• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Park Bo Young why so cute?! She look like 16. OMG!  oh my ghost! cute one. ha ha. JJS always paired with younger lead. He he. I read that somewhere. But PBY role as shy timid girl then suddenly possessed by lustful virgin fits her. I likey!

OT: sorry just wanted to say second half is comeback year. PBY but also SJKi (another drama tho) omg these two! but also Shin Min-ah comeback too. Weeh.:)

Aww they look happy! I hope it's a blast of an experience for all, and that it's a fabulous drama! So rooting for it to be a wild ride hehe ...Btw did they recycle Sung Joon's car from "discovery of romance"? lol it looks the same! 

Guest phi3nk

OMG ... Kang Ki Young joined in this drama?? it seems he enjoyed filming with HSKoS team production. Love his role in that drama. he's sooo funny. and don't forget add Kim Seul Gi, double point then. i'll see this to enjoy both. i love the hilarious type of actors. 

Oh My Ghost with Jo Jung Seok and Park Bo Young Release Script Reading Stills

aniu.jpg

I can’t help getting my hopes up for upcoming tvN drama Oh My Ghost even if my better judgment tells me to simmer down. The drama came out of nowhere, since it wasn’t one of those rumored productions from months earlier, yet it quickly rocketed up my to-watch list thanks to the strength of the cast alone. Starring Jo Jung Seok, Park Bo Young, Im Joo Hwan, and Kim Seul Gi, the drama sounds like a supernatural rom-com caper with plenty of built in laughs with the soul inhabiting hijinks. Kim Seul Gi’s man-crazed female ghost borrows mousy sous-chef Park Bo Young’s body to fulfill her corporeal longings, with the two ladies sure to bring plenty of gusto to their parts. Jo Jung Seok is the arrogant head chef still nursing a bad breakup and hasn’t the time for romance, until he is constantly being shocked at the behavior changes of his no longer timid sous chef. I can do without setting the drama in a restaurant since there is so much chef and food themed stories lately, but aside from that everything sounds right up my alley.

anuiuds.jpg

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/28/oh-my-ghost-with-jo-jung-seok-and-park-bo-young-release-script-reading-stills/

Upcoming tvN drama ‘Oh My Ghost’ holds first script reading session

62654-328362-700x492.jpgOh My Ghost cast members

Upcoming tvN Fri-Sat drama ‘Oh My Ghost‘ recently held its first script reading session, and saw the attendance of main cast members like Park Bo YoungCho Jung SeokPark Jung AhKim Seul Gi, and more.

‘Oh My Ghost’ tells the story of a timid girl named Na Bong Sun who gets possessed by a seductress ghost, and undergoes a dramatic transformation, and she will fall in love with star chef Kang Sun Woo who is described to be egoistic and doesn’t believe that ghosts exist.

Park Bo Young, Cho Jung Seok, Park Jung Ah, and Kim Seul Gi all got into character perfectly at the session, while other supporting characters also showed off their charms.

Park Bo Young who is making her small screen return after seven years, will show off dual images with her role: before and after getting possessed by a ghost, and led the way at the session with her vivid performance. Cho Jung Seok meanwhile accurately portrayed the egoistic image of a star chef. Kim Seul Gi used her unique tone to act out her role of a seductress ghost, while Park Jung Ah demonstrated her stable acting capability.

The drama will be the second collaboration between Yoon Je Won PD and writer Yang Hee Sung. Their first collaboration was for the drama ‘King of High School Life Conduct’ which aired last year, and was well-received by viewers.

Yoon Je Won PD expressed, “Although everyone was meeting for the first time, they combined really well at the session. I was really pleased by what everyone did today. ‘Oh My Ghost’ is a drama that sees ghosts co-existing with humans, and I hope to convey the message of living out life in a better manner as you think of what had happened in the past.”

‘Oh My Ghost’ will premiere on July 3rd, following ‘My Ex-Girlfriend Club.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

kpopfighting~

Archived