• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is JJS older than  PBY? Like he's in his 30's. But I guess that's ok if there's chemistry. Adding this drama to my waiting list for kdrama to watch.

​@jongski JJS is 35 this year, 36 in Korean year. but he always have good chemistry with his leading lady. for example, him and IU has 13 year age gap in real life but they have amazing chemistry in You're The Best.

Ahhihihi Kwak Si Yang!  When I would wait every Friday  for episodes of Persevere Goo Hae Ra!  And the reason for my username coz his name in that drama was  Se-Jong.:)

​I also loved him in PGH. I think he is the only one/thing I love in PGH. I ended up dropping that drama even though i like MHR cause the story was all over the place. but he came out looking good in that drama. so happy for him in this drama..

Additionally I first saw him in Glorious Day, he had only a few scenes but he did give off a nice vibe even then...

​@jongski JJS is 35 this year, 36 in Korean year. but he always have good chemistry with his leading lady. for example, him and IU has 13 year age gap in real life but they have amazing chemistry in You're The Best.

​Having seen projects JJS and PBY. I think chemistry wise I can surely see them hitting it off. I am so happy that PBY's male lead is JJS and not some one considered 'It" boy of the current time or even not a flower boy...

Oh My Ghost Adds Im Joo Hwan, Kwak Si Young, and Park Jung Ah to the Already Awesome Cast

Posted on May 13, 2015 by ockoala

nuusd.jpg

YES! I don’t know who to thank for this casting perfection but you have my deepest gratitude. Upcoming tvN drama Oh My Ghost finished casting this week with quite a flourish, rounding out the cast not with big flashy names but with genuine talent that is a pleasure to watch onscreen. That’s the opinion for me at least, but honestly this cast is hard to argue as untalented. Joining already signed on Park Bo Young, Jo Jung Seok, and Kim Seul Gi are two actors firmly in my to-watch column – Im Joo Hwan ditched the dreadful locks of Shine or Go Crazy behind to romance Park Bo Young as the second male lead, while rising young actor Kwak Si Yang (recently the male lead of Persevere Gu Hae Ra) gets a supporting role but my money is on it being memorable even with less screen time. Love both dudes, all in all this drama is on the money with the casting already, now the pressure is on not to screw up the writing or directing.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/13/oh-my-ghost-adds-im-joo-hwan-kwak-si-young-and-park-jung-ah-to-the-already-awesome-cast/

Guest MaknaeC

Lim Joo Hwan To Appear In ‘Oh My Ghost’

dxop0mybflir5oje0k1tezs5gfwtahge.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn] Actor Lim Joo Hwan will be Cho Jung Suk’s brother-in-law. 

On May 14, his agency Blossom Entertainment said, “Lim Joo Hwan confirmed his appearance in tvN drama ‘Oh My Ghost’.”

The drama is a romantic comedy drama that depicts a story of chef assistance Na Bong Sun and star chef Kang Sun Woo, who doesn’t believe ghosts’ existence.

In the drama, Lim Joo Hwan will play the role of good-looking police Choi Sung Jae. He is so nice and honest that his nickname is ‘Wand of the Public’. Choi Sung Jae is a brother-in-law of Kang Sun Woo (Cho Jung Suk). 

Meanwhile, ‘Oh My Ghost’ will air in July after ‘Ex-girlfriend Club’. (photo by bntnews DB)

source: bntnews

Occult rom-com Ghostess adds a cop and a PD

by javabeans 

imjoohwan_69.jpg

I’ve liked every addition to Oh My Ghostess thus far, so I’m happy to hear that Im Joo-hwan is also joining the cast. I haven’t caught his latest projects (Ugly Alert, Shine or Go Crazy), but I have liked him whenever I’ve seen him (Tamra the Island, What’s Up), and I definitely like that the character seems to be a bit of a departure for him.

Im Joo-hwan will play a guy who seems nice on the outside — he projects warmth, honesty, and virtuousness — but that image hides a “devilish rage” inside, which seems a dangerous sort of person to make a cop. Hm, what does a drama set in a restaurant and dealing with a heroine possessed by a pervy ghost need a police officer for? (I would love it if they actually explored the mystery of the ghost’s (Kim Seul-gi) death, which would give that role much more depth. She could just be a punchline and a comic gag, but why not make her much more, a la Arang and the Magistrate?)

Park Jung-ah (My Daughter Seo-young, Smile Dong-hae) has also been cast, and she’ll be cocky chef Jo Jung-seok’s first love, who’d known him in their years studying abroad. Now she’s a broadcast PD who works with Jo Jung-seok on a cooking program and is one of very few people he holds dear. She seems like a modern woman who has it all together, though she also believes in fortunetellers, fate, and talismans. I wonder if she’ll be of help to our heroine once she gets possessed by the virgin ghost who goes on a man-seducing tear.

Read more: dramabeans.com/2015/05/occult-rom-com-ghostess-adds-a-cop-and-a-pd/

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's says here that the filming will begin before end of May, and the first script reading was held earlier today (150515)~^^

박보영 Fan 페이지

오 나의 귀신님 5월 말 크랭크인 예정!
그리고 오늘 대본 첫 리딩을 했다고 합니다.

소식이 많이 들려오네요! 
몸 조심하시고 파이팅하시길^^

11218217_1668584363370078_16328111898485

I have just recently seen My Love, My Bride starring the stunning Shin Min Ah and the charming lead of this upcoming phantastic drama, Oh My Ghost, Jo Jung Suk. The film is structured in a series of vignettes one of which is entitled ''Possessed by an Obscene Demon'' which made me wonder as to whether or not OMG's writer or PD has seen the said film and consequently thought of Jo Jung Suk as being perfect for the role of the main male protagonist. Anyway, hi fellow anticipators of this drama. Until then. :)

I'm not 100% sure but I think it's says here that the filming will begin before end of May, and the first script reading was held earlier today (150515)~^^

​they do have script reading today. here is some pic but not the lead

My ghost-like script 2My ghost-like script 3My ghost-like script 4

cr:Marcy513

Archived