Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

photo EE28D2B1-6D35-4185-9D74-4D5457E1048F_zpseekb5xjw.jpg #Milky Couple #Ageless Couple # Risang Couple # AhnGoo Couple # SnowWhite Couple # Visual or Eye Couple #Smiley Couple :x :x :x .........................................................................................................................................................Many similar interest,similar gesture and both same SnowWhite complexion ;)) :x :D ....This is the first time that I shipped a couple I always lurking only to the other shippers like Minsun and Wanjoo because I like them also i dont know why but these two have a strong magical force in my heart even though I know AJH have secret relationship and maybe GHS ........6 more episode and the blood is finish for me if ever that they are not ended to each other for LOVE its ok even my heart is broken =(( the imporant things is that they have already form a friendship i hope it will continue forever even if they are both married :) :x i Hope AJH become his BEST FRIEND GUY FOREVER like nuna dongseng :D I cant help myself falling inlove with them :x 8-> photo 9F58418D-17B9-4F7E-860C-E0E547C03C35.png_zpsff5b5bp4.jpeg

Archived