Quantcast
czakhareina

[Drama 2015] Answer Me 1988 응답하라 1988

30 minutes ago, wasted_youth said:

EP 2 OLLEH CF IS OUT! Hahahaha Please watch!

OMG! This is killing me! There is a meeting in a room behind me and I'm minimising the window, using my body to block the PC view and cupping hand over mouth to control laughing out loud. This is damn funny! 

I didn't' watch Reply 1994 but I know Do Hee's role in there so it is really hilarious to me. All the DSxJH parodies. And I absolutely love the way JH call out 'omma'. Last was when he was trying to make mom feels better, now is also trying to make mom feel better (?) by betraying dad. hahaha. 

I see that JH was writing a letter to DS. What did he want to write? :P 

• Like 6

That advert is hilarious! 

OMO, the parody, the height difference!!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, blue_angel_1004 said:

I agree. I'd love to see DR as a "nation's MC" like Yoo Jae Suk! 

Although he is good at and loves dancing, I think last episode showed that he wasn't good enough to be a match to professional dancers like Hyun Jin  Young and Park Jin Young. Since he wants to be famous, a famous comedian like MC Yoo would be perfect for him. OMG, I would just die if Yoo Jae Suk can cameo as the present day DR! (I guess that would be too much to ask for though, right?)

No YJS may just be able to cameo as Dong Ryeong in the last episode or something. I mean he just did a drama 'My Daughter Guem Sal-Woo' and was god awful in that (lawds acting is not that man's thing) but the reception to it was good and I know a lot of knetziens praised him for it. Since he did that with some probing and begging he may come on R'88. As popular as the drama is, I think it wouldn't be too difficult to convince him and it would allow the nation's love of him to grow even further. I also don't think that Dong Ryeong will become a dancer or entertainer of that sort. I actually think he  may not become the famous tv personality or anything like that, that he wants. I think the irorny of life maybe that become famous in some backwood small town for like his teaching skills or something of the sort.I think it would be pretty funny if the irony is that he somehow magically aces the college entrance exam and has to beat off admissions to Seoul U, Yosei, and the like to pursue his dream of touring with Stevie Wonder LOL.

The new OST. I think the song can apply to all three teens in our triangle. When it came out and I read the lyrics, I did such a happy dance, my face was legit like this :D. Never has such a song about the heart break of forcing one's self to let go made me so happy. Also my cold pit bull marshmallow looks yummy as hell on the cover. How I wish I could marry into the Kim family because then I could have the best of both worlds. My Bong on one side, my Junghwan on the other...if fiction could be my reality for a day....

I both cannot wait and dread this drama coming to an end. I dread because I don't want to say good-bye to this neighborhood and these wonderful characters. I can't wait for it to end for many a reasons but one of the top ones is just fandoms all around reaction to the end. If R'94 is anything to go on, it'll be glorious. Will the writers be able to pull off what they need to pull off in just 4 episodes? Will people once again proclaim "I been Chilbonged!", will it be recommended to the masses or be told "97 was better skip it*. When I marathon all three series will I survive or will the weight of nearly two hour episodes in '94 and 88 kill me? (My bff and I want to watch all three installments in year order. It'd be nice to watch 88 meet 94 who met 97). It feels like just yesterday (that a lie) that we were just starting this thing. Now as of later today's ep, we'll only have 1 more week to go...happy watching ya'll. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, wasted_youth said:

EP 2 OLLEH CF IS OUT! Hahahaha Please watch!

They reunited and it feels so good :w00t:. I was a smiling clapping seal when I saw Dohee. Korea know what's up ;) I see what ya'll did there with the scenes ya'll choose to reenact. My Bong looks good, my cold pit bull marshmallow who was you writing to? mama Kim I love your hair here. Papa Kim is totally me watching dramas on the toilet because it's the only place no one will come bother me, and this whole things was hilarious. I understood not one word but it was too, too funny :lol::lol:

Now I soo need Dohee to cameo and meet papa Kim and wonder why he looks so much like her boyfriend. No Samcheonpo and Papa Kim need to meet and brag about each other looking like Leslie Cheung (Chow Yun Fat). They have to run into papa and mama Sung too :) No Trash oppa-ya needs to meet all three, Jung Woo :wub:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, theobrominebeagle said:

Less than 3 hours to go!! 

(This is me in front of my computer screen, counting down the hours til airing time)

3699309415_f71d6aee_Download_2015_12_12_

Me too and I also scroll up and down the forum to know if there is new information about Reply 88 

Hehehe

• Like 1

On 1/6/2016 at 4:15 AM, Vannyah M said:

Husband was revealed loooong time ago. Just listen carefully. I`m writing this from sound designers and sound editors point of view ( or better point of listening). *Hint- volume up the speakers at 29 seconds listen*

Are you pointing out here that JH is the husband? :D 

When I was rewatching last week, I also noticed that at 0:29, the husband's voice resembled JH. Maybe I am just deafened and confused but I played it several times before. 

• Like 2

OMG! THank God It's Friday and the 8th of January. Hope to see some progress between JH and DS

• Like 1

I hope we get to know Sunwoo's surname in this ep. There is definitely a reason they are hiding his surname and I hope they will start to use it in this episode. 

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Howlongwillthisfandomlast said:

I hope we get to know Sunwoo's surname in this ep. There is definitely a reason they are hiding his surname and I hope they will start to use it in this episode. 

i has forgotten about Sunwoo's surname. Maybe he's some huge deal like a famous politician or something. 

• Like 2

found this post http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346174-current-drama-2015-answer-me-1988-%EC%9D%91%EB%8B%B5%ED%95%98%EB%9D%BC-1988/?page=355#comment-19450546

it was post from @meliere  she talk about the episode structure :

"So we can see from the narrative arcs that the episodes can be grouped into a 2-4-4-4-2-4 sequence. (OR depending how the last 4 play out, it could be 2-4-4-4-4-2).

I find this episode grouping/structure totally elegant, smart, and balanced. Go writer! Regardless of whether DS marries JH or TK, I think it’s a disservice to the writer, the show, and other viewers to call the story “ridiculous” or “out of nowhere”. Lee Woo Jung has clearly thought long and hard about what kind of a narrative she wanted to create, and has built her episodes in an organized and logical fashion. Any subsequent conclusion or ending will have been carefully planned from the beginning."

for detail you can go straight to the page. it is an interesting theory.

• Like 1

Right now  Tvn is having a rerun before they introduce another episode, it shows how much of a big deal this drama is for them to set aside a time slot for a RERUN at 6:50pm where everyone can easily tune in. we got 20 minutes left before live broadcast~! im so excited

• Like 2

I live for the recaps! R88-ers ...Go Go Go!

Thanking you in advance. ^^

• Like 1