Quantcast
czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

39 minutes ago, mangachickava said:

Hello,

Does anyone know the instrumental music ( aka non-lyrical songs) used in Reply 1988 scenes???

There is this site: https://followingkpop.wordpress.com/2015/11/13/playlist-answer-me-1988/

Maybe you can ask in the comments below?

• Like 2

Ah... lads! I am addicted to the show. I am glad that I got addicted to it when there's only like 2 weeks till the end but, husband hunt is seriously the last thing I am worried about. My main problem is how am I going to spend my Friday and Saturday? I will miss the neighbourhood so much. 

https://youtu.be/AsH63gREhQo

• Like 10

I think many has seen these drawings floating around on SNS for the past week. Jinjoo posted on IG before too. I really like it. So cute! Totally capture the features of the cast although I dunno why Deok Seon is so tan :lol:

Pic by DDOOBUNG on IG

Blog: http://935715.blog.me/

• Like 9

1 hour ago, yumeaki said:

New OST to be released today? All i know is that the cover is :wub:

Thanks for the news ! The song is called  "Let's now forget" original singer was Kim Wan Sun. yup released by today!! It will be sung by Melody day (girl group) - Yeo Eun for the cover ost part 10.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

Thanks for the news ! The song is called  "Let's now forget" original singer was Kim Wan Sun. yup released by today!! It will be sung by Melody day (girl group) - Yeo Eun for the cover ost part 10.

I saw that article too. It was originally sung by Kim Wan Sun and will be cover by Yeoun from Melody Day. It will be release today at 12! This song was also an original soundtrack from musical movie named 'C'es si bon'. Ah, downloaded that movie but havent watched yet. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mangachickava said:

Hello,

Does anyone know the instrumental music ( aka non-lyrical songs) used in Reply 1988 scenes???

I've Been looking For That Insturment For Ages XD

• Like 1

I also saw the lastest article said that Doryong's house in drama is actually former President house! He lived for almost 30 years there.  

A201601080209_1.jpg

20160108082445_792480_600_988.jpg

0890680.jpg

20160108082222_792479_500_887.jpg

• Like 24

31 minutes ago, snowy21 said:

When I saw the title, I was like :expressionless:

Now I see the lyrics, I am like :confounded:

Nevermind, I have no high hopes on seeing happy Jung Hwan in tonight's episode anyway. Am just looking forward to the time jump. Anyway, someone gotta forget to move on to many other girls first right?

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

On Power Suits, Naked Bodies, and the Burberry Man.

Hi thanks for your long post !! wow talking about sexuality..hmm  maybe you can try to put into spoiler.. since the content might be slightly M18 , I am fine because I am above that age hehe XD and also it makes it easier for others to back track. Just a suggestion, thanks !

@packmule3 THANK YOU AGAIN!! You have put into beautiful eloquence what I have been thinking all along... Looking forward to more insightful posts from you!  

"He's nobody's mama's boy." 

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Drynase said:

I also saw the lastest article said that Doryong's house in drama is actually former President house! He lived for almost 30 years there.  

I guess DR will run for the Presidency in the future, he mentioned that he's gonna be VERY famous....(if not, he will run for...Korean's Next Top Model...)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

When he walks away, then into the crowd of paparazzi, she sees him as he is: a man confronting the whole world on his own terms. And that image, my dears, is very sexy yet very confusing for an innocent girl. 

For me, sexual awareness has nothing to do with a naked chest or a Burberry trench coat. It’s a state of mind. Sexy is an aura. Why do you think James Bond has always been considered attractive by grown women of all ages while Justin Beiber, even when he's prancing shirtless on stage attracts ridicule from the 15+ years old girls? ;)

:phew: you open my mind... all your post make me want to watch reply 1988 all over again with a different perspective... thank you so much :wub:

and about sexual awareness I so agree with you :P

• Like 7

1 hour ago, nicegirl99 said:

I guess DR will run for the Presidency in the future, he mentioned that he's gonna be VERY famous....(if not, he will run for...Korean's Next Top Model...)

I like the idea! 

However, I still believe he will be a dancer or comedian considering that he named himself Ssangmundong Park Nam Jung. I find that he is pretty good when it comes to dance too bad instead of dancing, he prefers to sing. Kim Appa has ever said that audition was all about dancing. Thus, he has a chance to be a comedian. He never stops talking and listening and talking again. Yoo Jae Suk reached this point because he is good at talking. I remember that he has ever asked whether Lee Kyung Kyu or him funnier, right? 

But who knows, Sung Jae from R1997 was actually a public service worker in the countryside................... LIKE BUAHAHAHAHA

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Drynase said:

I like the idea! 

However, I still believe he will be a dancer or comedian considering that he named himself Ssangmundong Park Nam Jung. I find that he is pretty good when it comes to dance too bad instead of dancing, he prefers to sing. Kim Appa has ever said that audition was all about dancing. Thus, he has a chance to be a comedian. He never stops talking and listening and talking again. Yoo Jae Suk reached this point because he is good at talking. I remember that he has ever asked whether Lee Kyung Kyu or him funnier, right? 

But who knows, Sung Jae from R1997 was actually a public service worker in the countryside................... LIKE BUAHAHAHAHA

I agree. I'd love to see DR as a "nation's MC" like Yoo Jae Suk! 

Although he is good at and loves dancing, I think last episode showed that he wasn't good enough to be a match to professional dancers like Hyun Jin  Young and Park Jin Young. Since he wants to be famous, a famous comedian like MC Yoo would be perfect for him. OMG, I would just die if Yoo Jae Suk can cameo as the present day DR! (I guess that would be too much to ask for though, right?)

• Like 10

And this song popped up on my playlist. Hope Sung Shi Kyung sings a song for R88. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

I agree. I'd love to see DR as a "nation's MC" like Yoo Jae Suk! 

Although he is good at and loves dancing, I think last episode showed that he wasn't good enough to be a match to professional dancers like Hyun Jin  Young and Park Jin Young. Since he wants to be famous, a famous comedian like MC Yoo would be perfect for him. OMG, I would just die if Yoo Jae Suk can cameo as the present day DR! (I guess that would be too much to ask for though, right?)

Plus, I remember that Yoo Jae Suk also used to dance at club!!!! Wenyeol, Doryong need to look like a grasshoper. OMG OMG OMG

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

EP 2 OLLEH CF IS OUT! Hahahaha Please watch!

currently rolling in bed i seriously cannot believe they let Min Do Hee be Sung Gyun's first love HHAHAHAHAHAHAH
and the parody of the junghwan x deoksun scenes HAHAHAAHHAHAHAA love this olleh ep XD

• Like 8