[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

19 minutes ago, drynase said:

[Update] This article tittled Goodbye Ssangmundong, Something happened on last day filming.

All actors were reported busy filming until late night on January 14

Hide contents

Hide contents

cr: http://www.ytn.co.kr/_sn/0117_201601151000170128

I think first part just shows what it looks like now in 2015. Neighborhoods like that are rare in modern Seoul.

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, unkyung said:

I think first part just shows what it looks like now in 2015. Neighborhoods like that are rare in modern Seoul.

I don't put my trust in the reporternim tho, We are going to see when it is aired~

EP 19 START! Here we goooo.

Jan 2016. Adult Deoksun and husband  talking about their relationship - they were in a 'some' before they got into a relationship.

They think about their first kiss. DS' husband: 'Lets talk about it together on the count of 3' DS: 'Stop watching so much TV!'

They both say different years, DS gets mad and gets up to leave LOL.

DS' parents are chatting over dinner. TK is eating as well and smiles the most adorable smile when he sees his parents staring at him while he eat. He tells them to go to bed. Seems like he's leaving on a flight to another baduk competition soon.

DS receives her flight schedule. Her colleague asks why she isn't dating TK coz they're so close. DS: 'We're just friends, childhood friends of 20 years'

Colleague: 'Wow you guys must be really close. Why aren't you dating? There's no such thing as 'friends' between a guy and a girl.'

I sincerily hope that the thread or the stream won't lag....ㅠㅠ

The 2016 version of the couple is talking about their first kiss. THe hubby says it was in 1994 but DS doesn't think so. (didn't hear what she said)

Back in time. Everyboyd's eating dinner. TK is being watched closely by his parents because he's home again hehe

DS's collegue asks DS if she dates TK. DS says no. Why. I mean there aren't friends between men and women. DS says nothing.

DS parents talked.

Seems DS's mom a bit worries about dad situation, but dad saying to not worrying him.

Taek's was introgated by his parents.

and DS's was introgated by her friends (seeing on preview) 

Three's ahjumma was watching a televisions together.

they were fangirling towards idols on televisions.

(i guess age didn't matter about fangirling things :)) )

They started talked about Sun Woo, and Taek.

Sun Woo's mom seems taking Taek's and dad more. so JH's mom saying she has gone crazy.

Archived