[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

DR's dad is rocking a baby to sleep. OMG. Whose baby is this?! I'm confused.

BR arrives home and says hi to all the ahjummas. She's bought fruits and the moms notice she has a ring on her left ring finger...

DS' mom says she feels like BR is in love.

SW comes to see his mom and OMG HE HAS A MATCHING RING ON HIS LEFT RING FINGER. THE MOMS STARE IN CONFUSION.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love how they don't let us loose (or not yet?) with the love triangle...with gives us this memory of sweet family as a whole character celebrates it.... for both shippers.... (not sure if ALL means all 100% of them) i think it's a good thing because at least we got to see the rest of the characters....

in 1994.. everything was just about the loveline.... so when my CB didn't make it (rejected twice by NJ sigh)... I was like.. ah there;s nothing else to watch...

but in here... even if Taek wasn't the husband or JH .... I'd say... let's watch some more... I am curious about Sunbora... I am curious about Cheetah Omma and Sunkyun Appa.... about Taek's appa and SW's omma... and about little Jinjoo....

Preview - seems like some rough times for DS-TK ship because DS is trying to hide their relationship and TK gets pissed. DS' dad walks someone down the aisle in a wedding... we've officially shifted from husband-hunting to bride-hunting now?!

if a drama can make people who don't understand the language feel all sorts of emotions like this..... then it's a damn freakin good drama indeed

i cant wait for ep 20 :')  i love how this ep is so parents-centered.. so, so beautiful.

See you all tomorrow for SW BR wedding guys :blush:

Today's episode was about the joy of a mom for having a daughter :3

Jongpal replaced the daughter's place and hosted his mom's bday party

DR's mom was also feeling down but the other moms said that she also has a daughter now! (I think) -> hence the new baby :3 and the other moms said that it's such a joy because the last time there was a baby in the neighborhood it was Jinjoo

Preview: looks like Sunbora are getting marrieddddddd 

Wow honestly I feel like Sunbora has been the main couple from the start, they have all the phases portrayed in this series: the chasing phase, the dating phase, the break up phase, the overcome challenge phase is coming now with their family disapproval, and finally a wedding. 

I'm so proud of Sunbora. You cannot really call them a secondary couple anymore :P

Comments saying that if "DS and Taek end up together it's the worst ending ever" are so unnecessary.

Why do you guys just ignore Deoksun's feelings? Aren't her feelings important to you at all?

Yes, it's sad that Junghwan's love might be unrequited but this episode showed that Junghwan isn't even hanging onto Deoksun anymore nor is he crying over her, he is busy with work and as I've said he seems happy and at peace. Deoksun is currently in love with Taek and Taek loves her too.

We will see how things end in episode 20. Even though I think Deoksun suddenly falling out of love with Taek and re-discovering her feelings for Junghwan would be a bit rushed, but I have trust in the writers to make it a satisfying ending no matter what.

On a more positive note: Taek and Deoksun's scenes today were SO freaking adorable. I want a boyfriend too now lol </3

I wish people wouldn't trash characters of the show now.  Taek does make sense if you look at it from Deok-Sun's POV, and don't focus on JH's POV.  Taek and DS are end game.  You can't change that now.  If she hadn't made out with him in a hotel alone, and kissed him in the past I could say they could do a twist, but now it's impossible.  It would be detrimental to her character if she switched back to Junghwan suddenly.  People are already going to say she switches who she loves too easily.  JH also seems at peace now. They do need closure, but she can't marry the guy now.  Taek and DS having problems in the preview is also a good sign for the couple.  She'll fight for her love. 

I have a tiny tiny question for all the fans: If TK and DS end up breaking up in the end... will you be satisfied that they at least did date? Or would you be even more pissed? 
Just a question of "if" i'm just curious about the audience reactions. 

if you think that if taek ends up being the husband and it becomes the worst ending ever, please, you are not paying close enough attention to the frikin drama. all i want is for those people to stop being blinded by their ship and just enjoy this amazing, tear-jerking, family drama :blush: 

Archived