Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

cr: FB Everything about Angel Ku Hye Sun

11103036_1570664243186549_80169180054617

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun's kiss scene on 'Blood'
Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+522, -20] Ah ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ What to do ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ The endings they choose leave you wanting more ㅠㅠ

2. [+447, -17] Finally, they kissed! So sweet... it's so difficult to wait until next week

3. [+394, -11] It's so hard to wait until the next episode. Both of them are so sweet.

4. [+397, -17] I'm solely watching this drama because of the chemistry between Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun.

5. [+338, -13] Finally they kissed today. As expected, they were sweet and entertaining! How can I wait until next week?

6. [+112, -6] The writer really chooses the best endings... I don't understand why people aren't watching this drama ㅜㅜ It's actually very entertaining... ㅜㅜ They don't watch it even if people around them say it's good to watch... I hope 'Blood' becomes more successful! Hope they get more than 10%...

7. [+109, -5] Save Hyun Woo! ㅠㅠ

source : YG press

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG  tnks sooooo much.. for pic
My heart melts every time I see that kiss.
Chemistry ahngoo couple really too real.
 how much love When JH in Show "happy together ," he said :

a.jpg

and
What a beautiful smile HS :x

photo 74AEB4C4-5F17-4466-97D7-7E7B458BFC5C.png_zpshewrzrsm.jpeg 2007 Interview of Goo Hye Sun credit to susamerica thanks to you....and share by @sukreen to Goo Hye Sun thread thanks to you also ...........................................................................GHS and AJH both like simple clothes like wearing jeans and T-shirt and AJH said anything that his GF may wear even his GF likes to wear BOYISH style he will find it attractive❤️❤️❤️ I know GHS is a boyish style :D;)) :x you can see that their preferences are almost the same❤️❤️❤️ GHS is very simple lady thats why i like her very much❤️❤️❤️ photo FD4FF6E7-0D39-4FAD-9BAA-F49FEA13A2E8_zpsigrav2bf.png Credit to @cheerkoo for the translation thank you :x ......AJH and GHS have so many similarities and everytime I read his interview I notice he always said he wants to be a good father........here in Happy together guesting year 2014 he said again he wants to be good father and to be rich father :x :x :x .............................................................................................................................................................. @Tsg Thanks sis for posting their guesting photo ( you read my mind :D ) I spazzing again 8-> And now 2015 Happy Together guesting he mention it again he wanted to get married and to start a family early ...........I think AJH is ready to have a family anytime if he meet her Ms. Right Who is that lady? ah........ I hope our princess GHS sorry guys Im just in my wishful thinking or in my dellusional mind :D I think anything is possible...........we never know what the future hold ..........................As I said before if ever the two are not ended as LOVERS I will accept it whole heartedly because I love them both, I will respect the partner that they choose as long as they are both happy .........Its good things that they are friends now :x :x Thanks to BLOOD......As I said again if they become LOVERS ah what a BONUS :D;)) [-O< :bz Praying and hoping that they ended together for life❤️ ........AhnGoo Ageless Couple Fighting......❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Tsg said: @LoveSG  tnks sooooo much.. for pic
My heart melts every time I see that kiss.
Chemistry ahngoo couple really too real.
 how much love When JH in Show "happy together ," he said :

a.jpg

and
What a beautiful smile HS :x

The one thing that is interesting to me that recently a similar movement in both behavior lately. For example, both your hands are locked .. see.

The beginning of the press conference, AJH and it was locking his hands.

dfggdg.jpg

and then KHS after AJH on the stage ..

10426554_10152582693321300_3406010643055

This is behavior shows couples in South Korea.
And their behavior has been observed recently.
If you look at the press conference, AJH ever watchful eyes to see what KHS's Haven. As he locked his hands immediately. Just like HS....

1_point.jpg

And what's nice is that AJH watch her behavior ... just like a real couple.

2p.jpg

Even during the BTS drama, he still has a couple of functions. When contrast is HS ..!!

59755_315254.jpg

Admirable and wonderful ..
Thank you َAJH
;;)

Oooooh. You guys are making me more superdelulu with all these juicy information. :x :x :x I wanted to post something a week or so ago for fun regarding some compatibility analysis in honour of our AhnGoo ship but, I restrained myself out of respect for our fellow Bloodmates/Sunnies who have shipped her/still shipping her with another person since it may indirectly involve him. Ahoy!

@Tsg sis could you please put the Gif that you made in blood thread i like them very very much when i see that its like they were in a place were two people are dating wow :)) 8-> :x :D your great also in making gif =D> thanks a lot..... And when you post the photos taken by their conference i notice that also but i did not fully focusing because my eyes is concentrating To their holding hands ;)) :)) ........................................................................................................................................... @macaronsandsakuratea thanks to your signature i always staring looking in my monitor for about 10mins then stop then look hahaha poor me im crazy to them.......because of your gif thanks to you... =D> :D :\"> ...............Sometimes i feel that also same as you feeling restrain but i cant help myself not posting because i like them both.....but i will prepare my heart to what will happen for both of them after they finish filming :(:(:(( :(( i dont know if i will see them together. no one knows what the future holds..............................................................................But no matter what happen i will still love them my AhnGoo Couple :x :x :x ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Guest fd8lvr

@Tsg wow, great observations. Everyone has wonderful insights on the two. I'm so oblivious, it's sad sometimes...lol... I can't even tell..lol... :-/

@yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com_stv yes it will be sad not to see them again once the show has come to its conclusion, but hoping WE WILL see them (together) :D

credit to DC Fans especially snowsummer for the photo and for the big help organizing the Food cart of GHS thanks a lot and to @cheerkoo for always translating the news thanks a lot❤️ Im spazzing again and again thats why I'm inspired making a fan art for AhnGoo Couple❤️......its good that their food cart served them successfully.... =D> =D> .............................AJH fans served their food cart at day :x ........................while GHS fans food cart served at night ah what a lovely couple :x 8-> ....................Thanks to all the International fans, Korean fans share their love and effort for our AhnGoo Couple because they both deserved it❤️ and also Thanks to Blood staff and crew and cast for sharing thier love and effort to give us good drama ......thank you thank you all :-bd =D> =D> =D> <:-P ^:)^ >:D< :x :x :bz photo F6CC6D88-332F-4C0E-9748-BF82E546802E_zpsdke3wfjw.png

@yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com.stv

Your art is soooo cute. :) I wish I had even just an iota of your art and computer skills along with the rest of our creative Bloodmates. Unfortunately, I'm not good in the arts and I'm so neanderthal when it comes to computers and its hi-tech apps :\"> but, I'm queen when it comes to speed typing w/o keys-looking. ;)) On a slightly serious note, hurrah to you. That's the right attitude - preserving an even mind in whatever circumstance [e.g. shipping], esp. in adverse ones [e.g. ship that sunk], is the key to mental and emotional well-being. :-bd I'm speaking in general terms and this applies to all. Delulu may sound cute, but it's a real psychological symptom that may escalate into something pretty serious. I know of a local case here in my hometown wherein a teenager got so affected with the romance novel she was reading and as a result, lost all of her hair. Let's enjoy shipping our ship for the sake of fun and of our love for AhnGoo but, come what may, let's be happy for them because at the end of the day, AJH and GHS are two real individuals living their own lives. If ever they become a couple for real, trust me on this one---I'd scream for straight 3 minutes from exhilaration. :o) Besides looking so adorable and great together, yes, AJH and GHS are highly compatible with each other based on horoscope [i won't go into detail for the reason stated in my previous post] . 8-> On a more lighter note, sis, can I make a request... I'm shy to ask :\">  but, since I won't be able to sleep until I spit it out, here goes... I love all of your art and this latest one with London as b/g is definitely lovely, however, can you make another one using Paris this time. 8-> As an idea, there are famous Parisian spots which are frequented by lovers. :x This is just a request, so, no worries if you can't. I'd be thankful no matter what. TC always yellowbluegray. Have a love evening/day, y'all. :-*

gifs/cr - namsongshipper

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o4_400.gif

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o6_400.gif

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o3_400.gif

''I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
...the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the gray.''

-Seal, Kiss from a Rose

Guest puni18

@macaronsandsakuratea Sometimes wish to ship them in real but scared.

Since AJH mentioned in HT that he is secretly dating someone.

So i just being silence ..just admiring them both so much

As an AhnGoo shipper, this is the harsh reality. We have no choice but, to accept. Still, I see no problem with it so long as shipping him with Gu Hye Sun was borne out of a comforting or pleasant thought and remains well within the bounds of respectability and most esp., rationality. Your view is best though, just admiring them both - and cheering them on in all their respective endeavours, love included.

macaronsandsakuratea said: @yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com.stv

Your art is soooo cute. :) I wish I had even just an iota of your art and computer skills along with the rest of our creative Bloodmates. Unfortunately, I'm not good in the arts and I'm so neanderthal when it comes to computers and its hi-tech apps :\"> but, I'm queen when it comes to speed typing w/o keys-looking. ;)) On a slightly serious note, hurrah to you. That's the right attitude - preserving an even mind in whatever circumstance [e.g. shipping], esp. in adverse ones [e.g. ship that sunk], is the key to mental and emotional well-being. :-bd I'm speaking in general terms and this applies to all. Delulu may sound cute, but it's a real psychological symptom that may escalate into something pretty serious. I know of a local case here in my hometown wherein a teenager got so affected with the romance novel she was reading and as a result, lost all of her hair. Let's enjoy shipping our ship for the sake of fun and of our love for AhnGoo but, come what may, let's be happy for them because at the end of the day, AJH and GHS are two real individuals living their own lives. If ever they become a couple for real, trust me on this one---I'd scream for straight 3 minutes from exhilaration. :o) Besides looking so adorable and great together, yes, AJH and GHS are highly compatible with each other based on horoscope [i won't go into detail for the reason stated in my previous post] . 8-> On a more lighter note, sis, can I make a request... I'm shy to ask :\">  but, since I won't be able to sleep until I spit it out, here goes... I love all of your art and this latest one with London as b/g is definitely lovely, however, can you make another one using Paris this time. 8-> As an idea, there are famous Parisian spots which are frequented by lovers. :x This is just a request, so, no worries if you can't. I'd be thankful no matter what. TC always yellowbluegray. Have a love evening/day, y'all. :-*

gifs/cr - namsongshipper

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o4_400.gif

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o6_400.gif

tumblr_nmh3s7YA8m1r2gos5o3_400.gif

''I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the gray.
...the more I get of you
The stranger it feels, yeah
Now that your rose is in bloom,
A light hits the gloom on the gray.''

-Seal, Kiss from a Rose

Archived