[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

The moms are talking and DR's mom is here too!! The other 3 say that a career woman like her must be bored at home. DR's mom says her kids are gonna wake up soon and leaves.

TK is waiting outside JH's base camp in Sacheon(?)!

JH comes running in his uniform to greet him and asks why he's come. TK :'I came here to see you of course. Wow, you look really cool.'

BR is talking with SW.

BR: 'Have you decided? Say it.'

SW: 'If you are okay with 3 conditions I'm setting, let's date again. If you don't like it, just say it.'

BR: 'Okay, say it.'

SW: 'If we date again, we will speak informally.'

BR: 'Okay. Next.'

SW: 'Second, what's noona's first priority in life?'

BR: 'Me.'

SW: 'Well, now it's going to be me. I want to be one of the most important things in noona's life.'

BR: 'Okay. Lastly?'

SW: 'Lastly, noona, *says something about him being ordinary and wanting to progress further in their r/ship.. if BR fears that, they shouldn't date*

BR: 'Give me some time to think.'

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At JH's the moms falk.  SW's mom says that TK's dad looked juuust like TK when he was young. DR's mom is there too but excuses herself first. JH's mom wants to tell the others sth...

TK is waiting for JH at the army base. He says JH looks cool and they laugh

BR sits with SW at the hospital and SW sayshe has 3 conditions for meeting her again. BR accepts. Firstly, he will speak informal. Secondly, he wants to be an important part of her life. BR OKs. Thirdly,he's a man too. he wants to go to 3rd base with her too. if she's too afraid, they shouldn't meet. BR says she'll think about it

JH and TK eating. Some juniors salute to JH and TK looks like he's in awe.

TK says he has something to say and brings up the wallet - years ago, JH asked if TK looked in his wallet. TK said 'Actually, that time...'

JH cuts him off and said 'You idiot, when did I ever say that? You should hurry and grab Deoksun. Let's just eat. This place has really good food' God, these two.

TK smiles in relief and gratitude.

JH mom: 'I may get really angry and want to leave the house. I will cook but I won't do the dishes and I will clean but I won't do the laundry' Seems like she's asking for the family's understanding because she has menopause(?)

JB is on the phone with JH about their mother. JB asks if JH has eaten, and if he's lonely. JH says TK came to visit and JB asks why, but JH just says he came to visit as a good friend. Next week is their mom's birthday, and JH will come back down to celebrate.

9 minutes ago, lelee said:

At JH's the moms falk.  SW's mom says that TK's dad looked juuust like TK when he was young. DR's mom is there too but excuses herself first. JH's mom wants to tell the others sth...

TK is waiting for JH at the army base. He says JH looks cool and they laugh

BR sits with SW at the hospital and SW sayshe has 3 conditions for meeting her again. BR accepts. Firstly, he will speak informal. Secondly, he wants to be an important part of her life. BR OKs. Thirdly,he's a man too. he wants to go to 3rd base with her too. if she's too afraid, they shouldn't meet. BR says she'll think about it

LOL at Sunwoo and his third base condition :)))) hmmm why do I suspect a shotgun wedding? I really hope not but... i dont know anymore :))) 

JB is talking to MO. She's meeting DS and their other friend at the tteokbokki place. MO is worried that they will be much prettier than her... JB asks if they can meet next week. MO says she wants to eat samgyeopsal and JB says 'Not only samgyeopsal, but my entire body's 'sal'!' ROFL.

JB *IN ENGLISH*: 'See you in my dreams *makes kiss sound*

He freaks out on his bed LOL

At lunch JH and TK talk. TK says he came because he has sth to tell him. He starts saying about the wallet....JH stops him saying TK should just catch DS fast! TK says thats not what he wanted to say... but JH tells him to eat and they smile.

JH's mom tells her husband and JB that she will cook as always but won't be doing the dishes anymore and they nod.

JB phones JH and they worry about their mom. JH says they should have a daughter for sitiations like this... Afterwards JB gets a call by MK. SHe says that she\s meeting with JAH and DS tomorrow at lunch. JB is happy for her and asks when they will meet. They plan for a nice date with eating meet. SO CUUUUTE! 

At the meeting. they ask MK if she had plastic surgery while in america haha they say that she was mean not calling them once. MK says that she would be missing them too much if she called them. ㅠㅠ

At the tteokbokki shop.

DS to MO: 'Did you get cosmetic surgery in the US? Why are you so pretty now!!

DS and JH scolding MO for not contacting them in the years gone by. MO: 'If I called.. I felt like I would miss you guys so much. If I heard your voices I might want to go back to Korea straight away. Even as I looked at our photos, I wanted to cry, so that's why I couldn't call you guys!' Aww.

All 3 girls are crying and the shop ahjumma gives them a strange look HAHA. DS: 'MO, you are so pretty! (while crying)' LOL

JB is doing the dishes and JH's dad is vacuuming the floor. JH's mom is sipping tea on the couch. We all know who's the boss in this house ROFL.

DS's mom and then DR's dad comes over. DR's dad says he is on leave and chats about DR to the moms. Didn't quite catch this part coz of the saturi but it seems to be good news because the moms are saying stuff like 'Our DR has done well'

JH's mom: 'I've been having a hard time lately.' DS' mom: 'Don't lie!'

SW and BR come home for the weekend. NL is surprised BR even came back and she asks him to shut up.

TK is back and he was about to go in to his house but changes direction and stops outside DS' house. SO CUTE. He decides not to knock and goes home in the end.

DS comes home in her spiffy uniform and work bag. She calls out to her family '이뿌니 (Cutie/pretty) is home!' NL makes a sarcastic remark and she shouts at him hahahaha.

JB does the dishes and his dad cleans the house whlie JH's mom is sitting there drinking tea hehe. DS's mom comes over and they talk. DR's dad comes over asking for sesame oil. JB gives it to him.They talk about DR and their restaurant (but I didn't understand the details;;;;)

TK, DS and SW come home at the weekend. TK hesitatly goes to DS's home but ot goes in anyway.

BR calls SW and tells him to come out: 'You know where to meet right?' Her voice sounds sweet. DS' mom asks NL where BR/DS is and he doesn't know.

NL starts gossiping about BR to their mom: 'I feel like BR is in love these days'

DS' mom: 'Who is it?'

NL: 'He's in this neighbourhood. Wonder who it is.. JH eliminated because he's in Sacheon. If it's not JB... TK hyung?!'

DS mom: 'OMG i like TK the most!! But are they even close?'

NL: 'Then that leaves just one person... *wiggles eyebrows*'

DS' mom: 'No. It can be anyone but SW.'

Archived