[Taiwanese Drama, 2015] 必娶女人 Marry me, or not?

Admin

@S.C. @Darrkn3ss

Have you guys seen this MV? Gosh I was literally smiling like crazy because of the scenes they showed in this one.

I'm so looking forward to it! <3

I totally agree that it was so sweet how Hao Meng promised Cai Huan Zhen (3 times at that!)  to stay by her side no matter what happens (thanks to the review I read). That maybe the first one that touched Cai Huan Zhen.

I don't know but I really like first love stories. Hao Meng might have forgotten what it felt to love because of the people around him especially his parents but I believe that Cai Huan Zhen can make him feel that love again. The first time he felt the love, the first time he saw her when they were young.

I'm still curious if he remembers her from that past or not. Since he said in the beginning of episode 3 that he remembers her back? Am I right?

Episode 3 was totally hilarious for me. I love all their reactions especially Hao Meng. Hahaha!!! May favoritw reaction guy. I can't stop laughing at him really. I don't know if I should be serious or not when watching him. Hahaha!!!

Oh yeah. Can someone explain to me why Cai Huan Zhen keeps on saying "Let go of me." when she was crying? The first one was when they were drinking and she fell on Hao Meng. The second  one was when they were in the hotel, laying on the bed.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@S.C. @Darrkn3ss

Have you guys seen this MV? Gosh I was literally smiling like crazy because of the scenes they showed in this one.

I totally agree that it was so sweet how Hao Meng promised Cai Huan Zhen (3 times at that!)  to stay by her side no matter what happens (thanks to the review I read). That maybe the first one that touched Cai Huan Zhen.

I don't know but I really like first love stories. Hao Meng might have forgotten what it felt to love because of the people around him especially his parents but I believe that Cai Huan Zhen can make him feel that love again. The first time he felt the love, the first time he saw her when they were young.

I'm still curious if he remembers her from that past or not. Since he said in the beginning of episode 3 that he remembers her back? Am I right?

Episode 3 was totally hilarious for me. I love all their reactions especially Hao Meng. Hahaha!!! May favoritw reaction guy. I can't stop laughing at him really. I don't know if I should be serious or not when watching him. Hahaha!!!

Oh yeah. Can someone explain to me why Cai Huan Zhen keeps on saying "Let go of me." when she was crying? The first one was when they were drinking and she fell on Hao Meng. The second  one was when they were in the hotel, laying on the bed.

I totally love that opening and I'm hoping that all of it comes to pass, we are kinda of seeing a Justin hell bend on protecting HZ, even from is own  sister.  I'm not really looking forward to  a love triangle  for I  would  rather they just focus  on having them  bickeringly  fell in love.

@S.C. @Darrkn3ss

Yes, I diddddd and I totally melted into a puddle when I saw the MV!! And when the ending MV came out, I melted even more (if that's even possible lol). There is just so many scenes that I am so excited to see <3! I am actually quite surprised that the complete MVs and songs of both the opening and ending are out already. Usually it takes a while, but this drama is really pushing everything out really fast! In fact, the OST is coming out tomorrow (if I am not mistaken). Here's a brief sample of some of the new songs that will be in the album if you're interested :):

Credits: Marry Me, or Not's Facebook Page

Haha, I love Justin's reactions too. Some of it actually reminds me of his character in Office Girls, especially the way he swipes the Ipad and looks at it haha. Totally brings back great memories :D!

@S.C., @darkn3ss

Haha! That iPad swiping was really funny. He's so cute.

I so love the scenes they're showing in the MV. I really want to see them soon on the drama itself. They say this is only 15 episodes? Can't they make it like 20 episodes? I don't mind it at all.

As for the promises Hao Meng made to Cai Huan Zhen (I really want to make a gif but I don't know how. LOL.) I know there's another one but I can't seem to find it. But I will. I wil rewatch episode 3 while waiting for episode 4.

Just look how sweet Hao Meng is. <3

1. During the scene in the hotel room.

Hao Meng: Don't worry. No matter what happens, I'll be by your side.

tumblr_ny4ud1DzoT1t0u4n7o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ny4ud1DzoT1t0u4n7o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny4ud1DzoT1t0u4n7o3_1280.jpg

2. At the hospital

Hao Meng: No matter what happens next. I will always be by your side.

tumblr_ny4ugeNyXx1t0u4n7o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ny4ugeNyXx1t0u4n7o2_1280.jpg

@darkn3ss:

I knowwww! They are sooo cuteee, and I love the MV for that reason. I just love how both the song and the scenes makes the whole MV so romantic!

@xiashenghan:

I totally wish it was longer too, but then usually if it's longer people might complain that the drama is draggy, which happened with Office Girls...so I don't know if other people will like that idea :(. I personally don't mind it at all because I just simply can't get enough of Alice and Roy. I mean after this collaboration, who knows when they will collaborate again, or if they ever will *sighs* :tears:!

Hmmm...I can't think of when Justin made a promise to HZ for a third time either, but I might have missed that in my initial watch. I am planning to re-watch it again too so I'll let you know if I spot it! I've been refraining myself all week from trying to re-watch the drama since I need to go to bed early >.<" *sighs*! This show gets me too excited to fall asleep, which is a major problem in the mornings lol! Thank goodness, the weekend is hereeeee :D!

