[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

Flashback to the night in TK's room. Before DS leaves, she looks at TK and decides to stay after all. She sits beside him, and looks at him for a long time before falling asleep.

When TK woke up... DS was really sleeping opposite him. He tears up... and we all know what happened in this beautiful, beautiful scene. The music is making me tear up T_T

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In 2016 the couple says that their first kiss was in 1989 but since she was in school yet she shoudln't be saying that on camera. So 1994. The hubby apologizes, saying he didn't know since he didnt' go to school.

The kiss scene in (not) TK's dream: DS sits next to him after he fell asleep and they kiss...

The next morning after the kiss, DS was actually freaking out before she stepped out of her house and practising how to say 'Hello' naturally to TK who was outside with his milk.

She was so natural and managed to convince TK that it was a dream... LOL

Present time

Back in her room in Beijing, DS is smiling to herself and being all happy. She kicks her blanket in happiness. She's so cute :w00t:  TK is asleep too, and he has not touched his medicine as per DS' orders :P

JB's on a date with MO and he tells her she can order beef if she wants, but she insists on samgyeopsal. He shows expertise in ordering the best cut of pork and MO is impressed :)

They chat and she tells him to do what he likes. MO: 'Even though I had to go to America and do what my dad wanted me to, I hope you can do what you truly like.'

She gets a pager message and goes to listen to the message. MO's dad wants her to buy some street snacks home for him.

MO is at the market and sees an older man haggling with a customer. MYSTERY OF MO'S DAD REVEALED?? So this scary father seems to be a cuddly old guy who makes suits!

MO asks for permission to date and her dad's like why not, you're not a student anymore anyway!

6 minutes ago, hojichas said:

DS closes her eyes and returns his kiss. It's a long, long kiss. Wow.

Adult DS/husband talking about this kiss: '...but we were High Sch Year 3 students! Let's just tell them another version of the story...'

So right now seems like Taek is endgame...!

IKR it will be our taekkie! We sail everyone #TeamTaek #TeamTaekForever

The next morning DS worries how to approach TK and lies that it was a dream like the scene we already saw.

After their hotel kiss she smiles like crazy in her room. She can't sleep. TK can.

MK and JB meet at a restaurant. He says to eat beef and asks for it so be sliced extra thin for MK. She says she wants JB to do what he likes to do, not like her who was in the us because her father wanted her to. MK takes a call from her father who asks her to get food while going back. Her dad is a big cutie LOL not scary at all MK asks if she can date now and he says of course, she's not in high school anymore

Just now, Fezy Fi said:

LOL.

Seriously, I wonder how those ppl who say "I'm sure/99%sure/blabla that JH is the husband" would feel now.

Let's not do it. I believe each ship has reasons/explanations for trusting JH/Taek to be the husband. I'm on Taek's side but sometimes, I still feel JH is the husband so I completely understand. Let's enjoy the drama for now. :)

Archived