[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

czakhareina

• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG Dongryeong makes a mess in his pants and faints on the ground. Junghwan piggybacks him and runs off (to the hospital?) Sunwoo tells Taek to go tell Dongryeong's family, and he and Deoksun are slightly awkward.

DS: 'Go quickly, hurry!'

Taek bends down in front of her and tells her to get on his back. Kyaaaaa. A security guard runs after them and Taek just PICKS DS UP BRIDAL STYLE AND CARRIES HER WHILE RUNNING AWAY. TAEK AH~~~~~:heart:

DS looks at him with new eyes :w00t:

DR brings DS over teh field on his back.

They are all playing soccer. So nice to see!

DR falls and then... little accident... poop! But then he passes out. JH and SW run with him.

Taek and DS are left alone. They get caught. Taek scoops DS in his arms, and starts to run. DS prtests than looks at him... She is impressed and feels weird...

Bora's friend congratulates her for achieving her dream. She looks at the necklace SW gave her. JH's mom takes care of his dad and is cutting fruits until he makes another joke and offends her so much she throws the knife down and storms out of the room LOL.

Taek's dad is bonding with SW and JJ over cartoons and SW is tending to Taek's dad's injury :) Taek arrives at SW's house and SW: 'How did you know we were all here?' TK: 'I noticed the smell (of dinner)' SW: 'Do you have a dog's nose?' HAHAHA. They talk about DR and TK tries to set the table but he does it all wrong and SW redos it lol

Guest wizengamot

just my luck!!! my mom decided to make me run an errand at this time ugh. 

waited for two weeks for this show SUPER UGH. 

FIGHTING RECAPPERS!!! not gonna recap today. 

perhaps tomorrow. -_-

DS is lying in bed and thinks about how Taek carried her away from the soccer field. She gets up and sighs to herself.

Taek and SW are sitting in his room. TK starts talking about his dad and gets all teary and choked up T_T

TK: 'I thought, how nice would it be if a good person was by dad's side.' and he also tells SW its a relief TK's dad has SW's mom by his side. SW asked if he's okay, and whether he thinks of his mom... Both get really emotional and SW starts to joke around, asking TK to call him hyung LOL

Guest wizengamot
6 minutes ago, papulichan said:

chingu ! you're back !!:)

lol i just dropped by to say i'm not recapping hahaha. -_-

SW's and Taek's families are eating together. Already feels like a family to me.

SW and Taek talked about their parents. So sweet! Taek says he is happy that his father won't be so alone, SW asks if Taek is ok with it.

JH and JB are going on the roof to look at the stars.

Archived