Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

Guest Stressthinkingofmyship

lxands said: Its ep 10 already & I really really hope from now onwards there will be a lot more of Risang airtime and of cos a lot more of RiSang skinship. As much as I love RiSang bickers, the lack of skinship is really  ~X(   me. At this point I even appreciate it if at a point Jisang craving for blood he'll suck it from Rita, provided he aim for her neck, of cos...

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AhnGoo monday kisss, pleasee ! hope today even tomorrow they will kiss kiss !!! ^^

off topic ! so, LMH went public again, and never with GHS ! my pov its that you cant go public with someone you never date !? HS broke up 3 years ago of someone else !

FINALLY I AM HERE, HI AHNGOO BLOODYMATES :x :x :x AHNGOO FOR THE WIN!!!! WHATEVER THEY HAVE RIGHT NOW I AM NOT IN A HURRY, I WANT IT TO BE SLOWLY BUT SURELY. I AM GLAD THEY MET, just praying that from reel they will eventually become REAL [-O< [-O< [-O<

FOREWORD: A MOST FERVENT DELULU SHIPPER'S URGENT APPEAL TO HER AWESOMELY CREATIVE BLOODMATE VIDEOGRAPHERS

My dears, with eps. 13 and 14 coming up, I feel there would be chance for a kiss, if not, more skinship leading to it. In this light, would you please consider doing a video of our couple's tender moments from the very beginning leading to the present

Archived