[Drama 2015] Masked Prosecutor 복면검사 - Thank You For Watching!!!

kbleon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Life sometimes is not fair. *sob*

I can´t watch it online tomorrow. Second Day of new Work. So my time is more limited until now. I have to deal with it.

What will I do - what will I watch first - Why are so many Dramas I love - and I´m sure I will love on the same Day?

*sob* Who needs sleep....

But I´m happy - the long time of waiting will be over soon. I can´t wait to see the first Episode. Even I have to live with the mask - I said it before - I was afraid it will be like this. Whaaa  - did I ever mention that I hate Wrestling and that it wakes a really bad memory. Omo - but okay - I knew it had to be a mask which hide his face and not only parts of it.

Tomorrrow is the Day - it´s gonna be fantastic! *sing in Henry Style* dancing crazy rabbit

Guest ororomunroe

Family & Associations List (not sure if already posted)

Cast

• Joo Sang Wook as Ha Dae Chul (33, Prosecutor at Southern District)
  • Kim Sun Ah as a Yoo Min Hee (33, Chief at Gangnam Police Station, Crime Division)
  • Uhm Ki Joon as Kang Hyun Woong (30, Prosecutor at Seoul District)
  • Jun Kwang Ryul as Jo Sang Taek (50s, former detective)

People around Dae Chul

People around Min Hee
  • Lee Won Jong as Ji Dong Chan (50s, Min Hee's uncle)
  • Kim Byung Choon as Park Dong Pyo (50s, veteran detective at Gangnam Police Station)
  • Hong Suk Chun as Pi Song Ho (30s, detective at Gangnam Police Station)

People around Hyun Woong

Others

Cr: http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Masked_Prosecutor

Guest Yurichin

I wonder if there is a cingu or some chingus who kindly translate their short Interview...^_^^_^ kamsahamnida, kamsaheyo....

2nd clip even I don't understand at all what are they saying, but some parts mostly make me laugh hella funny (to me) :D:D:D. even the fast forwarding part :lol::lol:

cr : owner

Guest Yurichin

@Mau_Cherry good luck for you, whatever your choice is, I think you know that the most important matter and involving responsibility will come first :), kurucho???...daehan minguk manse!!! :):)

No one mention it here righT, this is some spoiler (special revelation) from Claribel's KSAonline fb page (Thank you Claribel :))

【 복면검사 】KBS 2TV released "Masked Prosecutor's Highlight trailer 2015.5.18

'Masked Prosecutor" released it's 6mins and 30seconds highlight trailer with the special participation of Super Junior member Choi Si Won (cameo) as a thief.

with the five leading cast Kim Sun A, Joo Sang-wook, Jeon Kwang Leol, Um Ki-joon and Hwang Sun-hee

SPECIAL REVELATIONS
1. Yoo Min Hee(KSA) is Ha Dae -chul's(JSW) secret crush during their younger days. Yoo Min Hee told Ha Dae-chul if ever you will be a prosecutor I will think of dating you/ you have a chance to go a out with me on a date. Later on Ha dae-chul still recognized Yoo Min-hee and still in love with her and even sent SMS/text messages. (that's why when he met her right away, as we can see in trailer, he mention that he's a prosecutor of republic of SK :lol::lol::lol::lol:)

2. Ha Dae-chul and Kang Hyun Woong (Joo Sang-wook and Um Ki-joon) are half brothers having just one mother.

3. Yoo Min Hee(KSA) is keeping an eye to Jeon Kwang Leol. (oh will she in a danger ??)

지루할 틈이 없는 새 수목드라마【 ‪#‎복면검사‬ 】 하이라이트 大공개!! 까메오 ‪#‎최시원‬ 깨알 연기는 특급 덤이에요. ‪#‎김선아‬ ‪#‎주상욱‬ ‪#‎전광렬‬ ‪#‎엄기준‬ ‪#‎황선희‬.

