Quantcast
czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

Haha...I am suffering from bad google translations....

The gist is the absolute secrecy of the husband so I suppose that they have filmed the big reveal and something about JH's wish?

4 minutes ago, Drynase said:

I am on nate and this article is trending topic now!

what's this article actually talking about?

I just wish at least they give us sister bonding. Being cold outside, I believe Bora is actually warm. She only showed her true nature to Sunwoo but not much toward her sibling. I feel most of us like every character but somehow it is really hard to like Bora completely. One major scene that would like her in different light is very much needed.

I feel somehow related to Bora as I am the oldest sister and sometimes i feel I am not kind enough toward my lil bro. I want to show that oldest sister not always mean through Bora character.

Guys, lets start the countdown. 5 minutes more 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, dinhie said:

what's this article actually talking about?

They wont give any of us spoiler. That's the point!

They havent filmed for the final episode yet so the spoiler must be really strict to spread. 

• Like 1

Could someone please give me the stream link pretty pleaseee? The tv idol link doesnt work on my tablet so if anyone has other links that would be great! Thanks a ton 

• Like 1

Hi guys..i spent my holidays in busan and seoul. Reply 1988 ost was played everywhere. The casts are on banners, posters, tv commercials. It is truly loved by south koreans 

By the new updates of the husband filming, is dongryong out of the race already? I was secretly rooting for him..hehe

Early thank you to all live recappers! :heart:

• Like 7

April 1989. Deoksun talking to herself in the library. Seems like she was quite distracted about Taek cancelling on her :( and her friend brings her out for yogurt drinks. Deoksun continues to brood and asks her friend where Man Ok is. Man Ok is grounded, and they're worried about her and Jungbong~

• Like 12

Taek's dad carries a sleeping Jinjoo and walks Sunwoo's mom home. She chats with him, then offers and feeds him bungeoppang/carp bread really sweetly :wub: Deoksun walks home with her friend and someone on a motorcycle rides by really fast and Deoksun is shocked but manages to hold her bag tightly and avoid the cyclist. But then she realizes the cyclist ran over her foot (?) and starts to cry...

• Like 7

Papa Sung is going out to sweep the street. He looks like DR's father, ha ha.

Papa Kim is on the loo, and his wife is looking at him with a clothe on her nose?... Ha ha!

Just the daily lives of the adults on the block: laundery, dishes, etc.

DR is still reading the anatomy book.

• Like 8

Dongryeong is still reading his book about colon problems/constipation in the library hahahaha. He looks around to make sure no one's looking, holds some garlic in his hand and OMG stuffs it down his pants. WTF DONGRYEONG LOL

Deoksun's foot is in a cast, poor girl. Noeul piggybacks her around. Dongryeong bursts into her house 'so you're alive' and tells her to go play soccer(?). Deoksun asks Dongryeong to piggyback her but he just laughs at her.

• Like 13

NL is carrying DS because of her feet (motocycle ran over it).

Taek came back, it's on the news on the TV.

JB is lloking for JH but he is not in his bedroom. He sees a piece of paper of his desk and looks at it, pensive...

SW and JH went somewhere to play soccer. I don't think they are supposed to be there but SW says it's ok.

• Like 7