fantasy, Meokbang, Romance, Comedy

Writer : Yang Hee Seung

Directed : Yoo Je Won

Episodes: 16

Broadcast netwok:tvN

Broadcast period : July 

Air time: Friday & Saturday 8.30 PM 

Follows: Ex-Girlfriend Club

Synopsis 

Na Bong Sun (Park Bo Young) is a shy girl, she has trouble making friends or getting anyone to notice her. Her shyness, lack of self-confidence and frequent mistakes working as a sous chef may have something to do with the fact that she sees ghosts. It's a hard thing to explain and the less people notice her the better. Na Bong Sun has accepted the limits of her introverted haunted life. But then thanks to her shaman grandmother, a seductive female spirit (Kim Seul Gi) tales possession of Na and completely transforms her personality. The transformation leads to her getting noticed by the star chef Kang Sun Woo (Jo Jung Suk). Na Bong Sun has had a crush on the handsome confident chef for years but he never really thought of her as a woman before. He has many female admirers but his heart belongs to his lost first love. What could complicate things further is the fact that Kang Sun Woo does not believe in ghosts. (kdramastars)

Cast

Park Bo Young as Na Bong Sun

Jo Jung Suk as Kang Sun Woo

Kim Seul Gi as Soon Ae (A lustful virgin ghost)

01.Soompi code of conduct

Don't post any requests for subs!
Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. 
Don't quote images.
01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.
02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.
03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.
04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 
05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.
PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Guest MaknaeC

Park Bo Young And Jo Jung Suk To Act Together

[by Sora Ghim] Actress Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk will test their chemistry through a new tvN drama.

‘Oh My Ghost (literal translation)’ will be the follow-up work to ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ and is about a shy kitchen assistant Na Bong Sun, who gets possessed by a lustful virgin ghost and snobby star chef Kang Sun Woo. The work will be directed by Yoo Jae Won and is written by Yang Hee Seung, reuniting the two since their last work together, ‘King of High School Life Conduct’. The two worked on this project for a year before finally moving onto production. This sweet romance will include the supernatural for a new type of fun.

This drama will be Park Bo Young’s return to the small screen in 7 years. She will play the part of Na Bong Sun who is possessed by the ghost. Due to her extremely timid personality, Na Bong Sun has no close friends and does nothing right at her job in the restaurant. Also, thanks to her shaman grandmother, she occasionally sees ghost and is coincidentally possessed by virgin ghost ‘Shin Soon Ae.’ Through this incident, Na Bong Sun gets rid of her shy character and shows dynamic charms for this wild romance.

Jo Jung Suk will play star chef Kang Sun Woo, who Na Bong Sun has a secret crush on. His good looks and cooking skills led him to become a star and is a man who is full of pride on his food. He has a lot of women around him but actually keeps his old love in his heart. However, one day, the completely changed Na Bong Sun keeps on catching his eye.

Director Yoo Jae Won stated, “First, I am happy to be able to work with Park Bo Young since she is an actress who fits well with the role. For us, we think of it as a huge fortune. Jo Jung Suk is an actor who always shows greater acting than assumed, so we anticipate the set. For the producer, this casting is like a surprise present so I am very happy and filled with drive. The pressure is high since I am working with great actors but I will work hard on filming with my resolution.”

Meanwhile, ‘Oh My Ghost’ will take over ‘Ex-Girlfriend Club’ and will start airing in July. (photo by CJ E&M)

source: bntnews

Guest MaknaeC

Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk Confirmed for “Oh My Ghost”

Actors Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk have been confirmed as the leads in the upcoming tvN drama, “Oh My Ghost.”

Previously, it was reported that Park Bo Young was in talks to star in the Friday-Saturday cable drama. It was reported on May 6 that she has been confirmed to appear in “Oh My Ghost.” It will be her first leading role in a drama.

“Oh My Ghost” will be an “occult romance” piece about a clumsy and shy kitchen assistant Na Bong Sun, played by Park Bo Young, who is haunted by a lustful virgin ghost. Jo Jung Suk will play an arrogant star chef named Kang Sun Woo, who Na Bong Sun works for.

The drama is being produced by the team behind “High School King of Savvy.” It will premiere in July on tvN.

source: soompi

Guest MaknaeC

@StaRix finally she confirmed :x:x:x Welcome back to dramaland, Park Bo Young!

