[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

SW gets a call by BR. NL tells his mom that he suspects BR is dating. His mom is relieved and asks who it is. NL says it's someone in this alley. But he isn't sure. JB? TK? His mom smiles at the thought of TK being it. Hm.. is it DR? His mom says that it can't be SW. Anybody BUT SW.

BR and SW meet at night in the alley. SW drags her behind the corner and they...kiss hehee.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BR smiles to see SW coming down the street towards her. She's acting in a really demure manner. How our BR has grown T_T

BR calls out and asks why he isn't coming quicker, then SW GRABS HER AND KISSES HER. OMOOOO. It's a deep, passionate kiss :wub:

BR: 'I thought you said you hated me, how come you grabbed and kissed me the moment you saw me?!'

BR: 'Sunwoo-ya. Sung Sunwoo. Thank you. I love you.'

SW: 'Whoa. I'm touched.'

MORE KISSES:wub:

SW bursts into TK's room and tells him the great news. He's all excited and says 'OMG IT'S BEEN 6 YEARS!! 6 YEARS!!'

TK just looked bewildered and nods towards DR AND DS IN THE CORNER OMG.

DS is shocked and DR asks if he's crazy.

JH calls TK's room and DR tells him the news right away. JH: 'WHAT?!'

DS stands up and starts shouting at SW, who hides behind TK. JH: 'What? I thought it was just SW's one-sided love... BR likes him too?'

DR gets mad and said 'DO YOU TREAT ME AS A FRIEND?!'

TK: 'I... I didn't know too!'

DR: 'DON'T LIE. SHUT UP.' I can't tell if he's serious or legit angry.

SW: 'Take your anger out on me, not BR!'

DS and DR start kicking him LOL

They talk afterwards sitting on the stairs. BR asks what he would have done if she didn't ask him to go back together since he kissed her the moment they met again hehe she says she loves him and thanks him, they kiss again. At home SW tells TK that they got back togetheeeeer :D DS and DR were behind him and heard everything lol they're shocked. JH calls and DR tells him. DS is flabbergasted that they even dated before... JH too. DR is shocked that the others knew that he liked her since before. He stands up and makes a scene saying that they're not friends anymore hmpf. DS wants to tell her parents but SW says Don't! They all beat him up hehe

DS is on break in a hotel in Beijing with her fellow stewardesses, one of which is his manager's gf. They talk about wanting to see TK 9-dan.

TK's baduk chief arrives and DS asks about TK. He says TK hasn't eaten, and DS gives him some porridge she brought over all the way from Korea. The chief is impressed and DS just says China is near Korea anyway. The chief says TK really likes DS. DS asks him to bring the porridge to TK and jokingly says he might get flustered after seeing her. The baduk chief agrees but DS is like 'But I was joking' and the chief said 'I meant it though?'

TK is sleeping in his room and he's already eaten the porridge :w00t:

DS is at the hotel where TK plays go (for work). She asks his teachers if TK ate and gives him a stew she quickly made. She says she won't meet him before the match becuase he woulnd't be able to concentrate after seeing her. THe teacher agrees but DS frowns, saying it was a joke. The teacher says he wasn't joking tho.

I'm not sure if Sunwoo's surname being 'Sung' has to do with anything?

Anyway JH's mom seems to still be in a funk. The news is on and it seems to be related to the bank. DS' mom sighs and says 'Aigoo... this man.'

DS walks out of the lift in the hotel and sees the baduk chief outside the hall. He asks if she's come to see TK and he tells her the match just started. He tells DS she can go into a room where she can observe the match but she chooses to wait along with him outside till the match ends.

DS: 'I have to go to my room now. Please call my room RIGHT AWAY when the match ends!'

Baduk chief agrees and says he will.

She waits anxiously on her bed, by the phone in her room.

When the phone rings, she's like 'Chief has the match ended how was it did TK win?!'

TK picks up and she says he's worked hard, and he says he's hungry. He asks DS to go eat with him and to meet him at the lobby. DS smiles and goes to get ready. She dresses up really nicely :D

Archived