Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chauvo05 said: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ahn-jae-hyun-admits-to-having-dated-in-secret/
RiSang can be real? (just for fun^^)
1: "I have tried, but I don't cover it up. If anything, the more you try to cover it up, the more obvious it is. I don't want to hide it. If I get caught, I will reveal it.""I even diligently date in secret right now."2. Even Gu Hye Sun, who is starring with Ahn Jae Hyun in Blood right now, also admitted to have dated in secret.
From what I see, are they dating in front of the camera?! :)) you know, no one knows whether they're just acting or whatever... =))Also JH said he doesn't want to hide it, maybe "their love" was already there since ep 1 =)) 

lxands said: chauvo05 said: http://www.dramafever.com/news/ahn-jae-hyun-admits-to-having-dated-in-secret/
RiSang can be real? (just for fun^^)
1: "I have tried, but I don't cover it up. If anything, the more you try to cover it up, the more obvious it is. I don't want to hide it. If I get caught, I will reveal it.""I even diligently date in secret right now."2. Even Gu Hye Sun, who is starring with Ahn Jae Hyun in Blood right now, also admitted to have dated in secret.
From what I see, are they dating in front of the camera?! :)) you know, no one knows whether they're just acting or whatever... =))Also JH said he doesn't want to hide it, maybe "their love" was already there since ep 1 =)) 

Guest fd8lvr

@yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com_stv Thank you for posting that picture here. I still can't get over it. So excited to watch it and I pray/hope [-O< they show that 3 hour long kiss bts...lol...

Archived