Also looking forward to Jo Jung Suk, I like his acting in The King 2 Hearts ^^

Finally a pairing i've been waiting for. I'm a fan of both Park Bo Young and Jo Jung Suk so there's nothing better than them being in a drama together. The storyline sounds interesting as well. Can't wait ~

@maknaec,  Thanks for starting this thread.. 

Omo... the plot setting remind me of master's sun.... Haha... there is so much drama i want to watch. Already submitting this drama to my list...

​@moon_fars,  Master sun also came to my mind after I had read the decription of the story..

@tinatrix236, I'm giving you a shout out this might be another one to check out

@StaRix finally she confirmed :x:x:x Welcome back to dramaland, Park Bo Young!

Also looking forward to Jo Jung Suk, I like his acting in The King 2 Hearts ^^

@MaknaeC- Thanks for mentioning me! I already saw a thread for this drama before the move of soompi forum, and I was so lazy to find it here in the temp forum. LOL!~ :D

Anyway, welcome back to dramaland our Boyoungiee! I'm really so happy the whole day because of this news.. And even better that a good actor is his leading man! I honestly don't care about their age gap since they're both good actors and JJS is such a baby-faced and he even looked good together with IU who's younger than PBY. So it's perfectly fine for me. And I trust the people behind this drama, coz I really enjoyed their 'King of High School'~ So excited!!~ :wub:

Guest MaknaeC

@StaRix yeah, because we've been waiting for her to comeback to dramaland for so many years..so this news really made our day >.<

Can't wait for PBY and JJS, I have a feeling that both of them can show us good chemistry.

Hope this drama meet our expectation, I trust Boyoungie, she wouldn't comeback to dramaland for just a plain drama, right? ^^

@StaRix yeah, because we've been waiting for her to comeback to dramaland for so many years..so this news really made our day >.<

Can't wait for PBY and JJS, I have a feeling that both of them can show us good chemistry.

Hope this drama meet our expectation, I trust Boyoungie, she wouldn't comeback to dramaland for just a plain drama, right? ^^

@MaknaeC There's no problem on their acting. Both of them are just amazing! It's now just depend on the writer. But for now, I find the storyline very interesting and cute~ I'm a bit fan of an arrogant male lead. ^_^

And one more interesting is the ghost of a "lustful virgin"... xD We will have a supporting actress for that character, right? I hope they will get yet another good actress~^^

Guest MaknaeC

Park Bo Young And Jo Jung Suk See Ghosts In 'Oh My Ghost'

Sometimes being possessed by a ghost is a good thing. That's how it works out for the timid character played by Park Bo Young in the upcoming drama "Oh My Ghost."

Her character Na Bong Sun is so shy that she has trouble making friends or getting anyone to notice her. Her shyness, lack of self-confidence and frequent mistakes working as a sous chef may have something to do with the fact that she sees ghosts. It's a hard thing to explain and the less people notice her the better.

Na Bong Sun has accepted the limits of her introverted haunted life.

But then thanks to her shaman grandmother, a seductive female spirit tales possession of Na and completely transforms her personality. The transformation leads to her getting noticed by the star chef Kang Sun Woo played by Jo Jung Suk.

Na Bong Sun has had a crush on the handsome confident chef for years but he never really thought of her as a woman before. He has many female admirers but his heart belongs to his lost first love. Is that the spirit possessing Park Bo Young's character?

Whether or not it is, he is suddenly paying attention to her.

And that can make things complicated when you are working together in a kitchen. What could complicate things further is the fact that Kang Sun Woo does not believe in ghosts.

Park Bo Young has appeared in a few dramas but can be seen in twice as many films. Her last drama was "Star's Lover" in 2008. Her recent films include "A Werewolf Boy" and "Hot Young Bloods." This year she can be seen in three films, including "The Silenced," another ghost story about the mysterious disappearance of girls in a boarding school, and "Mutant," about a woman having feelings for a mutant.

Jo Jung Suk's film debut was the 2012 film "Architecture 101," but he has since appeared in a few films, including "My Love, My Bride." This year he can be seen in "Time Renegade" and "Journalist." His last drama role was playing Shin Joon Ho in "You're The Best Lee Soon Shin."

The drama's director Yoo Je Won and writer Yang Hee Sung previously worked together on "King of High School Savvy," which starred Lee Ha Na, Seo In Guk and Lee Soo Hyuk.

"Oh My Ghost" is scheduled for July after the end of "Ex-Girlfriends Club."

source: kdramastars

Archived