[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are we sure of the end game ? anyway since I am team Taek

I am so happy since this is my first time what I wanted is finally coming true lol

but then again i don't really put hopes and thoughts into it... like most of you here with your amazing details.... I think both guys have their own fair share of chances... in the end, it's all about who is making the moves and about who DS really likes...

In one part I'm happy about the early revelation because it means we can have a story of our other characters too for example if indeed JH is not the end game, we can get some story of his own relationship... unlike poor CB with his 1 minute love story in the ending.... and also DR.. especially the mom and dad's characters.. I really am curious about their future state....

DS' mom comes out and is surprised to see her husband sitting outside the house. They both have a chat and cry together.

JH's dad wakes up and sees his wife sitting up because she can't sleep.

JH's dad: 'Darling, are you okay?'

JH's mom: 'No. I'm not okay.' He goes over and puts his arm around her.

The OST fades into a MR-removed version and it's making the mood really sombre.

Title sequence: 'Ep 19: I Did My Best' on a set of 3 rubik's cubes: a yellow one in the middle of a red and green one. Colour theorists, where're you guys at!

I have prepared myself for this. I have already considered the fact that Taek's going to be the husband.. But still ugh why!! This is too sad. The JH-DS moments will forever be with me so it's so hard to just accept what's happening. Is it too late for another huge plot twist? Will there still be a 1% chance that JH will turn out to be the husband?? 

The dads gather in TK's dad's shop and have jjajangmyun for lunch. The moms are doing the same in JH's house.

JH's mom starts to tear up and SW's mom tries to comfort her. JH's mom tells DS' mom that she's really amazing for being able to hang in there.  JH's mom also says she's jealous of the love DS' mom receives from her kids.

(I digress; if TK-DS and SW-BR, does this mean their families are gonna be double in-laws?!'

1993. DS' mom is sleeping and DS wakes her up, saying she wants to bring her out. She wraps a scarf around her mom. DS also paints her mom's nails, and though her dad snaps at her at first, she ends up painting his nails too HAHAHAHA. This family is adorable.

DS also buys expensive medicine for her mother and writes notes reminding her to eat them.

Present Day

TV broadcast - TK has won his baduk competition. He calls DS' house and asks for DS. She goes out to meet him.

NL: 'Something's strange... Could DS...?!''

BR snaps at him lol

Archived