[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TK pats her head when he sees her and the baduk crew sees them. They ask TK + DS to join them for dinner and TK looks abit crestfallen, but they go anyway.

DS asks for his opinion on what to order. The group toast to TK's victory and the chief tells them to eat up. TK picks at his food but tells DS that 'It's delicious'

Half the group are drunk (manager, stewardess gf) and DS hands her keys over since she's rooming with the stewardess gf. Back at the hotel, she rings their doorbell but the colleague is passed out and doesn't answer.

DS waits in the lounge and sees TK smoking outside the hotel. He immediately takes his cig out and waves to her LOL.

He comes to the lobby and asks DS why she hasn't gone up. DS says her friend's fallen asleep and tells TK to go up.

TK: 'Sleep in my room then. I said, sleep in my room'

They go up to his room. DS is awed at how extravagant it is. It's like a huge suite with living room. TK gives her the bed and says he'll sleep on the couch. DS protests but TK's like 'How can I sleep if you're on the couch?!'

DS: 'You've been eating so much medicine?!' TK just says he's developed a resistance so he has to eat more now. She's worried about the effects but TK doesn't really listen.

TK: 'Hurry and go sleep in the room, I don't know what will happen after I take the medicine' (in a joking way)

DS: 'Why, are you gonna kiss me again?'

OMG SHE KNOWS.

OH MY GOD SHE KNOWS. DS KNEW ABOUT THE KISS.

TK: 'So it wasn't a dream...'

He looks at her and asks why she lied.

DS: 'I was scared. Because we were friends. What if it became awkward? I can't imagine us being awkward' Tears are running down TK's face and he wipes them away.

TK: 'What about now?'

DS: 'It's going to be awkward even now, right? But...'

TK lunges towards her and GIVES DS A KISS :heart:

DS goes to see TK later on. He's already playing and DS sneaks a look into the room. She goes around and around waiting for him. She says she's too nervous now so she'll wait somewhere else, asking the teacher to tell TK when he's ready. TK calls her room and she asks how he is. TK tells her he's hungry and invites her to eat with him downstairs. THey meet the others and are invited to eat with them but they seem unhappy having no time alone. TK lost his appetite again lol. TK's driver and his gf pass out from drinking too much lol Afterwards, DS goes to her room but the roommate doesn't open the door. At the reception, there's nobody either. She then sees TK smoking outside and he goes in to her. He asks why she's there, she tells him the situation. TK suggests her sleeping in his room. TK wants to sleep on the sofa for her but she refuses to let him. She says that he shouldn' t eat that much medicine either. He jokingly says that she should lock the room since he doesn't know what he's doing...DS asks TO kiss me again? TK is shocked that is wasn't a dream and asks why she lied/ She says she was afraid  is would get awkward since they're friends. She doesn't want to be awkward with him. TK tears up and asks And now? DS says that it would be even more awkward now...but...TK kisses her again.

DS closes her eyes and returns his kiss. It's a long, long kiss. Wow.

Adult DS/husband talking about this kiss: '...but we were High Sch Year 3 students! Let's just tell them another version of the story...' Husband: 'Oh right... you were in Year 3. But I didn't go to school..'

So right now I'm almost certain Taek is endgame...!

Archived