[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ Yura (Kim Ahyoung) - JjongAh Couple || Thread 2

melkimx

This is my daily basis routine... Checking our thread even though I'm sick and trying to rest... that means my life is not complete without our Jjongah thread!

Anyways, thank u so much @Grimm_Jagg and @karatekid08 for that great idea! I already click that heart! Yey! @anniepanda aka posh panda wow! Amazing work of art! Thank u for sharing your beautiful artwork! I also contacted the Chinese Jjongah FB admin (YuHyun Couple FB) to help us spread the word regarding the SBS MC (was it Chinese or Taiwanese? Letters are alike lol) then Jjongah Int FB and Jjongah Community FB @Edy15 shii hey u... I really like your recent gif!!! Good job! Please make more gifs for us! Jjongah Combo! Hehehe.... Jjongaholics Please give us more updates later of Jjongah MC pics and vids... I will also welcome all the new members and lurkers! Please enjoy your stay...

Okay, back to my healing mode... Laterzzz...

NatalieM said: dee_230208 said: @bebang I'll buy ur delulu coz seem u have many. How much????? PM me ur bank acount B-) .....

But, explain Me first, what that means? :-? ...is that how to write those number in hangul????

@Grimm_Jagg great idea, i have done my part too with my phone, my tab, n my hubby phone kekekeke. Hope will help .
Although if that happen [-O< , despite happy overload to see them 2gether again, what I'll miss the most is the way they called each other like @Jiminie said. Just hope they will not make (or better make once hihihi) mistake to called with how they used to be....

@minaret soooo like ur post. This thread is the best. We have so many talented ppl n many wise ppl too who can poke our back as an alerts if one of us out of line. Love all u guys n >:D< :x ...

Guest luciamisae

@bebang : please explainme, why 936 mean
9: 종 현 : jong hyeon
3: and
6: 아 영 : a yeong
i can't read hangul, and mr G sometimes doesn't help anything. i am happy read your delulu...
:))

Guest dragana

luciamisae said: @bebang : please explainme, why 936 mean
9: 종 현 : jong hyeon
3: and
6: 아 영 : a yeong
i can't read hangul, and mr G sometimes doesn't help anything. i am happy read your delulu...
:))

Guest luciamisae

@dragana : OOOOOOO MY GOOOD YEEESSSS!!!! thank you...audio make it clear...oh my god they are reaaaaaaal....it's not delulu....oh my god i really shocked although it's my wish but i'm stil shocked!!!
anyway...i hope someone understand hangul very well will explain the meaning of this number...bcs when first time i check to Mr G
the phrase 종 현 translate to be species county (??????? =))  )
the 아 영 still make senses bcs it's translated to a young....
our AY is really queen of hint. how many time she post secret treasure in her twitter ....

edit :
hahahahaha thank you @neniindudh...for your explaination... i really shocked bcs i always put on in my mind that although they are real, they will not so obviously stated so when @bebang post here the meaning of 936 part of my brain told me..nooo it can be they so obviously put their status in yura's insta....then i put when you put what @bebang post here in Mr G translation you can hear audioly that the sound is jonghyun ayoung....soo it make me more shocked.....
but i always love @bebang because she always make me happy by smiling and laughing with her delulu ..... :)

Sorry for my poor english, but i want to explain about the meaning of number.the number of letters of the name of jonghyeon There's 9 letters
3 for and6 for  a yeongSo, 936 means Jonghyeon and Ayeong .*still don't understand?  Ohmaygosh my english so bad :( *sorry
You should counting the number of letters. Not related to hangul but alphabetically

Guest kangchi13

neniindudh said: Sorry for my poor english, but i want to explain about the meaning of number.the number of letters of the name of jonghyeon There's 9 letters
3 for and6 for  a yeongSo, 936 means Jonghyeon and Ayeong .*still don't understand?  Ohmaygosh my english so bad :( *sorry
You should counting the number of letters. Not related to hangul but alphabetically

ashlee85 said: <
YuMi said: because I can't sleep tonight, and I'm boring I'm just mix this video because I like this song...I hope you like it too guys..*honestly I'm not pretty good for this one*
;):)>- ^:)^

and this one I made for MP3*I don't know it's work or not, this is my first time tried to upload this mp3*

http://www.4shared.com/mp3/LLunsuoYba/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song2.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/44WOvp1Iba/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song3.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/GWIaWlRPce/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song4.html
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/TEbnJtEMce/JjongAh_Saranghae_Song.html

^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

neniindudh said: Sorry for my poor english, but i want to explain about the meaning of number.the number of letters of the name of jonghyeon There's 9 letters

Guest koreanway11

hi chinggus! sorry i cant contribute to liking sbs project for jjongah. i cant even see the mvs...am in a very remote island...good thing i can at least read your posts...once I get back to the city i will faithfully watch the gifs mvs etc. i hope there is a significant number in the liking of yura to at least be a guest co host in inkigayo... brilliant idea.... i hope they notice us jjongaholics and grant our request....