I love those scenes that you posted as well, it was definitely two of my favourites from Episode 3! I would love a GIF of those two scenes as well. I will see if I have time over the weekend to see if I can make one haha! I haven't actually made a GIF in a long time so I don't know if I remember how to haha! I shall play around in Photoshop and see haha :)!

@S.C., @darkn3ss

Haha! That iPad swiping was really funny. He's so cute.

I so love the scenes they're showing in the MV. I really want to see them soon on the drama itself. They say this is only 15 episodes? Can't they make it like 20 episodes? I don't mind it at all.

As for the promises Hao Meng made to Cai Huan Zhen (I really want to make a gif but I don't know how. LOL.) I know there's another one but I can't seem to find it. But I will. I wil rewatch episode 3 while waiting for episode 4.

Just look how sweet Hao Meng is. <3

I actually think it would be a terrible idea if they  extended it, as much as I love Asians dramas I have come to the remark that writers and director are terrible at handling extensions.

I actually think it would be a terrible idea if they  extended it, as much as I love Asians dramas I have come to the remark that writers and director are terrible at handling extensions.

15 episodes sounds perfect to me. 

I don't think any rom com should be any longer. Longer means melodrama and hasty ending to wrap up all the crazy stuff.

@S.C.@Darrkn3ss@40somethingahjumma

Well you guys are right. Making it longer than originally planned make things draggy. I've experienced it and only few dramas can really handle an extended episode.

Were they filming while airing this like in Korean dramas or they've already filmed the whole thing?

Just sharing another MV (the ending song) before the episodes tonight. I think I'm going gaga over this show. The scenes on the MV is making me really crazy.

I think I can handle watching the raw video tonight since I'm really excited for this show.

Guest Athena416

Hello everybody! It's my first post here.

I decided to post after watching Episode 3 which I really loved. I don't know why but I don't usually watch TW dramas but when I saw this one, I found it weird in a lovely kind of way. Now, after seeing the latest episode, I can say that I'm totally hooked and I'm eagerly waiting for the 4th Episode! It's a total torture just seeing one episode per week but I guess it is worth the wait. I hope it continues being like this until it ends. haha. Seeing the main couple's chemistry makes me want to ship them for real!

@xiashenghan Thank you for the MV! I love that ending song :) And the scenes! I haven't seen half of them. They'll be in the future episodes right? Oh my!

I don't think any rom com should be any longer. Longer means melodrama and hasty ending to wrap up all the crazy stuff.

Extending it would just be pointless because they had unnecessary drama.. There was one drama earlier that ended in a good manner since they knew the drama wouldn't go anywhere. I really am enjoying this drama.. brings back good memories of Office Girls. :)

@Athena416

I totally agree. Waiting for an episode a week is a real torture but we know it'll be worth the wait. Just like you, I hope it'll continue to be this enjoyable.

Hopefully we'll see those scenes in the drama. Only few are shown so we should look forward to them.

Looks like in some scenes they're already staying in one house together?

I cannot wait for the episode tonight.

Guest Athena416

Extending it would just be pointless because they had unnecessary drama.. There was one drama earlier that ended in a good manner since they knew the drama wouldn't go anywhere. I really am enjoying this drama.. brings back good memories of Office Girls. :)

Haven't they already wrapped-up filming? I agree. I think the number of Episodes are just right for us not to feel too draggy and bored towards the end.  I'm excited for the fourth Episode. I haven't watched Office Girls yet and I'm downloading it now. hahaha.

Hidden Content

Haven't they already wrapped-up filming? I agree. I think the number of Episodes are just right for us not to feel too draggy and bored towards the end.  I'm excited for the fourth Episode. I haven't watched Office Girls yet and I'm downloading it now. hahaha.

Not sure on wrapping up the drama but with K-dramas I know they add more episodes as they continue filming.. 1). It could be due to reactions' from the audience and 2). There could be a chance that the plot was poorly executed that they needed to end it soon.

Guest Athena416

@thunderman1 

We'll see about it in the future. So far, this drama is great as it is.

@xiashenghan

Me too. I can't wait for them to fall for each other. I love the delicious tension between the two and I'm excited to see their future scenes that will make me fan myself again.

kio1.jpg

@Athena416

Omo! That photo! Makes me go gaga. They will show that scene later right? Or was I mistaken?

I should check that Office Girls drama. Will download and watch while painfully waiting for this drama.

Now that I've thought about it. What will happen if Cai Huan Zhen founds out that the proposal Lin Shu Hong used was the original proposal of Hao Meng for his future wife?

Guest Athena416

@xiashenghan Yes that scene will be shown later. I agree about the proposal. But I think she'll have to find out his real identity first. I want to see her reaction once she finds out that the man she thought as the boyfriend of her ex-bestfriend is actually the sibling.

Guest Athena416

@xiashenghan hahaha.I think I will wait for the subs first. But who knows? I might watch it once the raw comes out later. I hope we'll get many funny scenes like the one when Hao Meng was acting out the scene when he was under hypnosis.hahahaha. I couldn't stop laughing at that part.

Anyway, It's my first time in a TW drama thread and I noticed that it really is quiet here.haha. I hope more and more TW drama lovers find some time to visit these threads so we can discuss the dramas we love.

Archived