Blood (Ageless AhnGoo❤️) - Ahn Jae-Hyun ❤️❤️❤️ Goo Hye Sun ❤️

LoveSG

I'm feeling kind of low guys, actually a mixture of anger and sadness but, not in the same level as that which I felt as regards the continuous barrage of negative criticism then hurled against Ahn-Goo, most esp. towards the latter. It's just that I've seen many hurtful words against NMW lately, and he's my other honey as you may very well know. Anyway, the feeling dissipated as soon as I went on to this thread and at Blood's. Good vibes permeate c/o you guys, so thanks a lot. :) Thanks for the updates, too. The food looks yummy making me wanna covet a slice of that red velvet to partner with my tea. ~O) ;;) Knowing how gentlemanly AJH is, I'm sure he's always the first one to offer GHS some food or help her with a serving. :x In my playful mind, I'm fervently hoping that at least in one instance, when AhnGoo are eating cake or some dessert, GHS, unknowingly, leaves a tiny speck on her lips or corner of the mouth and AJH wipes it away. :x But nah, AJH is too shy to do that. As a matter of fact, his blushing ears in the second kiss scene or specifically, GHS's peck on his cheek, again confirms this. :\"> *squeals* Filming these last two or three episodes of Blood, I pray that AJH and GHS' bond become stronger with only good, heartwarming memories to treasure thereafter, and friendship that may be enkindled leading to love that may blossom. :x

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwww hope you feel better soon @macaronsandsakuratea, kinda feeling a little down too lately because I am not sure on how to react with only 4 episodes left, getting emo now!

:(( :(:(( wish it's like US series made of seasons and there is Blood season 2, 3, and on and on...SIGH...please get married already AHNGOO wahahahahah #igotAHNGOOvirus 8-> :x :x

macaronsandsakuratea said: Thanks so much sis, @MaseYMD :-* We have to prepare ourselves for the Blood Withdrawal Syndrome. Thankfully, we have this and the thread at Blood to relive the memories. 8-> BTW, I was meaning to say this - that you and yellowbluegray make me smile or laugh with your delightful comments, all the time. :)

@yellowbluegray07_at_outlook.com_stv yes sistah i guess we two have high level of #AHNGOO addiction, i know right, i can't imagine what's next for us. It will be soooooooo hard not to see them fo sho :(( :(( :(( will treasure every BTS. Only Blood will end. AHNGOO FTW!!!! hope will keep in touch here guys even after the drama ok?

Credit to cheerkoo posted at Blood's thread

"Thank you for the new article.

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/494525

We have already seen the kiss on the cheek through preview,,,so I am not sure if there is more than that in episode 17 or if the article is making more out of it...I cannot tell.

무엇보다 13일 방송될 17회에서 구혜선은 안재현에게 먼저 다가가 조심스러운 밀착 스킨십에 나서게 된다. 지진희와 본격적으로 맞서면서 심적으로 힘들어하는 안재현의 기분을 달래주기 위해 구혜선이 애교 가득한 처방을 내린 것. 구혜선은 침묵 속에서 고뇌에 빠져있는 안재현에게 기습적으로 다가가 귀엽게 볼 뽀뽀를 시도, 안방극장에 달콤한 설렘을 선사할 전망이다. To AJH who is very stressed in dealing with JJH, GHS approaches AJH with a kiss on the cheek to console him.

안재현과 구혜선의 1mm 밀착 스킨십 장면은 지난 10일 경기도 안성에 위치한 '블러드' 세트장에서 촬영됐다. 이 날 안재현과 구혜선은 실제 연인 같은 화기애애한 모습으로 현장을 훈훈하게 달궜다. 촬영 시작 전 스태프들이 준비를 하는 사이 자발적으로 연기 합을 맞춰보며 연신 웃음꽃을 피우고, 리허설에서는 캐릭터에 완벽히 빙의된 듯 자연스럽게 사랑스러운 기운을 내뿜었다. AJH and GHS's 1mm close skinship took place on 10th. Before the scene was filmed, while the staff was getting ready with equipments, they both practiced the scene on their own (?while laughing continuously?). During the rehearsal (with director watching??) they carried out their roles as if they are the characters.

두 사람은 물 흐르듯 이어지는 커플 연기를 펼치며 단 1번 만에 감독님의 OK 사인을 받아냈다고 한다. 리허설에서 본 촬영까지 불과 30분밖에 걸리지 않은 NO NG 호흡 촬영에 스태프는 감탄을 연발했다는 후문이다. These two people take on their couple acting very naturally like the way water flows. They were able to do the scene within 30 minutes from the rehearsal to actual filming without any NG's. The staff were very impressed. That is what this reporter heard (hearsay).

제작사 측은 “러브라인이 본격화되면서 안재현과 구혜선의 실제 관계도 더욱 돈독해진 것 같다”며 “드라마 속에서 계속해서 알콩달콩 귀여운 사랑을 키워나갈 안재현과 구혜선에게 많은 응원과 사랑 부탁드린다”고 전했다. IOK states that: As their love line moves full swing, AJH and GHS' relationship also has become tighter. Please continue to support as they continue to show adorable and cozy love for each other."

Guest lightfeather

Is it too much to ask for a bed scene in Park Ji Sang's steamy bedroom? I mean, just a hug and cuddles is also fine. I want them both to be in that bed together! That bed is so dreamy and comfy. 

Guest puni18

@lxands How I wish you were rite about this. Really wish you are. Just wait and see.

Dont want to put on hope so much coz dont want to get dissapointed in future. Only time can answer. ;)

Archived