Joo Sang Wook And Kim Sun Ah’s First Meeting Is Captured

e16gyjy0krmqcat6h0tjsb10w4e7bdfg.jpg
[by Sora Ghim] Joo Sang Wook meets Kim Sun Ah for the first time on ‘The Man in the Mask.’

On May 20, the first episode of KBS 2TV drama ‘The Man in the Mask’ will air. Prior, it released still cuts of the two lead’s first meeting, attracting attention.

The images are from the first episode and show the reunion of Joo Sang Wook and Kim Sun Ah after they respectively became a central prosecutor and Gangnam Police Station detective. They are in an office and have contrasting expressions, raising curiosity.

First, Joo Sang Wook looks at Kim Sun Ah with a confident smile that comes from his sly and cheeky personality. On the other hand, Kim Sun Ah stares back with a dumbfounded look on her face.

In the other photo, Joo Sang Wook looks at Kim Sun Ah with a loving gaze. Not only that but he places his finger over her lips, sending butterflies to those looking at the picture.

This is the first meeting of the two after 10 years. During their school days, Joo Sang Wook used to have a crush on Kim Sun Ah and people wonder as to their fate.

Meanwhile, ‘The Man in the Mask’ will air on May 20 at 10 PM KST. (photo by Kim Jong Hak Production)

@Mau_Cherry good luck for you, whatever your choice is, I think you know that the most important matter and involving responsibility will come first :), kurucho???...daehan minguk manse!!! :):)

No one mention it here righT, this is some spoiler (special revelation) from Claribel's KSAonline fb page (Thank you Claribel :))

Hidden Content

​I know - Drama comes first - right? hehe onion head

Just kidding !

Of course - real Life is always first!

See you later - I will come here after watching it - protecting myself against Spoiler. ^^

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!! WOOHOO CANT WAIT :D

And I've just finished my exams! Hehehe gonna head home and quickly pack my luggage then head to the airport for Korea!!!

Enjoy the first epiaode tonight everybody!!!!!

And I've just finished my exams! Hehehe gonna head home and quickly pack my luggage then head to the airport for Korea!!!

​You know that we all envy you right?

But - more important:

congrats onion head CONGRATULATION!!! You did it! Yes!

I wish you a good fly - and happy to see you here.

​Happy for you @yaqiyuki .. have a great holiday and be safe :D

How I wish this video is in english subs ... they're so happy in the interview .. watched the video .. so funny ..ha ha ... (this video i think related to the video @kbleon posted earlier .. the translations a bit messy ..ha ha  )

http://news.kbs.co.kr/news/NewsView.do?SEARCH_NEWS_CODE=3079300

Q. How was your first impression of each other?
Joo Sang-wook: like watching a celebrity. To some friends, Brother To some. I seem to have to take care.
Kim Sun-A: a lot chaenggyeojwo ~
Joo Sang-wook: Do not worry, trust me!

Hello everyone..

I have so many busy schedule today and finally here I am! So  today is the day! We have less than 5 hours more to go chingus.... cheer3-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286249I am super duper excited for ep 1 tonight BUT I will be the same boat as my dear chingu  @Mau_Cherry.....I won't be able to join the live streaming on every Wed due to my gym training.....I will join the live streaming on every Thurs only... my dear @Mau_Cherry best wishes in your new job and take care chingu.

@kyunii88 and to all the live recappers for tonite ep, thank you so much for all your hardwork in advance.  serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862I'm for sure will read all your recaps once I reach home tonight...

@kbleon @Melchai @Yurichin  @ororomunroe @libra22  thank you so much for all your hardwork on sharing/posting the cast update, articles, videos pics and gifs..love-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512 

@Hannahmiriam and @tarjig welcome onboard to MP thread chingus.

And my dear @yaqiyuki by the time I wrote this I believe you are already at our Changi Airport.....have a great holiday my dear and hope that you would be able to get the Baeksang Award ticket to watch them live....I wish you good luck, bon voyage and have a safe trip chingu. serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862

Archived